Subject: Trianoptiles/amphicarpy refs
From: [email-masked] (Neil Griffin)
Date: 15 Jun 94 10:56:30 +0200
Newsgroups: bionet.plants,sci.bio

Hi netpeople

I'm posting for a friend without internet access.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

I've recently started research on an pseudo-amphicarpic plant,
Trianoptiles. Can anyone recommend any recent references on amphicarpy
generally, or the genus in particular?

Please email any replies to [email-masked]

Thanks
Sue

-------------------------------------------------------------------- 
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Neil Griffin                    Tel: (+27-21) 650-3402
Botany Department               Fax: (+27-21) 650-3726
University of Cape Town         Internet: [email-masked]
Private Bag                               [email-masked]
7700 Rondebosch
RSA
--------------------------------------------------------------------