Subject: Re: reducing co2 levels
From: [email-masked] (John Cheeseman)
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 1994 15:01:53 -0500
Newsgroups: bionet.plants

May I ask why you *want* to reduced the CO2 levels?  The only thing I can
think of is that your experiments call for lower levels than you get by
chance.  In that case, forced ventilation is about the only reasonable
choice that I can see.  Otherwise, if biomass or rapid growth is what you
would want, it seems that having elevated CO2 is desireable.

Just curious

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
(Dai Bevan) wrote:

> What methods are used for reducing the co2 levels in a glass house, or 
> other semi-sealed enviroment.
> 
> TIA    DAI Bevan

**************************************************************************
John Cheeseman                                 "We haven't the money,
Department of Plant Biology                     so we've got to think."
University of Illinois                          -- Lord Rutherford (1962)
Urbana IL 61801 USA