Subject: "This Yucca's Dead " (was: yucca or yukka?)
From: [email-masked] (Terry Morse)
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 1994 08:08:28
Newsgroups: bionet.plants

In article <1994Jun27.090630.4730@tower> [email-masked] (MAD, MAD, MAD SCIENTIST) writes:

                                       [all mention of yucca's deleted]

>> Also does anyone know anything about cactii? I bought a cactus with a 
flower >> on it but the flower seemed to be stuck on with glue! Which cactii 
flower?>> 

                                    [identity of original poster deleted]

>Sounds like one of those cacti you buy in the store to which
>they have attached plastic flowers. (Sometimes they even glue
>on eyes).  Scientific name--  Cactus floraplasticum!

>J.

  Reminds me of a famous Monty Python routine concerning a parrot.  Could the 
flower have fallen off because the cactus is 'pining' for the desert? (pun, of 
course, intended)   :-)

--Terry
Terry Morse
[email-masked]

*********************************************************************
The Endangered Species Act doesn't need to be balanced by economic
considerations; the Endangered Species Act _is_ the balance.
*********************************************************************