Subject: Re: Pachypodium seed
From: [email-masked] (JWGruber)
Date: 28 Jun 1994 20:37:01 -0400
Newsgroups: bionet.plants

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
(Abraham Londt) writes:

> I am looking for Pachypodium seed I am specifically interested in
the 
> Madagascar species.   Could anyone possibly send me any information
on 
> where to get them from...

The Banana Tree Inc. Rare Seeds in Pennsylvania sells seeds for five
different species of Pachypodium, including the following species:
geayi, horomboense, lameri, rosulatum, and saundersi.  Pachypodium
lameri is listed with the common name "Madagascar palm", though
others among those species may also be from Madagascar. The Banana
Tree seed catalog is $3.00 and is available from:

The Banana Tree, Inc. 
715 Northampton Street
Easton, PA 18042
Tel. 215-253-9589
Fax. 215-253-4864

Good luck !

John Gruber, Wynnewood, PA
[email-masked]