Subject: Wheat Albumin and Globulin Proteins
From: shjecos <[email-masked]>
Date: 23 Jul 1994 13:42:27 +0100
Newsgroups: bionet.plants

Hi

Does anybody out there have sittingin thier freezers or fridges milligram
amounts of purified albumin and globulin proteins from wheat.  I am particularlyinterested in those proteins with either enzymatic activity or those which are
inhibitors of enzymes.

If somoone does have these proteins, I would like to undertake a collaborative
project with them to investigate the immunological effects of these proteins in
humans.

I would greatly appreciate an answer to this question and would be quite happy
to include the donator of these proteins as a co-author on any publications 
arising.

Thanks in advance

C. Sandiford
Department of Occupational and Environmental Medicine
National Heart and Lung Institute
Manresa Road
London 
England U.K.

Tel [044]-71-352-8121 x3373
Fax [044]-71-351-8336

E-mail [email-masked]