Subject: Re: Herb Research Foundation
From: [email-masked] (JWGruber)
Date: 16 Aug 1994 22:44:04 -0400
Newsgroups: bionet.plants

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (mbishop)
writes:
> Does anyone know anything about the Herb Research Foundation?  Who
> are they and what do they do?

The Herb Research Foundation is affiliated with the American Botanical
Council, publishers of the quarterly magazine "HerbalGram". They provide
information and promote research on botanicals and "nutriceuticals" used
for dietary or health benefits as well as prescripition drugs being
developed from botanical sources, and report on findings of interest from
the scientific literature.  I find HerbalGram to be an excellent
publication in this area - you can call them for more information:

303/449-2265 (tel.)
303/449-7849 (fax)
Herb Research FOundation
1007 Pearl St., Suite 200
Boulder, CO 80302

Hope this is helpful....

John W. Gruber
[email-masked]