Subject: Re: QUESTION: Need information on growing organic soybeans.

From: Mary Gold <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 1994 11:41:59 -0500 (EST)

Hello,

The Alternative Farming Systems Information Center will, on
request, perform and distribute specialized database searches free
of charge. (Lengthy or complicated searches are done on a cost
recovery basis.) In doing searches, we usually use the database
created here at the library, AGRICOLA, but we also have access to
other resources, databases and contacts should they be required.

I am not sure what literature is available on your topic, but we
would be happy to try a search. Just let me know if you are
interested (or would like other information about our Center).
Please include your surface mail address as some materials are not
yet available electronically.

Sincerely,
Mary Gold, Assistant Coordinator
Alternative Farming Systems Information Center
National Agricultural Library, USDA
Room 304
10301 Baltimore Blvd.
Beltsville  MD  20705-2351
301-504-6559
301-504-6409 FAX

On Wed, 2 Nov 1994, Lawrence F. London, Jr. wrote:

> 
> Does anyone have any information on growing soybeans organically?
> 
> ________________________________________________
> Lawrence F. London, Jr. - [email-masked] 
> ------------------------------------------------
> 
>