Subject: "CZARA-Economic Achievability Analysis for Agri. Mgt. Measures"

From: [email-masked]
Date: 18 Jun 93 09:57:46 EST

Dear Co-workers:

    I have just received copies of the above document from EPA for
distribution.  The report analyzes the economic impact on producers
of the CZARA "management measures" to reduce nonpoint source water
pollution from agricultural production.  It contains a summary, a
description of agricultural activity in the coastal zone, and
findings for four kinds of activities: erosion management on
cultivated cropland, irrigation management, grazing land management,
and fertilizer and pesticide management.  It also examines the
economic impact of combinations of costs that may be incurred by
producers subject to more than one management measure.

    Let me know if you would like a copy.  This thing is like a James
Michner novel, it's sold by the pound.

Mitch

****************************************
                                       *
Mitch Woodward                         *
USDA-Extension Service                 *
National Program Leader-Soil Science   *
3340 South Bldg.                       *
Washington, DC.   20250                *
Phone: (202) 720-4341                  *
  Fax: (202) 720-4730                  *
                                       *
****************************************