Subject: Animal Feed and Food Industry Residues

From: [email-masked] (Petfood TradeNet)
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 1996 11:18:03 GMT

PETFOOD TRADENET
=================
World Wide Web:
http://multiplaza.com/petfood/tradenet

for trading of:

HS Codes:

23  RESIDUES FROM FOOD INDUSTRIES; ANIMAL FEED
  2301  flour, meal etc of meat etc, not for human: greavs  
  2302  bran, sharps etc from working cereals & leg plants
  2303  residues of starch mfr or sugar mfr or brewing etc  
  2304  soybean oilcake & other solid residue, wh/not ground  
  2305  peanut oilcake & other solid residue, wh/not ground 
  2306  oilcake etc nesoi, from veg fats & oils nesoi 
  2307  wine lees, argol 
  2308  veg material, waste etc for feeding animals nesoi  
  2309  preparations used in animal feeding 

(nesoi = not elsewhere else specified or indicate)

--------------------------------------------------------------
                      MULTI TRADE PLAZA

http://multiplaza.com/trade      email:    [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------