Subject: Re: FIFTEEN MINUTES A DAY!

From: Brent Washington <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 1996 08:50:33 -0600

> >Steven Daniel ([email-masked]) wrote:
> >
> >Catttle grazing destroys the environment, and red meat promotes a variety
> >of health ailments. 

Such as??  Do have any facts supporting this claim?

A little knowledge is a very dangerous thing!

It is far better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and 
remove all doubt!

---

From: Wes Thom <[email-masked]>
Date: 25 Jul 1996 02:51:54 GMT

Look at mcspotlight homepage

---

From: [email-masked] (Steve Doohan)
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 1996 06:17:21 GMT

>> >Catttle grazing destroys the environment, and red meat promotes a variety
Ya right. I hate to hear this sort of crap. Get a life. 
>Such as??  Do have any facts supporting this claim?
I would doubt if there are any facts from the above because that
statement shows how stupid some people can be.

>A little knowledge is a very dangerous thing!
True. Maybe they would like to stop eating and breathing to save the
planet. Ya there is a thought.

>It is far better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and 

Like this one 
Steve     8-)