Subject: Re: Clintons policy on China -please read-urgent-

From: "Delray Remailer" <[email-masked]>
Date: 25 Nov 1996 07:03:37 GMT

M.Sulliman <[email-masked]> wrote in article
<[email-masked]>...
> 	It seems to me that Clinton is more moved by money than by anything
else,
> when it comes to the policies of the White House.
> 	Today is the 24th of November, and the President is in Subic Bay, in the
> Phillipines. There he is having a meeting most of the leaders of Far
> Eastern countries. These meetings are not the problem, in fact I'm sure
> that they will benefit the USA, or at least certain Governmental figures.
> The problem that I have is the one where Clinton unashamed meets with
> leaders from China. Don't get me wrong, we need more meetings, and
> negotiating with China, however these proceedings are a little to
friendly
> for my taste.
> 	In recent history China has blatantly disregarded the USA's military,
and
> political power. It however seems to be winning the battle with the US
> economically. For what else do you think that Clinton and his delegation
> are there to discuss.
> 	I recall an incident between The Peoples Republic of China, and a very
> small Island off the coast, namely Taiwan. This incident involved
hundreds,
> if not thousands of Chinese aircraft, hundreds of Naval craft, marine
craft
> landings, Live missile exercises, and a huge amount of propaganda. During
> the time of these "exercises" the people of Taiwan were bullied, and
scared
> from living as usual. Proof of this comes simply by looking at the
records
> from banks, and markets. US$ were bought and huge shipments of US
currency
> were brought in to accomodate the demand. Rice was bought in record
> amounts, and it seemed that a real crisis was about to unfold. Taiwanese
> fishermen were told that they were not allowed to got into certain areas
> because there were to be military exercises. And this was also extended
to
> other nationalities.
> 	Taiwan formerly known as Formosa is a small Island less than 300 miles
> long from tip to tip. This is the Island where Chiang Kai-shek was forced
> to flee after the Communist armies had defeated his Nationalist armies on
> the Chinese mainland in 1949. Communist China still considers Taiwan to
be
> part of the Peoples Republic, along with Hong Kong, and Macao.  In a
recent
> statement China declared that first they would get back Hong Kong, then
> Macao, and then if they were not given Taiwan that they would take it
> forcefully. These brash statements, along with a true show of power so
that
> the PRC is no teddy bear ready to roll over at the command of Clinton. 
> 	The USA at the reqest of the Japanese, and the Taiwanese sent a carrier
> task force along with numerous submarines, and military aircraft into the
> area to offset any threat by the military of the PRC. The live fire
> exercises that involved cruise and strategic missiles took place on the
> north and southwest edges of the Island, within visual range in some
cases.
> In one incident a Chinese missile hit a village on mainland China after
its
> internal systems went crazy, killing numerous civilians. This is just one
> more example of the atrocities commited by the Peoples Republic of China,
> and does no more to change the views of people in the free world, than
the
> incident in Tianimin (sorry for the spelling) square. In 1989 Students
were
> staging a peacefull demonstration and the government reaction was to send
> in combat troops, and tanks.
> 	These are just the tip of the iceberg, for China continues to defy the
> pleas of the other countries of the world by conducting nuclear tests on
a
> regular basis, and by using torture, and lifetime imprisonment for
> political enemies, not to mention the scores of state sanctioned murders.

> 	Meanwhile Clinton shakes the hands that are directly responsible for
much
> of this bloodshed and pretends that everything is alright, we are all
> buddies. And what about the shipments of arms that have been flowing
freely
> into countries such as North Korea, Libya, Iran, Iraq, the Former
> Yugoslavia, etc. Has Clinton forgotten the responsibility that comes
along
> with being commander-in-chief? I believe that You and I have the right to
> question his authority in these matters for it seems that he does not see
> through the sea of deception. 
> 	The PRC has the largest standing Army in the world, but does that give
> them the right to commit all of these crimes against humanity? We cannot
> allow the Government of the United States of America to sanction these
> deeds.  Americans like to boast that the USA is #1, and nobody can tell
> them what to do. The Cuban Army is miniscule compared to the Chinese, so
> the USA seems ready to place an embargo against them, however might makes
> right when it comes to the US policy on China. 
> 	On a closing note I would ask you to do what you can, repost this
article
> somewhere, forward it to somebody important, write a letter to your
> congressman, whatever you can, but please do not turn a blind eye like
the
> President seems to have done. If everyone did a little at least something
> would be done! Thank you for your time and attention.
> 										-mo-