Subject: RECYCLE WITH THE REDWORM and make money

From: peter bogdanov <[email-masked]>
Date: 21 May 1996 18:29:52 GMT

WORM YOUR WAY INTO BUSINESS

	Excitement is high and enthusiasm abounds.  It seems that once 
one learns about the exciting worm industry and what those lowly 
creatures are doing  for the environment and for our pocketbooks they 
just can't sleep at night.  Worms have been grown commercially for 
generations.  Most people probably believe the primary destination for 
worms is the end of a fisherman's hook.  While bait sales in the United 
States are considerable (one source estimated some time ago that 
80,000,000 cups of earthworms would be sold a year at the retail level 
for bait) the current outlook for worm sales is even more staggering 
because of the tremendous need for reducing landfill waste.  The redworm, 
a tiny creature but a powerful resource in waste reduction, eats organic 
waste in the amount of its own weight daily.  Thousands of pounds of 
redworms, bred commercially, are at this moment reducing tons of 
household and other waste at landfill diversion sites around the world.

	The demand for the redworm seriously exceeds the supply.  While 
growing worms will demand some effort, the rewards will be ample for 
those who are willing to expend some energy.  The earthworm industry is 
serious business and VermiCo wants to help take the industry into the 
21st century by creating a network of independent growers made up of 
people like you who want reduce landfill waste by turning it into 
valuable soil amendments while making some money.

	Recycling with the redworm is our full time busniss.  If you have 
an interest in the expanding worm industry and would like some 
information, simply e-mail us at [email-masked] and we will be happy 
to forward additional information to you.