Subject: New Yellow Pages Website for farmers and ranchers

From: "A. Brock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 1996 11:30:08 -0700

I'm trying to figure out what type of information farmers and ranchers 
look for in the Yellow pages - what type of information is most often 
sought and what information is hard to find?  What subject categories 
would you like to see in an online Yellow page environment? I'm 
assisting in the determination of these headings for a website under 
development. Please reply to [email-masked] - if possible by July 15th. 
 Thanks for your help!

---

From: Thomas Kaspar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Jul 1996 23:18:30 +0200

> development. Please reply to [email-masked] - if possible by July 15th.
 Hi 

I'm a swiss student, and im doing a work concerning Internet sources
especially for plant production and forage for farmers and for teachers
in agricultural schools. I would be very pleased, if You could give me
some hints, because except the "Forage information System" of madison, I
didn't found much interesting about this theme in the net.

Thanks

Thomas