Subject: Rural [Lambing, Haying, Pasture, Predator] FAQs

From: Ronald Florence <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 May 1996 04:15:11 GMT

The `official' versions of the Lambing, Haying, Pasture, and Predator
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) with the latest revisions and
contributions, are maintained at

	http://www.connix.com/~mlfarm/

These FAQs are written primarily for small producers and hobby farms.

Updated ascii-digest versions of these FAQs are created by a script
>from  these html originals every 60 days and posted to newsgroups
misc.rural, misc.answers, and news.answers.  The most recent posted
versions are

	<[email-masked]>
	<[email-masked]>
	<[email-masked]>
	<[email-masked]>

The ascii-digest versions are also available via ftp:

   ftp://rtfm.mit.edu/pub/usenet/news.answers/rural/
   ftp://ftp.uu.net/usenet/news.answers/rural/

or by email to <[email-masked]> with the line

   send usenet/news.answers/rural/lambing-faq

in the body of the message.  Substitute `haying' or `pasture' for
`lambing' to receive those FAQs instead.
-- 

				Ronald Florence