Subject: Re: Chicken Farming

From: Cal Hollis <[email-masked]>
Date: 18 Sep 95 13:53:38 EST

Very extensive, authoritative information is available from:
University of Delaware 
Research and education Center 
R.D. 6 Box 48, Georgetown, De 19947

Daniel Palmer is one of the Extension Specialists who would be glad
to help you, and you can reach him at:

    e-mail     [email-masked]

Hope this helps.

---

From: [email-masked] (Fred J. Zillich)
Date: 19 Sep 1995 06:07:45 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] 
says...
>
>Hi,  does anyone out there have any information on chicken farming???  
>Such as how many birds per square feet and what kind of equipment is 
>needed such as fans....  Also if anyone knows about books that I can buy 
>that would be great.....  Any info is greatly appreciated in 
advance.....
>        Simon
>-

What type of chicken farming are you thinking of? Confinment? Open Range? 
Floor or semifloor? caged? Egg? Broiler? Breeder? 

>The opinions expressed in this message are my own personal views 
>and do not reflect the official views of Microsoft Corporation.
>