Subject: ! ! ! ! ! ! NETS FOR AGRICULTURE ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

From: Nelson Cruz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 1996 20:42:22 +0000

We produce nets for growing plants. examples:

	beans, cucumbers, peas, etc.

We are looking for anyone interested in distribution and/or
representation.

This company is also specialised in producing nets for protection of
grounds
for cynegetic breending of poultry: Partridge, Pheasant, Quail, Duck, 
Rabbit, etc ...

Contact:

Cruz & Cruz Lda.
Portugal

Fax: (351) 53 851606
E-mail: [email-masked]
------------------------------------------------------------------------
					Nelson Cruz (Brincos)
					[email-masked]
------------------------------------------------------------------------