Subject: Opportunity Knocks

From: [email-masked] (Laura Oelofse)
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 1996 04:08:56 GMT

Subject: AN HONEST OPPORTUNITY TO TASTE ABUNDANCE…

Take 5 minutes to read this and find out how a small amount of effort
can result in a very handsome return. All legitimate and above board.

The Internet doubles in size every 4 months. That is why you are
seeing more and more of these Make Money fast ads. The reason for the
proliferation - they work!!

So I thought, all of those new users each day might make it work.
Besides I spend more than $5 per day on refreshments. So I sent in my
money and I posted my name on the Internet. To everyone it sounds like
a TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE story, but there are so many new users joining
up everyday. Well two weeks later I began receiving money in the mail.
Not just a dollar here or there but big bucks. At first a few hundred
dollars and then a week later, a couple of thousand and then BOOM by
the end of the 4th week I had received $ 50 000. It came form all over
the world and every bit of it was perfectly legal. I have been able to
pay my bills and put some money into my own business. 

Not only did it work for me but it worked for other people as well.
Jim Toth says he made $ 47 000.00 and Markus Valppu says he made
$57,883.00 and Dave Manning claimed he made $53 664.00 in 4 weeks.
Dave Shepstone says he only made $17 000.00. Do I know these folks?
No, but when I read what they said I figured that the odds on making
some legit cash for a small effort where very good. So I took the
chance and invested my $5.00 and my postings to the Net. That’s all I
invested period.

That’s all Jim, Dave, Markus and Dan invested, yet their $5.00 netted
them tens of thousands of dollars, in a safe, legal and completely
legitimate way.

Here is how its done in 3 easy steps.

Invest your $5 by writing your name and address on five separate
pieces of paper along with the words. "please add me to your mailing
list. You are currently number N" (where N = 1 to 5: position on the
list.) In this way you’re not sending dollars to someone: you are
paying for a legitimate service. Fold a $1 bill bank note inside each
paper, and mail them to the following five addresses:

1.  D.WAYNE CHEATHAM
2211 LEGACY DRIVE
 ANCHORAGE AK 99516
 USA
 
2.   JIM WILKINSON
	1390 MAYVIEW AVE. #2
	OTTAWA, ONT. CANADA
	K1Z-8H7

3.  F.N MALCOLM
	2704 EVANS MILL DRIVE
	LITHONIA, GEORGIA 30058
	USA

4.  JAMES P. TOTH
	P O BOX 379
 	DALE, IN 47523
	USA

5.	LAURA OELOFSE
	P O BOX 16009
    DOORNFONTEIN 2028
    JOHANNESBURG
    SOUTH AFRICA

STEP 2

Now remove the top name from the list so that #2 becomes # 1 etc.,
Insert your name and address in # 5.

STEP 3

Post the article to at least 250 newsgroups and send it to as many
people as you know. There are at least 19 000 news groups at any given
moment in time. Try posting it to as many news groups as possible.
Remember the more groups you post it to, the greater your exposure and
the more people who will read your article and send you cash!! Post
the article to a 1000 newsgroups and really reap rewards!

You are now in the mail order business and should start seeing returns
in 7 to 14 days. Remember the Internet is new and huge. There is no
way that you can lose.

Now here is how and why the system works:

Out of every block of 250 posts made you may get back 5 responses. You
make $5 in cash with your name at # 5.

Each additional person who sends you a $1.00 now also makes 250
additional postings with your name at # 4, 1000 postings. On average
50 people will send you $1.00 with your name at # 4.

Now these 50 new people will make 250 postings with your name at # 3,
or 10,000 postings. Average return, 500 people =$ 500.00. They make
250 postings each with your name at # 2 , 100,000 postings = 5000
returns at $1.00 each = $ 5,000.00 cash.

Finally 5000 people make 250 postings each with your name at # 1 and
you get a return of  62500 at $1.00 each before your name drops off
the list. And that is if everyone down the line just makes 250
postings each.

>From  time to time when you see that your name is not on the list you
take the latest posting you can find and you start all over again. The
end result depends on you. You must follow up and repost this article
everywhere you can think of. The more postings you make, the more cash
ends up in your mailbox. So that’s it. Pretty simple to do, yes? But
believe me, it works. There are millions of people surfing the net
every day, all day, all over the world. And 100,00 new people sign up
with the net every day. You know that, you’ve read the newspaper
articles. So, my friend, simply read the article and follow the
instructions. Play FAIR - That’s the key. Print this out right now so
you can easily refer back to this article. Try to keep an eye on all
of the postings you have made to ensure that everyone is playing fair.
You know where your name should be.

If you are really not sure or you still think this can’t be for real
then DON’T DO IT. But print this article anyway and give it to someone
who really needs the bucks, and see what happens.

REMEMBER … HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY. YOU DO NOT NEED TO CHEAT THE
BASIC IDEA TO MAKE THE BUCKS! GOOD LUCK TO ALL, AND PLEASE PLAY FAIR
AND YOU WILL WIN AND MAKE SOME REAL INSTANT FREE CASH!!

NB By the way, if you try and deceive people by posting the messages
with your name in the list and not sending the bucks to people already
on the list, you will not get much. I know someone who did this and
only got about $ 150.00 ( after 2 months). Then he sent the 5 bills,
people added him to their lists and in 4-5 weeks he had over $ 10
000!!

PLEASE GIVE EVERYONE A CHANCE AND BE HONEST, THIS WORKS  - SO GO AHEAD
AND GIVE IT A TRY, IT MAY BE THE BEST THING YOU HAVE EVER DONE.