Subject: Cotton Grower Needs Help To Control Coffee Weeds!!

From: [email-masked] (LPS20)
Date: 29 Jul 1996 22:17:31 -0400

I an a South Alabama cotton grower and am having difficulty in controlling
coffeeweeds .  I have spayed the new product, Staple , over the top, as
well as using my pre-plant herbicides.  I have also used a combination of
MSMA and Bladex in a Direct sprayer.  The middles are clean, but the drill
is where the problem is.  Weeds are taller than the cotton!  If you have
any tried and true formula that has worked for you, please let me know,any
help or information will be appreciated.  E-Mail your comments to:  LPS20
@aol.com

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 1 Aug 1996 13:41:08 GMT

>help or information will be appreciated.  E-Mail your comments to:  LPS20

I'm not familiar with coffeeweeds - maybe we call them by a different name
- but have you considered flame cultivation?

BBB

B.B. Bean                               [email-masked]
Peach Orchard, MO                       http://www.cris.com/~Bbbean