Subject: Looking for: Ag Building plans

From: [email-masked] (George Scott)
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 1996 09:21:55 GMT

I have just begun the planning stages of a new outbuilding.

Looking for an inexpensive source for ag building plans - barns,
equipment sheds,  workshops,  garages.   Metal or wood construction,
pole barns or conventional framing.

If anyone knows a low cost resource for prepackaged buildings, I would
also be interested in hearing from you.

Thanks for the help.

 Scotty

 [email-masked]
                 Towards extinction or towards the Stars.

                               CHOOSE!

---

From: [email-masked] (Thomas and Dawn Lundvall)
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 1996 10:49:48 -0500

>                  Towards extinction or towards the Stars.

In Iowa, the Extension service has a department which is called Midwest
Planning Services.  The provide plans for various agricultural needs which
have been reviewed by various engineers and approved as a safe reliable
design.  You may check with your extension agent and see if Oregon has its
on planning service.  If you need to contact Iowa's Extension service, you
can reach them at (515) 294-4576.
Good Luck.