Subject: Fast Cash

From: Jay Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 1996 12:05:36 +0000

$$$Take five minutes to read this and it WILL change your life.$$$
 
 I finally decided to read one of these articles in an internet 
 newsgroup describing how to make $50,000.00 in only one month from 
 a $5.00 investment.
 
 Of course I thought this was ridiculous, or some type of pyramid.
 I talked it over with my family, an attorney, and my friends, and
 they all agreed it was some sort of scam. I hate scams because
 usually someone gets burned, and I didn't want it to be me!
 I blew it off for a few weeks then saw another one in a
 newsgroup I go to alot and thought, "Maybe this is legitimate!".
 Besides, whats $5.00, I spend more than that in the morning on
 my way to work on coffee and cigs for the day.

 Well, two weeks later,I began recieving money in the mail!
 I couldn't believe it! Not just a little, I mean big bucks!
 At first only a few hundred dollars, then a week later, a
 couple of thousand, then BOOM. By the end of the fourth
 week, I had recieved nearly $47,000.00. It came from all
 over the world. And every bit of it perfectly legal and on the
 up and up. I've been able to pay off all my bills and still had
 enough left over for a nice vacation for me and my family.
 
 Not only does it work for me, it works for other folks as well.
 Markus Valppu says he made $57,883 in four weeks.  Dave Manning 
 claims he made $53,664 in the same amount of time.  Dan Shepstone
 says it was only $17,000 for him.  Do I know these folks?  No, 
 but when I read how they say they did it, it made sense to me. 
 Enough sense that I'm taking a similar chance with $5 of my own money. 
 Not a big chance, I admit--but one with incredible potential, because
 $5 is all anyone ever invests in this system.  Period.  That's all
 Markus, Dave, or Dan invested, yet their $5 netted them tens of
 thousands of dollars each, in a safe, legal, completely legitimate way. 
 Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
 
STEP 1.
 
Invest your $5 by writing your name and address on five seperate
pieces of paper along with the words:
"PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR MAILING LIST." 
(In this way, you're not just sending a dollar to someone;  you're
paying for a legitimate service.)  Fold a $1 bill, money order, or bank
note inside each paper, and mail them by standard U. S. Mail to
the following five addresses:

 1-  David Simmons       
     1550 University Ave.
     Berkeley, CA 94704
     
 2-  Philippe
     2104 De Mexico
     Chomedey, Laval
     Quebec, Canada     
     H7M 3C6
    
 3-  Michael Sorrells
     3400 Richmond Parkway #4101
     Richmond, CA 94806-5235

 4-  Jim Bexley
     1412 Solano Ave
     Albany, CA 94706  

 5-  Jianyu Wang
     1634 King St.
     Enfield, CT 06082
     U.S.A

STEP 2.

    Now remove the top name from the list, and move the
    other names up.This way, #5 becomes #4 and so on.
    Put your name in as the fifth one on the list.

STEP 3.

    Post the article to at least 200 newsgroups. There are at
    least 17000 newsgroups at any given moment in time.
    Try posting to as many newsgroups as you can.Remember
    the more groups you post to, the more people will see your
    article and send you cash!

STEP 4.

    You are now in business for yourself, and should start seeing
    returns within 7 to 14 days! Remember, the internet is new
    and huge. There is no way you can lose.
 
    Now here is how and why this system works:
 
    Out of every block of 200 posts I made, I got back 5 responses.
    Yes, thats right,only 5. You make $5.00 in cash, not checks or
    money orders, but real cash with your name at #5.
 
    Each additional person who sent you $1.00 now also makes 200
    additional postings with your name at #4, 1000 postings.On
    average then, 50 people will send you $1.00 with your name at
    #4,....$50.00 in your pocket!
 
    Now these 50 new people will make 200 postings each with your
    name at #3 or 10,000 postings. Average return, 500 people= $500.
    They make 200 postings each with your name at #2= 100,000
    postings=5000 returns at $1.00 each=$5,000.00 in cash!
 
    Finally, 5,000 people make 200 postings each with your name at
    #1 and you get a return of $50,000 before your name drops off
    the list.And that's only if everyone down the line makes only 200
    postings each! Your total income for this one cycle is $55,000.
 
    From time to time when you see your name is no longer on the list,
    you take the latest posting you can find and start all over again.

    The end result depends on you. You must follow through and repost
    this article everywhere you can think of.  The more  postings you
    make, the more cash ends up in your mailbox.  It's too easy and 
    too cheap to pass up!!!

    So that's it. Pretty simple sounding stuff, huh? But believe me, it
    works. There are millions of people surfing the net every day, all
    day, all over the world. And 100,000 new people get on the net
    every day. You know that, you've seen the stories in the paper.
    So, my friend, read and follow the simple instructions and play
    fair. Thats the key, and thats all there is to it.Print this out
    right now so you can refer back to this article easily.Try to keep
    an eye on all the postings you made to make sure everyone is
    playing fairly. You know where your name should be.

    If you're really not sure or still think this can't be for real, 
    then don't do it. But please print this article and pass it along
    to someone you know who really needs the money, and see what happens.

    REMEMBER....HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY.YOU DON'T
    NEED TO CHEAT THE BASIC IDEA TO MAKE THE MONEY!
    GOOD LUCK TO ALL,AND PLEASE PLAY FAIR AND YOU WILL
    WIN AND MAKE SOME REAL INSTANT FREE CASH!

*** By the way, if you try to deceive people by posting the messages
with your name in the list and not sending the money to the people
already included, you will not get much. I know someone who did this
and only got about $150 (and that's after two months). Then he sent
the 5 bills, people added him to their lists, and in 4-5 weeks he had
over $10,000!

                TRY IT AND YOU'LL BE HAPPY!!!  :o) !!!!!!!!!!