Subject: Re: Asian Fantasies

From: [email-masked] (Jack Gostl)
Date: 13 Jan 1996 11:25:58 -0500

LOIS PAUL ([email-masked]) wrote:
: I would suggest that you stop cross-posting to groups that are
: inappropriate.  It's obvious that you cross-posted to any group
: that started with the letter A.  If you appear with this type
: of message in alt.adoption.agency again, the message will be
: forwarded to [email-masked] for disciplinary action.  I would
: suggest that the other newsgroups do the same.

You are more patient than I am, I've already sent that message.
-- 
-------------

WPGP home page:		http://www.panix.com/~jgostl/wpgp/

---

From: [email-masked] (SARDICK DAVIDS)
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 1996 23:10:16 GMT

[email-masked] (MrBungl111) wrote:

>>We are a group of young Filipino girl's, from all over the
>>Philippines.  We would like to hear from all type's of American
>>men for all sorts of talk, "LIVE"  

>Here you go Dean, now here's some real entertainment, ha.
WHAT'S SO HIP ABOUT THEM?
THEY DRY AND THEY SUK!

Welcome to the Forte Free Agent v1.0 release!

===============
If you are upgrading from a previous version of Free Agent:

-  You can unzip the ZIP file directly into the directory where your
   previous copy of AGENT.EXE lives.

-  The Release Notes for this version of Free Agent are in the online
   help.  These notes describe improvements and bug fixes that have 
   been made since the last release.   To view the notes, run Free 
   Agent and select Release Notes from the Help menu.

===============
Free Agent requires the following:

1. Windows 3.1 or greater, or Windows NT 3.5.

2. A TCP/IP driver that supports winsock 1.1 applications.
   Agent has been tested with the following drivers:

   - Trumpet Winsock 2.0B and 2.1B
   - NetManage Chameleon 3.11N
   - Microsoft TCP/IP-32 for Windows for Workgroups 3.11
   - Microsoft Windows NT 3.5 TCP/IP
   - Microsoft Windows 95 with Microsoft TCP/IP
   - Spry dialer (Internet in a Box; CompuServe)
   - NetCruiser 1.6

3. Access to an NNTP news server.
   For posting email, access to an SMTP mail server.

===============
Follow these steps to install Free Agent:

1. Create a directory on your hard disk for Free Agent and copy the
   contents of this ZIP file to the directory.

2. Make an icon for Free Agent in Program Manager.  To do this, choose
   New from the File menu and select the Program Item option.  Fill in
   the Program Item Properties dialog box as shown in the example
   below:

      Description:       Free Agent
      Command Line:      c:\agent\agent.exe
      Working Directory: c:\agent

3. The first time you run Free Agent, it will prompt you for the
   information it needs to operate.

4. Once you have supplied the necessary setup information and Free Agent
   is operational, press F1 to display the online help.

   You may want to start by reading the Getting Started topic.
   To view this topic, click on the phrase Getting Started on the
   Free Agent Contents page or search help for "Getting Started."

===============
To keep up to date on the latest information about Free Agent -- FAQ's, 
known bugs, etc. -- check our WWW page at 

   <URL:http://www.forteinc.com/forte/agent/support.htm>.

===============
Ordering Agent

For a limited time only, Forte is offering a pre-release version of
Agent, called Agent .99, to individuals who wish to purchase our
commercial newsreader product.  Agent .99 includes all the features
of Free Agent plus a multilingual spelling checker and 6 months of
technical support via email.  By purchasing Agent .99 now, you will
also receive a free upgrade to Agent 1.0 when it's available.  For
more information on this special offer, please see our home page at
<http://www.forteinc.com/forte>.  You can purchase Agent .99 in any
of the following ways:

1.  Through the World Wide Web.  This is the fastest and easiest way
    to get Agent.  Forte's ordering page is on a secure Netscape
    Commerce Server, ensuring that your confidential information
    remains confidential.  For details on ordering Agent through the
    Web, please see our home page at <http://www.forteinc.com/forte>.

2.  If you don't have convenient Web access, the next best way to
    order Agent is by fax or mail.  Simply print out and complete the
    Agent Order Form, order.txt, and either fax it to Forte's Agent 
    Order Desk in Carlsbad, California at 619.431.6497 or mail it to:
        Agent .99
        c/o Forte
        2141 Palomar Airport Road
        Suite 100
        Carlsbad, CA 92009

3.  If neither of the above methods are suitable, you can call the
    Agent Order Hotline at 619.431.6496.  The Hotline is open from
    Monday to Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Pacific time.

---

From: [email-masked] (bart tibbals)
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 1996 11:52:58 GMT

[email-masked] (Jimmy Mancuso) wrote:

>In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] says...
>>
>>In article <[email-masked]>, dfg@g says...
>>>
>>>Hey fag boy-
>>>
>>>   I've seen you looking at my ass in the library. If I catch you one 
>>more
>>>time, I'm going to kick your ass!!
>>What the fuck, you've gotta be one of the coolest people I know. I 
>>don't mean to sound like a nag. But you're pathetic! 
>>

How about killing this post, everyone on the internet has seen it ,
and the cuteness has worn off.

---

From: john <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 1996 19:59:59 GMT

dfg@g (sdf d dd) wrote:
>Hey fag boy-
>
>   I've seen you looking at my ass in the library. If I catch you one more

what's that have to do with my alcohol?
it is you who needs your ass kicked.

---

From: john <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 1996 19:59:59 GMT

---

From: "John C. Howes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 1996 13:12:57 -0600

Pathetic is right!  Those right wing "Christians" and their gospel 
of hate are everywhere!