Subject: Re: Agriculture feature ideas

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 95 11:40:26 PDT

> Excuse me...but I feel from the content of the original post that we are 
NOT 

> looking at *farmers* establishing new operations but business interests 

> starting *hog hotels*

I received a very rude and abusive reply to this in e-mail from a Greg Stark.  
Unfortunately, when I tried to reply my mail was returned "user unknown."  So 
here is a public reply: Mr. Stark, You are a perfect example of what is wrong 
with agriculture and the US in general today.  Your "screw you" (his words were 
a bit cruder...obviously reflecting his level of education and social 
functioning) attitude is just what I expect from corporate America.  You only 
look at profits, not the overall effects on life that your methods produce.  
Oh, I am quite certain that your life has not suffered....but those of us in 
the Midwest who value the rural way of life are not sorry to see you and your 
"ilk" move to the Southwest.  It isn't our loss but theirs.  Goodbye and good 
riddance.  BTW, a remedial English course might help expand your rathe limited 
and crude vocabulary.

   teri

---

From: [email-masked] (Aaron Morris)
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 95 08:53:23 EDT

In article <[email-masked]>
[email-masked] writes:
 
>> Excuse me...but ....
 
Excuse me but, pigs, chicken, goats, cows, and flames to and from folks
talking about pigs, chickens, goats and cows AIN'T BEES!  Please move
the discussion to an appropriate list, 'cause it AIN'T APPROPRIATE here!
This is sci.agriculture.BEEKEEPING!
 
               --->  End of tirade  <---
 
Aaron Morris - thinking there's too much NOISE on the net!!!