Subject: HELP: WE NEED YOURS

From: John Moss <[email-masked]>
Date: 24 Apr 1996 11:02:13 -0700

SPRING GREENS FESTIVAL - INSPIRATIONS, SOLUTIONS AND  ALTERNATIVES
     
     Would you like to take part in a festival located in the heart of 
     London?  For  two days in June environmental solutions, inspirations 
     and alternatives will be unfolded in an area of outstanding interest, 
     innovation and achievement ?
     
     Spring Greens is being organised by the Coin Street Community Builders 
     in association with Greenpeace, over the weekend of June 1st and 2nd 
     on London's South Bank, adjacent to the National Theatre and London 
     Weekend Television and alongside the River Thames.  
     
     Saved from the planners in the sixties and now developed into a 
     vibrant, award-winning community housing scheme,  Coin Street's most 
     famous landmark, the OXO Tower is soon to re-open as an exciting mix 
     of business, workshops, exhibition and performance space.
     
     Coin Street's own logo reads, ``There is another way,'' and it is this 
     theme that will be developed during the festival.  Our aim will be to 
     attract a London-wide audience and demonstrate to them practical 
     examples of sustainable living:- renewable energy, alternative 
     transport, greener homes, organic foods, health and gardening.
     
     Art and music will also be featured and a children's area will be 
     created to ensure that families are entertained as well as local 
     businesses and London's communities - a potential audience of some 
     40,000 people.
     
     Help us to make this a weekend where positive and creative solutions 
     can be taken seriously.
     
     Join us by showing that there is indeed another way.
     
     You can contact me at Greenpeace on:-
                        Tel    - 0171 865 8236
                        Fax    - 0171 865 8200
                        E-mail - [email-masked]
     
     I look forward to hearing from you.
     
     Eve King
     Special Events Unit

---

From: [email-masked] (paul milligan)
Date: 25 Apr 1996 01:40:17 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>,
   John Moss <[email-masked]> wrote:
~~>SPRING GREENS FESTIVAL - INSPIRATIONS, SOLUTIONS AND  ALTERNATIVES
~~>     
~~>     Would you like to take part in a festival located in the heart of 
~~>     London? 

	Love to !  You guys picking up the plane fare ?  :-)

P

_________________________________________________________
No Disclaimer needed - This is my own PPP account, and my
employer doesn't care what I think anyway !  :-)
_________________________________________________________

The SEHVAC FAQ is at: http://www.elitesoft.com/sci.hvac/
My humble personal pages are at: http://www.webbuild.com/~pjm/index.html

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 1996 07:10:26 GMT

>SPRING GREENS FESTIVAL - INSPIRATIONS, SOLUTIONS AND  ALTERNATIVES
We maybe in a position to help. How can we get involved? I am the
co-ordinator in the Harrow area for Global Action Plan, a world wide
environmental charity. I'm not sure if we ave time to get organised
but please get in contact, OK. Would you do me the favour of having a
look at my promotion af 'Green Roofs! ( a  small voice in the roofing
industry offering an alternative to Sterile Usless Space) and it costs
less & lasts longer??? Where: < http:www.nsl.co.uk/nightsky> check out
Green Roof.
Kind regards,
Joe.

---

From: [email-masked] (paul milligan)
Date: 26 Apr 1996 10:54:20 GMT

Unfourtunately, the originator of this thread chose to cross post it
to the following groups :

sci.energy,sci.energy.hydrogen,alt.architecture.alternative,
alt.energy.renewable,uk.environment,uk.transport,sci.environment,
alt.sustainable.agriculture,alt.info-science,alt.industrial,
talk.environment,sci.engr.civil,sci.engr.heat-vent-ac,sci.engr.mech,
sci.agriculture,bionet.agroforestry,alt.agriculture.fruit,
alt.agriculture.misc,alt.architecture.int-design,alt.construction,
alt.technology.misc

	Please watch your headers, and don't cross-post to 
sci.engr.heat-vent-ac

Thanks
Paul