Subject: Attn Gardeners, Free Sample!

From: Joe LaBuda <[email-masked]>
Date: 10 Oct 1995 02:37:38 GMT

AGROSOKE
ROOT WATERING CRYSTALS
KEY BENEFITS:
* Absorbs 30 to 40 times its weight in water.
* Holds water in a dry-to-the-touch, gelled particle.
* Releases water only upon demand.
* Does not compete with the plants for water.
* Reduce watering frequency by 50 to 75%.
* Soil compaction is reduced and aerification maintained, 
especially in heavy clay soils. This is due to the expansion and 
contraction qualities of AGROSOKE, as well as it's strong 
resilient structure.
* AGROSOKE will produce better quality plants and trees with 
deeper, stronger root systems, thus providing lusher top growth.
AGROSOKE Crystals work as miniature water and nutrient reservoirs, 
 the water they hold is not subject to the same evaporation rate 
as normal ground water. AGROSOKE root watering crystals retain 
moisture that would normally be lost, and provide it to the plants 
as needed.
		How do I order AGROSOKE Today?
For e-mail Orders, 
Mail to    102712.3404. CompuServe.com
Mail to    [email-masked]
We will need the following information:
Name, Address, City, State, Zip Code, Phone Number.

---

From: [email-masked] (Charles Rowland )
Date: 10 Oct 1995 02:56:44 GMT

>Name, Address, City, State, Zip Code, Phone Number.

Joe Labuda:
You and clowns like you who "spam" the net with blatant and false and
misleading advertizements are the best (only) good argument that I've
seen for government control of the internet.  Your blatant misuse of
this medium endangers the rights of others to a free interchange of
ideas.  
Please crawl back under your rock and take your "miracle product" with
you!!!!  :-(