Subject: Terminate Human Kingdom, Realize God's Kingdom

From: [email-masked] (Peter Ooi)
Date: 19 Mar 1996 12:24:30 GMT

************************************
*** TERMINATE THE HUMAN KINGDOMS ***
************************************
Peace and freedom is the common goal for all mankind. It is what people
hope for. It is also something God planned people to have since He 
created them.
However, For over six thousand years, this has only been a hope. Nowhere 
on
earth is there true freedom and true peace. There are racial conflicts 
and
international disputes everywhere. The inscription on a plaque at the 
United
Nations square reads, "They shall beat their swords into plowshares, and 
their
spears into pruning hooks; nation shall not lift up sword against 
nation, neither
shall they learn war anymore." These words are a great mockery against 
the
United Nations Organization (UNO). This year happens to be the 50th 
anniver-
sary of the UNO. More than 180 heads of state gathered in New York for a 
grand
celebration. But what was there to celebrate? What has the UNO done in 
the past
50 years? What has it brought to mankind? We did not see swords turning 
into
powshares. What we saw were atomic bombs turning into nuclear bombs. 
Their
"arms reduction" was merely replacing out-dated weapons with new, more
advanced ones. Is there any nation that is unarmed? Is there any nation 
that has
not been building up its military? No, So internatlonal conflicts go 
unresolved.
The six-thousand year history of mankind can be called a history of 
chaos! And
what is the source of these problems? These problems come from what he 
world
calls "Nations." The nations are the source of all problems, and are 
solely
responsible for the world's chaos.

THE ORIGIN OF HUMAN KINGDOMS
----------------------------
   From these the coastland peoples of the Gentiles were separated into 
their
lands, everyone accordrng ta his own language, according to their 
families, into
their nations" (Gen 10:5). "These were the famllies of the sons of Noah,
accordlng to their generations, in their nations; and from these the 
nations were
divided on the earth after the Flood"(Gen 10:32).
   There were no nations for mankind in the beginning. Man only began
to divide lands and form nations after the flood. Actually, God intended 
earth to
support every man and every creaeture. He did not make land for any 
nation or
regime to occupy. A nation must first have land to exist, but the earth 
has no need
for any nation. Human kingdoms [nations) are merely the products of 
degen-
eratd men--men who have dcparted from God. They are autonomies formed
by dividing the earth created by God. The nations are continually being
overthrown, divided revolutionized, built... They are very unstable, 
man-made
systems. They can be divided and can disintegrate. Some people say, "If 
a city
falls, none if its inhabitants will be safe; if a country disintegrates, 
there will be
no home." But actually, "home' existed long before man formed any 
nation.
Human klngdoms did not exist at the creation. Human kingdoms are the
chief culprits that have stolen the land and destroyed God's order of 
creation. 

THE NATURE, OF ***** HUINAN KINGDOMS *****
------------------------------------------
   Mankind builds nations according to their race, language and land. 
Every
nation on earth has its land borders. Therefore, human kingdoms are 
earthly, and
not heavenly. The descendants of Noah divided themselves into nations. 
There-
fore, the nature of the human kingdoms is to divide men into groups; 
they cannot
unite men as one. When the human kingdoms first appeared and grew, 
mankind
thought of building the tower of Babel, whose top was in the heavens, in 
order to
make a name for themselves (see Gen. 11:1-9). They wanted to exalt 
themselves
above God. Basically, human Kingdoms do not want God. They choose their
own kings and rulers. However God is the King of kings. He is the Ruler 
of
all mankind. But the human kingdoms do not want God to be their King; 
they
want to be kings themselves. Today, on such a small planet, man's 
kingdom have
multiplied to over 100 countries with over l00 kings. And the nature of 
all these
human kingdoms is to reject God. The nature of the human kingdoms is to
establish their own sovereignty and deny God's rule and soverignty. God
never intended the human kingdoms to exists. The more they develop, the 
less
they bring peace and harmony to mankind. The human kingdoms and what
they do are the most abnormal entities in the universe. Unfortunately, 
until
today, man is still unable to see the true nature of human kingdoms. He 
continues
to live under the rule of the nations, thinking it is normal. Therefore, 
he never
questions their existence.

PATRIOTISM IS A CORRUPT SENTIMENT OF DEGENERATE MAN
---------------------------------------------------
   As the human kingdom develop, horrible, degenerate culture, and 
corrupt
ideas take control of man. What are degenerate culture and corruptideas? 
They
are the concepts of having nations and loving them. It is natural to 
have
self-love and a love for others. So are loving one's homeland and 
family. But
loving your country (patriotism) is not natural. No one is born loving 
his country.
For a nation differs from a homeland or a family. Countries did not 
exist in the
natural order of God's creation. They are artificial products create by 
man
for political reasons. A country was never in the original plan for the 
universe.
"Patriotism" must be instilled into people. Nations purposely create 
political
symbols (such as national flags and national anthems) to make people 
recognize
them. And subconsciously, patriotism is perceived as being a virtue. 
However, if
man sees that a country is a mere, unstable, man-made system, he will 
realize
that Patriotism should not be regarded as an advanced sentiment.
   Under the ideologies and education of degenerate man, patriotism has
become a very high virtue. Citizens are taught to love their country. 
And everyone
must sacrifice himself for his country. Actually, human kingdoms are not 
ours.
Only God's kingdom belongs to us. If you want to be patriotic, then be
patriotic towards God's kingdom. Regrettably, many people are so 
patriotic for
the human kingdoms that they sacrifice themselves for them. They feel 
that such
sacrifice is valuable. But ask yourself this: Is dying for a country the 
highest
possiblc realm? Is it really worth it? Many Scots died for Scotland and 
many
English died for England. But since Scotland and England became one 
country
in the l8th century, should the people be patriotic towards Scotland or 
England?
Now that the war has ended, didn't those who died for Scotland and 
England die
for nothing? If Taiwan and China have conflicts, the Kuomingtong will 
surely tell
the Taiwanese troops to love their own country and destroy the Chinese 
Commu-
nists. The Chinese communist govemment will likewise tell its troops to 
be loyal
to their country and destroy the Taiwanese. So, since the people are 
under a
divided political regime, what should they do? How can they love their 
country?
Wouldn't the Taiwanese killing the Chinese communist troops be killing 
their own
people? And if the Chinese troops kill the Taiwanese troops, wouldn't 
they also
be killing Chinese people? How can man show his loyalty? How does one 
love
his country? Is it worthwhile for a person to love his coumry and 
sacrifice his life
for it?
   Such patriotism is tragic! Nevertheless, most people never realize 
it. They
think that dying for one's country is highly honorable. In Taiwan, there 
is a national
martyrs' memorial at Yuan-shan. Every year many go there to commemorate 
the
dead. They feel that those who die for their country are great. And why 
are they
so great? Because they died for the country. However there are more than 
100
countries in the world. Which country should one die for to be 
considered great?
Which one should we love? Wouldn't loving one's own country be in 
conflict with
the interests of other countries? Is it really worth it to love a 
country and sacrifice
for it? Is it worth it to fight for the human kingdoms? Is it worth it 
to die for the
human kingdoms? No, not at all! Being unpatriotic is not immoral, and 
should
not make you feel guilty. However, since the concept of loving the 
country has
been deeply rooted in the hearts of man, man has developed an erroneous,
degenerate concept called patriotism. So patriotism is mistaken by man 
as a
virtue. But actually, it is a corrupt sentiment of degeneration.

THE LOVE FOR COUNTRY IS THE ROOT OF EVIL AND CHAOS IN SOCIETY
-------------------------------------------------------------
   "For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. 
And
there will be famines, pestilences and earthquakes in various places. 
All these
are the beginning of sorrows" (Matt. 24:7-8). It is a sorrow for nation 
to rise
against nation and kingdom against kingdom. It is a disaster for 
society. However,
many political figures like people to call them  "saviors of the 
people." But who
are they meant to save?  The Chinese? The Blacks? The Whites? Actually, 
the
rulers are not saviors at all, but chief of disaster! To "save and 
protect" their
people, they are willing to kill other peoples. Therefore, the love for 
country will
bring endless destruction.
   Everyone shows his love for his own country. The Chinese love China. 
The
Americans love America. The English love England: The Germans, Germany; 
and
the French, France. This bond, once established. causes one to attack 
other
countries to show his loyalty to his own country. War is a result of 
patriotism.
   For the love of his people and his country, everyone is willing to 
fight till
the end. So nation rises against nation,and kingdom against kingdom. How 
much
blood will be shed! How many corpses will pile up! How frightening! How
foolish! This is the beginning of sorrows. The so-called love for nation 
is
indeed the root of evil and chaos in society! For more than six thousand 
years,
these bonds with the country have been deeply rooted in the hearts of 
man.
This is the strong fortress of the devil Satan which has taken the 
hearts of
man captive. Countries have become large prisons. In these prisons, 
there are
mililaty, politics, economy, Judiciary systems, culture, productions, 
entertain-
ment, drugs, and religions. These are the systems Satan uses to harm 
man. They
bring endless tribulations tragedies, murder, death.... Therefore, the 
God of
heaven will destroy this fortress, and utterly remove this root of 
sorrows.

*****************************
*** REALIZE GOD'S KINGDOM ***
*****************************

THE MOST HIGH SHALL DESTROY ALL HUMAN KINGDOMS
----------------------------------------------
   In 1980, God inspired the Prophet of All Nations to preach "Mt. 
Zion--the
Great Mountain--Shall Fill the Whole Earth" (see Dan. 2:35). Then God
moved him to preach another epochal message from the same book in the 
bible
"The Most High Will Destroy Great Image--the Human Kingdom" (see
Dan. 2:44). This message exposed Satan's deception for the pas six 
thousand
years: That the human kingdoms are the greatest image (idol) Satan uses 
to
receive man's worship. Satan robs God of His deseived worship from men. 
Since
childhood, people are constantly brainwashed by the systems of the human
kingdoms. The country is deified. Even the political symbols--nation 
flags
and anthems--have become objects of adoration. Don't they know what the
God who created heavens and earth is the only Most High? Yet, whether
they are great or small, all human kingdoms emphasize their own inde-
pendence and sovereignty. This is aIl Satan's ploy intended to deny 
God's
soverignty and rule. He causes man to place God's dominion outside the
boundaries of man's kingdoms. Thus, he restricts man's worship of God
within religion. And so, the nations and kings go their own way, doing
whatever they wish, greatly offending and opposing God's soverignty. 
Satan
then causes the human kingdoms to be in constant conflict. And many 
people,
under the deception of patriotism, follow blindly. They even think that 
dying for
the country is highly honorable. For several thousand years, countless 
souls have
fallen into Satan's tricks and the human kingdoms' deceptions. They 
assume that
it is proper for nations to exist. Therefore God must overthrow the 
thrones of
kingdoms and destroy the strength of the Gentile kingdoms (see Hag. 
2:22).
God send the Lord Jesus to come and destroy the works of the devil and 
to
cast out the rulers of this world (see 1 John 12:31). When this 
happens, all roots of confusion and sorrow will end, and the original 
order
and harmony will be restored on earth.

GOD IN HEAVEN SETS UP A KINGDOM AND A KING
------------------------------------------
   "And in the days of these kings the God of heaven will set up a 
kingdom
which shall never be destroyed; and the kingdom shall not be left to 
other
people; it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it 
shall
stand forever" (Dan. 2:44). Jesus answered, "My kingdom is not of this 
world"
(John 18:36). The kingdom God sets up is the kingdom of the Lord--the
church of the living God. All those who have reccived the full truth of 
Blood,
Water and Holy Spirit, and follow the apostles' leading, are the 
citizens of this
holy kingdom (see Phil. 3:20). They are fellow citizens with the saints 
and
members of the household (church) of God (see Eph. 2:19).
   Rulers of the human kingdoms join hands, to deny God's sovereignty. 
But
when they take counsel together, against the LORD and against His 
Anointed, God
issues His solemn decree, "Yet I have set My King on My holy hill of 
Zion"
(see Ps. 2:1-6). This King of Zion is Jesus Christ the King of kings. He 
is the
King set up by God (see Acts 17:7). God bas not only set up a kingdom, 
but a
king as well. This kingdom is unshakable (see Heb.12:28). When Christ 
reigns,
He will end all rule and authority and will deliver the kingdom to God 
the Father
(see 1 Cor 15:24-25). When the human kingdoms are crushed, the kingdom 
of
this world shall become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, and 
He (our
Lord Jesus Christ) shall reign forever and ever! (Rev.11:15). This 
kingdom and
this king shall remain forever! The gospel of the Lord Jesus is the 
gosple of this
everlasting kingdom. It will be preached in all the world as a witness 
to all people.
And then the end will come.

Union of Church and State? Or Separation of Church and State?
-------------------------------------------------------------
   The kings are only in power temporarily, but the Lord Jesus shall 
reign
forever. Satan uses the "kings in power" to attract the attention of the 
world and
to oppress the people. The world mass media reports only the acttivities 
and words
of the rulers. No matter how they came to power-self-appointed, through 
royal
lineage, by coup, or elected democratically--the rulers have become the 
focal
point of all people. To become kings, they do not mind if the people 
lose their
lives or their hard-earned money. And the people must humble themselves 
under
the rulers' contemptuous air. Even the religious leaders, who claim to 
serve God,
consider the rulers of the human kingdoms (Caesar) as their only king 
(see John
19:15). So the freedom to serve God has become a permitted right under 
man's
constitution, and faith is forced under the control of the human 
kingdoms. As a
result they debase and even enslave the church. The relationship between 
man's
kingdom and the church has become one of "church and state." This topic 
has
evolved into the irrelevant debate over "Union of Church and State 
versus
Separation of Church and State."
   In reality, that stone cut out of the mountain without hands (ths 
church
of the living God-the New Testament Church) is the "terminator" of the
human kingdoms (see Dan. 2:44). How can the terminator and the 
terminated
be united? However, talk about separation of politics and religion is 
also a fallacy
that debases the church. Both the union and separation of church and 
state
approve the existence of human kingdoms. So this is an erroneous 
concept,
because God has destined to crush the human kingdoms. They do not have
a relationship wlth God's church. Political-religious relationship may 
improve,
and each entity may even benefit the other. But the relationship between 
the
church of the living God and the human kingdoms wlll never improve. To 
the
church of God, the human kingdoms are only organizations which must be
destroyed. Therefore, man's kingdom and the church of the living God 
have no
political-religious relationship, and issues like "separation of church 
and state"
are irrelevant.

END HUMAN KINGDOMS REALIZE GOD'S KINGDOM
----------------------------------------
   The devil's seat is the human kingdoms (see Rev. 17:15), and the
human kingdoms are his camp and ruling territory (see Rev. 17:18). 
Through
thousands of years of development, the politics, economy, military, 
technology,
culture and other systems of man's kingdom have made astounding 
progress.
This is indeed the great city of Babylon recorded in the Bible. Satan 
controls all
the kingdoms of the world and their glory, and they are his trump-card 
for gaining
the worship of Ihe world (see Matt. 4:8). But the great city of Babylon 
will fall
in one hour and all her glory will become worthless (see Rev. 18:1-4).
   To sacrifce one's self for any human kingdom is to become an accom-
plice of human kingdoms. Such a sacrifice will be in vain. The nagure of
man's kingdom is to be independent from God and be at enimity with Him.
Therefore, loving these man-made organizations (the great image), which
were never meant to exist, is not a virtue, but a degenerate emotion 
>from  the
devil Satan. The end of the human kingdoms is near. The Kings of kings 
shall
strike all nations (see Rev.19:15). All people should come out of 
Babylon, lest
they share in her sins (see Rev.18:4).
   People should come out of the maze of patriotism, and cease from
participating in its related activities. God created man; man should 
give
themselves to God. They do not belong to any human kingdom. The prophe-
cies of the prophet concerning man's kingdom shall all come true. God 
will
terminate the human kingdoms. This is something He will accomplish in 
the 
last days (see Rev.1:19). Smashing the human kingdom is not destructive,
but constructive. Ending the human kingdoms is realizing God's kingdom--
the universal, and harmonious kingdom of Christ. This is the holy 
obligation
of the NTC: To execute God's sovereignty, end human kingdoms, and 
realize
God's kingdom. This is the only way for mankind to enjoy peace and rest.

---
GRACE OF JESUS CHRIST CRUSADE
Mount Zion, Chiahsien, Kaohsiung, Taiwan
Tel: (7)6701218-24
1995.11.3
---
<eof>

---

From: Dean Lee <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 1996 21:46:46 +0000

Don't post religious crap in irrelevant newsgroups.

    -Dean-

---

From: Frank McMahon <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 1996 01:06:20 -0500

Peter Ooi wrote:
> 
>Thus, he restricts man's worship of God
> then causes the human kingdoms to be in constant conflict.

"...by making them bicker over which is better..Quark or Pagemaker..."

Frank McMahon
=============
Production Supervisor
WCTV - Westerly, Rhode Island

http://ids.net/~frankmcmahon/home.htm
* Director, Graphic Artist, Videographer and Author *

---

From: [email-masked] (Mr Richard Ethan Latker)
Date: 23 Mar 1996 06:52:48 GMT

Peter Ooi ([email-masked]) wrote:

(Revised)

: Seamless file transfer is the common goal for all mankind. It is what 
: people hope for. It is also something both Steve Jobs and Bill Gates  
: planned people to have since they created our machines.

: However, For over sixteen years, this has only been a hope. Nowhere on
: earth is there true seamless file transfer. There are font conflicts 
: and copyright disputes everywhere. The inscription on a plaque at the 
: Quark Express reads, "They shall beat their words into Windows, and 
: their EPS files into Acrobat format; platform shall not lift up 
: translation bariers against platform against : neither
: shall they learn DOS anymore..."