Subject: MAKE MONEY NOW!!!!!! ON YOUR PC

From: [email-masked] (Wilkinson's)
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 1996 06:00:10 GMT

I was scanning through a newsgroup and saw an article stating GET CASH
FAST!  I thought..."here on the internet?"  Well, Ill just have to see
what schemes could possibly be on the internet.  The article described
a
way to mail a one dollar bill to only 5 people and make $50,000 in
cash
within 4 weeks!  Well, the more I thought about it, the more I became
curious.  $5.  That's all I ever paid...EVER!

As per the instructions in the article, I mailed out a single dollar
bill
to each of the five people on the list that was contained in the
article.
I included a small note, with the dollar, that stated "Please add me
to
your list".  Then, I removed the first position name of the five names
listed and moved everyone up one position, and I put my name in
position
five of the list.  This is how the money starts rolling in!  I then
took
this revised article now with my name on the list and reposted it on
as
many newsgroups and local message areas that I knew.  I then waited to
watch the money come in.  I figured I'd receive about $1000 or so, but
the
envelopes kept coming in.  The came from as far away as Australia.
That
was exciting!!  So far, I have made a total of $23,000!

I am convinced that it is possible to earn more.  Follow through by
reposting this article every where you can think of.  Its just too
easy to
pass up.  Cost?  Again, $5 and five stamps.

So how do you do it, exactly?  Here are the detailed instructions.

1. Take a sheet of paper and write on it "Please add my name to your
list".  This creates a service out of this money making system and
thus
making it legal.  You are now paying an individual for a service.
Make
sure you include your name and address.

2. Fold the sheet around the dollar bill and put them into an envelope
and
send it on its way to the five people listed below.

3. Remove the first name on the list (the name behind the (1)) and
move
everyone else up.  That will leave a blank at the #5 slot.  Insert
your
name and address there.

4. Now upload this updated file to as many newsgroups and local
bulletin
boards as possible.  Give the message a catchy title so that it gets
noticed.  Don't alter the file type, leave it as an MS-DOS Text file.

5. And this is the step I like, Just sit back and enjoy life because
cash
is on its way.  Expect some money to trickle in about 2 weeks, but
begin
pouring in around 3 to 4 weeks.  All you have to do is take it out.

Do this as many times as you need to get some extra cash.  You can
re-use
it time and time again.

*************************************************************
The Name List   The Name List   The Name List   The Name List

HONESTY IS WHAT HAS MADE THIS PROGRAM SUCCESSFUL!

1.Eddie Shipman
 3006 Settlement Dr.
 Round Rock, TX  78664-2563

2. Jaron Poole
 5202 Ridgeview
 Enid, OK 73703

3. M. Lane
 P. O. Box 930545
 Norcross, GA 30093

4. Brian Cox
 2141 Avenida Del Mexico
 San Diego,  CA  92154

5. D. Wilkinson
  705 Stuart View Drive
  Cle Elum, Wa.  98922

Note:
Try to keep a list of everyone that sends you a dollar and always keep
an
eye on the local postings of this file...Just to make sure that
everyone
is playing fairly.

-Brian Cox, San Diego  CA