Subject: Fukuoka Masunoba?

From: Eugene Zegers <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 1996 15:21:39 +0200

Hello,

I'm looking for all possible information on a person named
Fukuoka Masunoba and his so-called "Natural way of farming"
(also the title of a book written by him). In this book he
desribes a way of farming which works (almost) anywhere. He and
people who learned his way of farming started farms working
on these principles all over the world. I would like to find
out more about these farms. Does anyone know if there is one
in Europe? (specifically in the Netherlands or Belgium) Is
there any more information available on WWW (addresses,
organisations who use his method etc.)?

I only got the titles of his books at this moment:
The one-straw revolution
(Rodale Press, US: 1978)
The natural way of farming: the theory and practice of green
philosophy
(Japan Publications: 1985)
The road back to nature: regaining the paradise lost
(Japan Publications: 1987)

Any information about Fukuoka, farms using his technique,
can be send to:

[email-masked]

----**-------------------------**-------------------**------
"Waar begint het einde?", vroeg het begin aan het einde.

Eugene Zegers
(still at the Katholieke Universiteit Nijmegen in
the Netherlands)
----**-------------------------**-------------------**------

---

From: Joseph Zorzin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 1996 15:56:02 -0400

> organisations who use his method etc.)?

Did you try the search engines? You can find most of them at the 
Netscape home page at 
http://home.netscape.com/home/internet-directory.html