Subject: Get quality at low, low prices!

From: "Chris McDaniel" <[email-masked]>
Date: 11 Oct 1996 01:34:34 GMT

International Distributing Company
Post Office Box 48
Fort Scott, Kansas  66701-0048

WELCOME TO I.D.C.

	We are an Internationally known manufacturer of a wide variety of
products.  Most of our products are made in out affiliated offshore
factories.  In business since 1950, we own or have license agreements for
virtually all the brands and trademarks published in our catalogs.  We
maintain a large inventory in our 75,000 square foot warehouse.  We sell
internationally to many major corporations, Fortune 500 companies, and some
of the nations largest retailers.
	I.D.C. offers a wide array of products.  We offer everything from diamond
watches to auto rims.  Our prices are competitive and reasonable.  We at
I.D.C. feel you will not find better prices anywhere.
	Listed below is a very small sample of what we offer:

Alex Navarre Mens Quartz Analog Watch w/ Genuine Diamond ( 1 year warranty)
   $24.95

Alex Navarre Ladies Two-Tone Watch w/ 8 Genuine Diamonds ( 1 year warranty)
   $29.95

Chef Vizzini "Belinda" Pattern 7pc Porcelain on Steel Cookware 9" fry pan,
1qt saucepan with lid, 1.5qt saucepan with lid and 3.7qt roaster with lid. 
  $44.95

French Coffee Maker with Chrome Finish    $12.95

Maxam Light MX43 Lockback Hunting Knife.  Measures 3 3/8" closed.    $7.00

Brookwood Swivel Quartz Desk Clock.  Stands 4 5/8" tall, 5 5/8" wide and 1
5/8" deep.  ( 5 year warranty)    $11.95

L'Davinchi Acrylic Table Clock. Displays the hour, minute, seconds and
date.    $6.95

Sterlincraft Picture Frame.  Never needs polishing. With black velveteen
backing. Holds 5X7 picture.    $8.95

Riviera Expandable Black Briefcase. 2 expandable files, 2 pen caddies, and
2 pockets for cards.  Outside are combination locks and four metal feet
which protect the bottom.  Measures 17 5/16" X 12 5/16" X 4".    $28.95

M-Tronics Remote Control Car Alarm w/ 2 Remote Controls with built-in panic
buttons.  Comes with 110dB siren.  Has many features.  Easy Installation. 
( 90 day warranty)    $64.95

Lexxus 35mm Focus Free Camara w/ electronic flash  ( 5 year warranty)   
16.95

Navajo Style WorstedWear Rug 6' X 9'  Hand finished crafted.    $104.95

Note:  All prices above are subject to change.

Our catalogs have something in them for everyone.  Makes a great source for
gifts.  All our products carry warranties.  (Warranties may vary.)  

If you would be interested in receiving one of our Full Color, Full Page
catalogs, please send $2.00 U.S. Dollars for postage and handling to:
	
	International Distributing Company
	Post Office Box 48
	Fort Scott, Kansas  66701-0048

*Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.