Subject: It'S TOO EASY!

From: "Don" <[email-masked]>
Date: 30 Nov 96 01:11:22 GMT

This is the best way of getting money fast, in an easy, honest and legal

way too.

Read this message and be sure of what I am trying to say.

THIS IS THE FAIREST AND MOST HONEST WAY I KNOW OF TO SHARE THE WEALTH!!

Hello!  Would you like to make thousands of dollars, quickly, legally,

with NO CATCH!!  Then keep reading...please take 5 minutes to read this

article and it will change your life forever, just like it did mine. 

It's true!!  You can make up to or over $50,000 dollars in just 4-6

weeks, maybe sooner.  I CANNOT TELL YOU ENOUGH THAT THIS IS NOT A SCAM

AND I AM JUST A CYBER SURFER JUST LIKE YOU!!!!  If you are interested,

keep reading, if your not, I apologized for wasting your time.

	Are you ready?  Then here we go.  A little while back, I was browsing

through these newsgroups, just like your doing right now, and came

across an article similar to this one that said you can make thousands

of dollars in weeks with only an initial investment of $5.00!!  So, I

thought, "Yeah right, must be a scam!" but I was curious, like most of

us, so I kept reading.  Anyways, it said that you send $1.00 to each of

the 5 names and addresses stated in the article.  You then place your

name and address in the article at the bottom of the list at #5, and

post the article in at least 200 newsgroups (there are thousands).  No

catch, that was it!!

	So after thinking it over, talking to a few people first, I decided to

try it.  I figured that what do I got to lose except for 5 stamps and

$5.00, right?? Well, guess what ...within 5 days, I started getting

money in the mail!!  I was shocked!!  I still figure it would end soon,

and didn't give it another thought.  But the money kept on coming in,

tripling in size and multiplying by 10-20 times the amount that I got

the first week!!!  In my first week, I made about 20-30 dollars.  But by

the end of the second week, I had made over $1000.00 dollars!!!!  In the

third week, I had over $10,000 dollars, and it is still growing.  This

is now my fourth week(Nov 10) and I've made about $42,000 TOTAL, and the

money is STILL growing and coming in...

****This is the good news for the author of this article, this is not my

history.  I am just now posing this article (Nov 29).  When

I start receiving money I will update this article and inform all of my

good fortune.  I am not going to lie to you, I am giving it a shot and I

think that you should also.  I have spent many of $1,$5 bills on the

lottery alone and nothing to show for it.  At least this way I am making

an effort to fund my college tuition and share the wealth around the

internet globe.

	Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, WHY it

works...also, make sure you PRINT a copy of this article now, so you get

all the information off of it, and begin making money.

	The process is very simple, and it consists of 3 EASY steps:

STEP 1: Get 5 separate pieces of paper and write the following on EACH

sheet of paper  "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST.  YOU ARE NUMBER

4." Get five $1.00 bills and place ONE inside each piece of paper so the

bill will not be seen in the envelope (otherwise, nosey people who like

to steal envelopes with money in it will get yours).  Put one paper

inside the envelope and seal it.  Do the same for all 5!!  You should

now have 5 envelopes sealed, EACH have a piece of paper AND a $1.00 bill

stuffed inside of the paper.  make sure those words that were stated

above are stated on each piece of paper.  What you are doing is creating

a service by this, and this makes it PERFECTLY LEGAL.  Now then, mail

the 5 envelopes with the paper and $1.00 in each to the following

addresses:

1.	S. Shaw, 611 23rd Street, Sacramento, CA 95816

2.	M. Nawlo 27 Crows Nest Ln. #17, Danbury, CT 06810

3.	L. Robinson, 7697 County Rd. #350, Meridian, MS,39301

4.	L, Dano, 6185 ½ Montezuma Rd., San Diego, CA 92115

5.	D. Russell, 113 McHenry Road #304, Buffalo Grove, IL 60089

STEP 2:  Now take the #1 name OFF the list that you see above and move

the other 4 names up (5 becomes 4, 4 becomes 3, etc.) and put YOUR NAME

as number 5 on the list.  You can slightly alter this article if you

need to, editing what YOU need to edit.

STEP 3:  Post your amended article (with your name at #5)  to at least

200 newsgroups ( I think there's close to 18,000 of them).  all you need

is say, at least 200.  HOW TO DO THIS:  If you have Netscape 3.0 do

EXACTLY the following:

1)  Click on any news group like normal, THEN click on TO NEWS, which is

on the far left when your in the news group page.  This will bring up a

box to type a message in.

2)  Leave the news group box like it is, CHANGE the subject box to

something flashy, like, "NEED CASH$$$READ HERE$$$" or "FAST CASH$$$." 

You make this one to catch an eye!!  I used "YA GOTTA TRY THIS!!!!"

3)  Tab once and you should be ready to type.  Now retype (only once) 

THIS whole article WORD FOR WORD, except to insert your name at #5, and

to remove #1 off the list, plus any other small changes you think you

need to make.  Keep almost all of it the same!!

4)  When your done typing the WHOLE article, click FILE in THIS BOX,

RIGHT ABOVE SEND, NOT WHERE IT SAYS NETSCAPE NEWS ON THE FIRST BOX. 

Click on SAVE AS when your under FILE.  Save your article as a text file

to your C: or A: drive.  DO NOT SEND OR POST YOUR ARTICLE UNTIL YOU DO

THIS.  Once saved, move on to number 5 below.

5)  If you still have all of your text, send or post to this news group

now by just clicking send, which is right below FILE, and right above

Cc:

6)  Here's where you are going to post all 200.  OK, click on any

news group then click on "To News," again in the top left corner.  Leave

news group BOX alone again, put a flashy subject title in the SUBJECT

BOX, hit tab once so you're in the body of the message, and then click

on ATTACHMENTS, which is below the SUBJECT BOX,  You will get another

box to come up.  Click on ATTACH FILE, then find YOU file that you

saved; click once on the file, and then click OPEN; now click on OK; if

you did this right, you should see your filename in the attachments box,

and it will be shaded green.

NOW IF YOU USE INTERNET EXPLORER IT'S JUST AS EASY...HOLDING DOWN THE

LEFT MOUSE BUTTON, HIGHLIGHT THIS ARTICLE. THEN PRESS THE "CTRL" KEY AND

THE "C" KEY AT THE SAME TIME TO COPY THE ARTICLE.  THEN PRINT THIS

ARTICLE FOR YOUR RECORDS TO HAVE THE NAMES OF THOSE YOU WILL BE SENDING

THE $1.00 BILLS TO.

NEXT, GOT TO THE NEWSGROUPS AND PRESS "POST AN ARTICLE" A WINDOW WILL

OPEN.  TYPE IN THE HEADLINE IN THE SUBJECT AREA AND THEN CLICK IN THE

LARGE WINDOW BELOW. PRESS"CTRL" AND THEN "V" AND THE ARTICLE WILL BE

PLACED IN THE WINDOW.  IF YOU WANT TO EDIT THE ARTICLE, DO SO AND THEN

HIGHLIGHT AND COPY IT AGAIN.  NOW EVERY TIME YOU POST THE ARTICLE IN A NEW

news group ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS REPEAT "CTRL" AND "V" AND PRESS POST!!!!!!

7)  That's it.  each time you do this, all you have to do is type in a

different newsgroup, so that way, it posts to 200 DIFFERENT newsgroups,

you see??  Now you just have 199 to go!!  (Don't worry, each one takes

about 30 seconds, once you get the hang of it)  REMEMBER 200 IS THE

MINIMUM.  The more you post the more money you will receive.

AND THAT'S IT!!!!THAT'S ONLY 3 EASY STEPS!!!!

You are now in the mail order business and will start receiving your

envelopes from various people all over the world within days.  HINT: THE

MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST TO, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE.   You may

want to rent a P.O. Box eventually because of all the mail.  If you wish

to stay anonymous, you can make up a name, such as "manager" or

"investor."  Just make sure all the addresses are CORRECT, please. 

REMEMBER, your address is on there also, and you would want the next

person to copy it exactly as you placed it.

LET ME SHOW YOU WHY THIS SYSTEM WORKS!!!!!!!!!!

Out of every 200 postings, let's say I ONLY receive 5 replies, which is

actually very VERY LOW.  So I made my 5 dollars with my name at #5.  Now

then, each person who just sent me $1.00 makes, say only 200 postings,

now with your name at #4, WHICH IS A TOTAL OF 1000 POSTINGS, not

including yours too.  50 people send you $1.00, that's $50.00 you just

made!!  Now, then your new 50 agents post 200 each with YOUR NAME AT

NUMBER 3, OR 10,000 POSTING (50X200). Average return is 500 at $1.00

each is $500.00.  They make 200 postings each with your name at #2,

which is 100,000 postings, which at 5,000 returns at $1.00 each, which

is $5000.00 dollars!!!!!  And finally, 5,000 people make 200 postings

each with YOUR NAME AT NUMBER 1.  YOU NOW GET A RETURN OF $50,000 BEFORE

YOUR NAME DROPS OFF THE LIST.  AND THAT'S IF EVERYONE MAKES 200 POSTINGS

ONLY, AND IF ONLY PERSONS RESPOND.

When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest

posting that is appearing in the newsgroups, and SEND OUT ANOTHER $5.00

TO THE NAMES ON THE LIST, PUTTING YOUR NAME AT #5 AGAIN.   And start

posting again.  The thing to remember is, do you realize that THOUSANDS

OF PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD ARE JOINING THE INTERNET AND READING THESE

ARTICLES EVERYDAY, JUST LIKE YOU ARE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!  So can you afford

$5.00 dollars and see if this really works?  I think you can...

People have said, "what if the plan is played out and no one sends you

the money?"  So what!!  What are the chances of that happening when

there are tons and TONS OF NEW HONEST USERS AND HONEST PEOPLE LIKE

YOURSELF who are joining the internet and newsgroups everyday and are

willing to give it a try, just like you.

Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, everyday, with THOUSANDS of

those joining the actual internet.  Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY

and this WILL WORK, I PROMISE YOU!!!!!  You just have to be honest. 

Make sure you PRINT this article out RIGHT NOW!!!!  Try to keep a list

of everyone that sends you money and always keep an eye on the

newsgroups to make sure everyone is playing fairly.  REMEMBER, HONESTY

IS THE BEST POLICY.  YOU DON'T NEED TO CHEAT THE BASIC IDEA TO MAKE THE

MONEY!!!  GOOD LUCK TO ALL AND PLEASE, PLEASE PLAY FAIRLY AND YOU WILL

SEE AND RECEIVE THE HUGE REWARDS FROM THIS, WHICH IS EXTRA CASH FOR YOU

AND A LOVED ONE.

****A last and quick note: if you try to deceive people by posting this

message with your name in the list and not sending the money to the

people already on the list, you will NOT get as much.  Someone I talked

to knew someone who did that and he only made about $150.00, and that's

after seven or eight weeks!!!  Then he sent the 5-$1.00 dollar bills,

people added him to their lists, and in 4-5 weeks, he had over

$10,000.

THIS IS THE FAIREST AND MOST HONEST WAY I HAVE EVER SEEN TO SHARE THE

WEALTH OF THE WORLD WITHOUT COSTING ANYTHING BUT OUR TIME!!!!!! PLEASE,
PLEASE BE HONEST!!!!!