Subject: Rural [Lambing, Haying, Pasture, Predator] FAQs

From: Ronald Florence <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 1996 04:15:19 GMT

The `official' HTML versions of the Lambing, Haying, Pasture, and
Predator FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) with the latest revisions
and contributions, are maintained at

	http://www.connix.com/~mlfarm/

These FAQs are written primarily for small producers and hobby farms.

Updated ascii-digest versions of these FAQs are created by a script
>from  the HTML originals every 60 days and posted to Usenet newsgroups
misc.rural, misc.answers, and news.answers.  The most recent posted
versions are

	<[email-masked]>
	<[email-masked]>
	<[email-masked]>
	<[email-masked]>

The ascii-digest versions are also available via ftp:

   ftp://rtfm.mit.edu/pub/usenet/news.answers/rural/
   ftp://ftp.uu.net/usenet/news.answers/rural/

or by email to <[email-masked]> with the line

   send usenet/news.answers/rural/lambing-faq

in the body of the message.  Substitute `haying' or `pasture' for
`lambing' to receive those FAQs instead.
-- 

   Ronald Florence		Maple Lawn Farm, Stonington, CT
   [email-masked]		http://www.connix.com/~mlfarm/