Subject: OWNER DIRECT: CANNED GROUND PORK - LIQUIDATION

From: [email-masked] (Michael Heicklen)
Date: 31 Jul 1996 15:51:02 -0700

14 CONTAINERS OF CANNED, GROUND PORK AVAILABLE (NO SEASONING).

Direct from the factory.  Currently being warehoused in the mid-west.  
Original price was $1.40 per can.  If take all 14 containers, price:  $1.
20 per can.  Approximately 19,200 pieces per container ($53,760 savings).
If take 8-13 of the containers, $1.30 per can ($13,440 through $24,950 
savings).  Under 7 containers, $1.35 per can.  First quality product with all 
paperwork.  Owner purchased direct from the factory after original buyer 
defaulted.  Originally 66 containers - 14 left.

This is a direct purchase and the buyer will be dealing direct with the owner.  
No brokers or mandates.  Brokers or mandates who wish to participate should 
make a deal with the buyer ahead of time and have him contact us directly.  No 
exceptions.

Contact:

Michael Heicklen, Esq.
[email-masked]
818 881-9600
818 881-9100 (fax)