Subject: Re: HAY NEEDED IN TEXAS

From: "DARYL W. FRANK" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 1996 21:49:21 -0500

> [email-masked] (David McAdoo) wrote in article
<[email-masked]>...
> There was an article a few days ago in this newsgroup from
> [email-masked] on this subject.  The problem is much worse in
> Central TX where he is located than in most areas, but the Dallas-Ft.
> Worth area is suffering also.  If you have hay you would like to sell,
> contact me.  I need about 75 large round bales, and I know many others
> (some in the dairy business) who need much more.  We are feeding hay
> right now almost like it was winter and the drought is causing most
> hay fields to yield poorly or dry up altogether.  E-mail me at
> [email-masked]  Thanks for any help you can provide.
> 
>

 Was thinking of moving some hay from here (Wisconsin) to down there.
Turns out we are having so much wetness that there is no hay to be made
here yet (June 9). The big corn fields by Sun Prairie are only toe high at
this point, wet and cold. This may be one of the worst times ever.