Subject: Permaculture Design Course/Mollison

From: Kirby Fry <[email-masked]>
Date: 19 Oct 1995 18:28:36 GMT

*** PERMACULTURE  DESIGN  COURSE WITH   BILL  MOLLISON ***

Presented by the Cross Timbers Permaculture Institute, April 13 
thru April 26, 1996; in North Central Texas

BILL MOLLISON, an author and founder of the permaculture 
movement, has given hundreds of lectures and design courses to 
over 10,000 people worldwide.  He was the recipient of the 1981 
Right Livelihood award in Stockholm, is an honorary member of the 
Schumaker Society of the U.K., led a four part 1991 ABC series 
called the Global Gardener, and was named the Outstanding 
Australian Achiever in 1993.

ABOUT THE COURSE  For the third year in a row Bill and Scott will 
be sharing their wisdom and inspiration with us here in north 
central Texas.  The course will help you make the transition 
towards a sustainable society and take responsibility for your 
own lives by meeting your basic needs for food, shelter, energy, 
gainful employment, and community.  You will learn about 
permaculture design principles and how they may be applied to 
your homes and work places whether they be rural or urban.

Contact Kirby Fry or Inger Myhre @ 817-897-9402.

-- 
KIRBY