Subject: IMPORTANT - IMPORTANT - IMPORTANT

From: Marcel Swinkels <[email-masked]> (Marcel Swinkels)
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 1996 20:52:11 GMT

All my guestbook entries are gone!
If you have:

1. signed my guestbook before, PLEASE SIGN AGAIN!
2. never signed my guestbook before, DO IT NOW!
3. never been to my homepage at all, GO THERE NOW AND SIGN OUR GUESTBOOK!

The URL of my homepage is :
http://www.tip.nl/users/marcel.swinkels

And you can mail me about this at:
[email-masked]

Lots of greetings,
Marcel (REalistic)

                           \\|//
                           (o o)
-----------------------oOOo-(_)-oOOo----------------------------
|                                                              |
|  Sender           : Marcel Swinkels                          |
|  E-mail           : [email-masked]                   |
|  Homepage         : http://www.tip.nl/users/marcel.swinkels  |
|  Phone/Fax        : ++31(40)2814868                          |
|  Public Key       : see below                                |
----------------------------------------------------------------