Subject: Earn Extra Money

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 1996 02:05:37 GMT

Would you like to earn extra income from your pond or lake. We
specialise in aquatic plant and 
fish management. Many ponds and lakes are overcrowded with water
lilies, this causes the leaves to bunch 
up out of the water which not only looks unsightly, but also  hides
their blooms. For no charge we can thin 
out your existing water lilies and pay you for the surplus lilies
taken away. This gives you the benefits of 
our services free, allowing your lilies to flower more prolifically,
whilst you gain extra income year after 
year. 
 THE MORE WE THIN   THE MORE THEY GROW   THE MORE YOU CAN EARN 
	We also offer a fisheries management scheme, which includes the
netting of surplus or unwanted 
coarse or ornamental fish, freshwater mussels and crayfish. 
Please feel free to contact us so that we can discuss your
requirements