Subject: DOUBLE YOUR BEEF PRODUCTION!!!!

From: "Timothy J. Harsch" <[email-masked]>
Date: 14 Dec 1996 09:22:39 GMT

Wondering if you're doing the right things?
If and when to buy, sell, vaccinate, feed........?????

To survive this market you need vision

Plan To Profit  with

 Creates a computer simulation of your ranch & tracks it into the future
 Find solutions for the unique problems facing your ranch business
 Develop a strategy to maximize profit
 Increase your bottom line thousands of dollars each and every year
 Requires little or no record keeping

     Ranch Vision(r) is the ultimate management and planning tool for
ranches having cattle, sheep and/or goats.  It is the first of a new
generation of software, harnessing technology used by Fortune 500 companies
for today's ranch businesses. 
     Ranch Vision creates a computer model of your operation, allowing you
to anticipate events months and years before they occur.  Instead of just
dwelling on the past, Ranch Vision maximizes  future profit by identifying
present opportunities.
     Ranch Vision forecasts the impact of management decisions on every
facet of your ranch business.  It allows you to perform instantaneous
cost-benefit analyses and to create virtually any "what-if" scenario.  All
of this allows you to "manage" your business outside of reality and to plan
to profit.
     As a simulation program, Ranch Vision is inherently different from all
other ranch management software.  Dependent on expectations rather than
past history, it requires little or no record keeping.
     Practical applications are limited only by your ingenuity and
creativity.
     Ranch Vision is easy and fun to use. It is also highly educational. It
is a menu driven, point and click program for Windows(r), has an extensive
Help system as well as a tutorial that leads you through a sample ranch and
provides in depth discussion into the principles and objectives of ranch
management. 
    Free unlimited technical support.  We guarantee you will be satisfied.
    Visit our web site at www.ranchvision.com to learn more.

If dissatisfied return within 30 days for any reason

Ranch Vision(r) is a product of 
Advanced Veterinary Services
P.O Box 437
Potter Valley, Ca. 95469
(707) 462-0408

See Our Web Page
		http://www.ranchvision.com