Subject: PLANT TISSUE CULTURE WORKSHOP in B.C.!!

From: "Ralph D. Arnold" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 96 18:07:09 PST

I want to post this for a friend:

PLANT TISSUE CULTURE WORKSHOP in B.C.
Saturday/Sunday  October 5/6, 1996

Practical, hands-on sessions.  Participants will prepare tissue culture 
media as well as make tissue cultures of a variety of plants.  We will build
a horizontal laminor flow clean air cabinet as a class exercise.

Registration fee includes materials and lunch on both days.
$250.00 Canadian (which is actually about $200 US) + 7% GST.

Western Biologicals Ltd, PO Box 283, Aldergrove, BC, Canada V4W 2T8
Phone/fax: 1-604-856-3339  (Unfortunately, not yet on Internet)

-------------------------------

I am not affiliated with Western Biolgicals, just a happy customer for
years!!

---

From: [email-masked] (STBEADS)
Date: 10 Sep 1996 21:00:14 -0400

Does anyone cultivate by tissue culture, the meristems of the 5 lb.
pineapple, Dole wanted to cull from their fields? e-mail me, if anyone
knows, who is cultivating pineapple clones, and if they are available in
the USA.
Thank you, Eve, Caloosa Rare Fruit Exchange, Ft Myers, FL