Subject: Soybean Stocks/Usage one of Tightest - Free Sample Commodities Newsletter

From: David Tedrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 1996 08:35:22 -0800

>From  ‘The Seasonal Trader"
This week's soybean price break sent funds heading for the exits, but
could turn out to be a buying opportunity for those still on the
sidelines. The ratio of U.S. soybean stocks to usage is, with the
exception of major drought years,  the tightest since the 1970s. Soybean
consumers will be highly dependent on South American supplies next
spring and summer. So far, Southern Hemisphere weather conditions have
been favorable for soybeans. But the critical growing period in
Argentina and Brazil is in January and February leaving ample time for a
major crop problem.    

Get our latest weekly newsletter detailing our corn and soybean price
outlook along with analysis of other agricultural commodity futures
markets by E-mail free by sending your address to [email-masked].
We will also send our latest Special Corn Report to those requesting the
sample newsletter. The E-mail versions of our reports require Adobe
Acrobat Reader which can be downloaded from our Web site at
http://stafutures.com/st.htm. We also invite you to view our previous
work (we called the bull corn market earlier this year and the major
harvest break in grain prices) which is available in the sample section
of our Web page.