Subject: making money

From: Paul <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 1996 23:55:51 -0700

WOULD YOU SPEND $100 TO GENERATE $10,000 OR MORE IN JUST
12 MONTHS?

	of course you would...read on...

We invite you to look over a revolutionary and exciting
concept in network marketing.

	A simple product:  PREPAID PHONE CARDS

	(The fastest growing trend in telecomunications)
	- $12 Billion in sales last year in Europe & Asia
	- Over $2.5 Billion projected sales this year in USA
	- 1995 sales were $500 Million

	A Unique & rewarding compensation plan

	- It allows you the advantage of exciting residual
	  income from reasonable efforts
        - Through Binary Matrix Marketing (The Power
          of Two)
        - With no time restrictions or monthly volume
          requirements

	YOU MAY NEVER HAVE TO PAY FOR LONG DISTANCE
                     SERVICE AGAIN!!! 

You may be thinking...Sounds too good to be true...Well, it
is true and real!  It's the opportunity of a lifetime.  It's
easy, fun, exciting and rewarding.

We're talking about a company, located in Escondido, CA, who 
in their first year grew to over 23,000 independent 
representatives and paid out over one million in bonuses--
that was in May 1995, and is presently growing rapidly.

The company provides an Info-Line with Fax-On-Demand,
presentations, testimonials, and weekly corporate updates,
as well as a 24-hour recorded Live Conference Call that 
will benefit anyone across the country in learning about
this great company.  (619/683-9191)  
 
REQUIREMENTS FOR BECOMING AN INDEPENDENT REPRESENTATIVE:

	- A one time investment of $100
	- Sponsor two people into the program
          and you will be commissionable forever.

However, you do have a choice of two plans:

   PLAN A -  ($100)  $60 for International phone card -
             60 minutes to call anywhere in the US, and
	     over 220 countries, as well as can be used to
             call out of countries that have 800 number
             access.  $40 is for administration fee. 

   PLAN B -  ($140) $100 for 300 minutes (5 cards) to
             call anywhere in US, and over 220 countries.
             $40 is for administration fee.

After you become a representative, you sponsor two people
to purchase either Plan A or B.  This will make you
commissionable forever.  Then you help build your
organization by helping the people under you.

Additional sponsored people go below the 2 sponsored
people resulting in "Spillover".  Due to spillover,
you may have many people in your downline, but may
have only personally sponsored a few of them.

When you have a total of 12 people, through combined 
efforts of you and your group, or spillover, you
receive $100. This $100 is a return in your
investment--SO NOW YOU ARE AHEAD OF THE GAME!   
			
Just think, you will NEVER have to pay another penny
out of your pocket.

This Is How The Plan Works:

There are 3 pay cycles.  Checks are issued when sales
are accumulated at 12 and 50, with 1/3 of the sales
on the weaker side.  Bonuses are paid as follows:

Pay Cycle I:*
Sales			Bonuses		Cards Earned
  12			 $100
  50			 $500		   1

Pay Cycle II:*
Sales			Bonuses		Cards Earned
  12			 $ 500		 
  50			 $2,000		   5

Pay Cycle III:*
Sales			Bonuses		Cards Earned
  12			 $ 2,000
  50			 $10,000	  16 

*At the completion of each cycle, you are re-entered into
the top of the cycle, at the same position, with the same
people below you.

*As you move through the cycles, and your organization
grows, the speed of your cycling increases until you are
cycling through each phase once per day, 6 days a week.

All three cycles operate simultaneously, as often as once
daily, 6 days a week.  You do not leave one to start 
another.  The first time you complete Pay Cycles I & II,
additional money will be deducted from your earnings to
start you going in Pay Cycles II & III, respectively.
Thereafter, all Pay Cycles are self-funded.  Sales in 
Pay Cycles II & III occur automatically as your downline
>from  Pay Cycle I enters Pay Cycle II & III.

The combination of new sales plus re-entry sales speeds
up and completes the Cycles faster and faster as the
organization grows.  It may take a month or two the 
first time to complete the Cycles.  Then it may happen
once a week, and then it can happen every day
(except Sundays and holidays).  

SNAIL'S PACE EXAMPLE:

This is an example of what would happen if you and everyone in your
organization ONLY sponsored two (2) and they each take an entire
month to sponsor their two (2).

You qualify with two	 2 =     2 	in your organization
1st Month		 4 =     6
2nd Month		 8 =    14      $100 bonus earned for 12
3rd Month		16 =    30
4th Month		32 =    62 	Complete Pay Cycle 1
				        Enter Pay Cycle 2
5th Month		64 =   126
6th Month              128 =   254
7th Month	       256 =   510
8th Month              512 =  1022  		    		   
9th Month             1024 =  2046
10th Month            2048 =  4094
11th Month            4096 =  8190
12th Month            8192 = 16382     	= $90,000+income in 12
					  months after qualifying

This example of potential earnings assumes he following:
 	1. Those above you ONLY sell two cards
        2. You ONLY sell two cards
        3. Those under you ONLY sell two cards
        4. It takes each new representative one full month
           to sell their two cards.

This example was done over a 12 month period to show the 
exponential growth.  The explosion between the 11th and 12th month 
earns bonuses in the neighborhood of $30,000.  You can just
imagine what happens NEXT.

This is for illustration purposes only.  You are by no means
limited to only sponsoring two (2).

15 MAJOR ADVANTAGES THIS PROGRAM HAS OVER OTHER NETWORK 
   MARKETING PROGRAMS

1.  Once you sign up 2 people in your group, you are qualified
    to receive commissions for LIFE!
2.  A one-time, low out-of-pocket start up cost of only $100
3.  This program is easy to reproduce
4.  This program uses a Forced Binary Matrix which can make your
    organization grow very fast which creates excitement and
    enthusiasm in the organization.  This greatly increases
    the chance for individual success.
5.  This is a system where helps comes from above and below
    your position in the organization, everyone can help each 
    other.
6.  No convincing people to change their lifestyle habits by
    purchasing certain soaps, vitamins or minerals or changing
    their long distance service.
7.  No monthly personal buying volume requirements; i.e. no need
    to personally buy $30-$75 of product per month to qualify for
    a minimal bonus check of $8.00.
8.  No monthly group volume requirements: You don't have to have
    your group volume at a certain level by the end of the month
    to reach or maintain a certain bonus level.
9.  No warehousing of products in your garage.
10. No delivering of products.
11. No long and tedious paperwork.
12. No monthly requirements to receive a commission check -
    you move at your own pace.
13. Bonus checks can be paid daily except sundays & major holidays.
14. The prepaid phone card is a proven fast growing trend in
    the telecommunications industry.
15. No FDA approval, as required for many health products.

If you feel this business opportunity is for you, and you would
like to join, please E-Mail me at ([email-masked])
with your name and address. I will mail you an application
form to join this company.

The company is Tele-Card Network, TCN, located in Escondido,
CA.  It was a year old in May 1996.  The company has been
cleared by the Better Business Bureau in San Diego. 

Thank you for taking the time to read this.