Subject: Agriculture in the Baltics

From: [email-masked] (Ann-Marie Ahlander)
Date: 05 Oct 1995 10:28:27 GMT

After having worked for SIDA in an aid programme in this,seven projects in
this
area I have chosen seven projects to develop,they concern:
seedbreeding,selling of machines,making exhibitions,malt,rapeseed,livestock
and
privatisation amongst others.
Those are a few of the areas where I have worked.And I now consider myself to
know the structure of Latvian agriculture.I have lived in the countryside for
a year
and we communicate amongst others in Russian.
If anyone has an interest in this and maybe needs some help,You can use
me,while working free lance.Myself I would appreciate to know about ideas and
constructive thoughts about Baltics and Belorussia,from ecery
country/institution
concerned.

			Thanks

				Goran Ahlander
				Fax +4621330120 (Sweden)