Subject: This is not a thread, but ...

From: [email-masked] (MULTICOM-Internet)
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 1996 21:32:13 GMT

This is not a thread, but...

We think that the web is way too commercial.  We would like to change
the wind, and make a web page, not as a building page, but as a home
page.

MULTICOM-Internet now offer free web space for individual that would
like to try the feeling to have a home page.  The space is limited so,
only the first 100 requests will have 5 megs of space for free.  No
name ask, no address ask.  We just need your e-mail to communicate
with you.

You want to know where is the catch?  Well, there is none. (You were
sure I would say that, were you?) Let's say the truth.  It's free.  No
bills.  But only for 2 months.  After that, you will be remove
automaticly.

But MULTICOM-Internet will still existe.  We will still think the same
way.  But as you know connection is not free.  If you don't want to be
remove then, there is always possibility.  For individual, it will be
1$/meg/per month.  For business, 5$/meg/per month (We do have a
special offer for you too right now, 1$/meg/per month for 2 months).

Right now, we have a T1 connection.  It's really fast, but also really
expensive.  The T1 will still be there for 2 months.  After that it
will probably go down to a 28.8K.

TO JOIN AS INDIVIDUAL E-MAIL
   [email-masked]  with the subject FREE WEB SITE

TO JOIN AS BUSINESS E-MAIL
   [email-masked]  with the subject WEB SITE 1$

We will then take contact with you via e-mail.

MULTICOM-Internet (Nous offrons aussi les services en francais)