Subject: Patent;s(Save Money(EASY)

From: [email-masked] (Maxine Nasset)
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 1996 19:14:07 GMT

New!! Self Help Publication         SEE WEB PAGE Site address below.

SELF FILING PATENTS Have An Idea? Where Do I Start? Get a U.S. Patent
***
THIS LIT'L INVENTOR WENT TO THE PATENT OFFICE (Phase I) COPYRIGHTS
Inculded "PATENT APPLICATION WORKBOOK" Phase II (Patent Writing)
				***
Prior to telling anyone, Prior to hiring an attorney, Prior to some-
one taking your idea away from you. "THE BASICS BEFORE THE BASICS."
Step by step DO IT YOURSELF manuals. Keep control of your idea. Learn
how easy it is to self file. SAVE THOUSANDS of DOLLARS and countless
hours. 
				***
Learn the ENTIRE process and benefits. Includes Work Sheet Expense
Journals, To Do List, Phone Book Log, Patent Depository Library List,
Associations and Resources Directory. Disclosure Document filing form
Confidentiality Agreements. Has all needed forms.
				***
Learn that SELF FILING a patent has less rules than driving a car.
Recieved Rave Book Reviews carried in public libraries. Now! You can
have your own Personal Copy. 
				***
GUARANTEED by the time you are ready to file for patent you will not
have MORE than $100 CA$H out of pocket. Any IDEA person needs these
Manuals. KEEP in FULL CONTROL of your idea or invention.

Internet E-Mail address: ([email-masked])
Web Page Site ( http://inventorworld.com
Little Inventor Associates 3923 Lancaster DR NE  Salem, OR 97305
Maxine Nasset  E-Mail: [email-masked]
President  (Portable photo copier layout board)
STRAIT jacket Compnay 3923 Lancaster DR NE Salem, OR 97305
WEB PAGE  http://www.cyberhighway.net/~sjacket  At Home Directory
click on Go To "Little Inventor"