Subject: Try this!!!

From: Debbie Pelton <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 1996 12:57:21 -0700

First and foremost:
This is not an illegal pyramid scheme! This is a service. IT IS
PERFECTLY
LEGAL!!! If you have any doubts as to the legality of this service,
please
refer to Title 18.h sections 1302 and 1341 of the Postal Lottery Laws.

Hello! I've got some awesome news that I think you need to take
two minutes to read if you have ever thought "How could I make some
serious cash in a hurry???" , or been in serious debt,  ready
to do almost anything to get the money needed to pay off those
bill collectors. So grab a snack, a warm cup of coffee, or a glass
of your favorite beverage, get comfortable and listen to this
interesting, exciting find! Let me start by saying that I FINALLY
FOUND IT! That's right! I found it! And I HATE GET RICH QUICK SCHEMES!!
I
hate those schemes like multi-level marketing, mail-order schemes,
envelope stuffing scams, 900 number scams... the list goes on forever.
I
have tried every darn get rich quick scheme out there over the past 12
years. I somehow got on mailing lists for people looking to make money
(more like 'desperate stupid people who will try  anything for
money!').
Well,  when I was a teenager,  these claims to 'get me rich quicld
shell
out $14.95 here, $29.95 there, $24.95 here, and another $49.95 there.
I
had maxed out my new Circuit City Card AND my Visa...I was desperate
for
money!!  So, I gave them all a chance but failed at every one of them!
Maybe they worked for some people, but not for me.  Eventually, I just
tossed that JUNK MAIL in the trash when I got the mail.  I recognized
it
right away.  I can smell a money scam from a mile away these days,  SO
I
THOUGHT....
I thought I could sniff out a scam easily.  WAS I WRONG!!!
...I LOVE THE INTERNET!!!
I was scanning thru a NEWSGROUP and saw an article stating to
GET CASH FAST!!  I thought..."Here on the Internet??  Well, I'll
just have to see what schemes could possibly be on the internet."
The article described a way to MAIL A ONE DOLLAR BILL TO ONLY
FIVE PEOPLE AND MAKE $50, 0000 IN CASH WITHIN 4 WEEKS!  Well,
the more I thought about it, the more I became very curious. Why?
Because of the way it worked AND BECAUSE IT WOULD ONLY COST ME
FIVE DOLLARS (AND FIVE STAMPS), THAT'S ALL I EVER PAY....EVER!!
      Ok, so the $50,000 in cash was maybe an tough amount to reach,
but it was possible.  I knew that I could at least get a return
of $1,000 or so.  So I did it!! As per the instructions in the
article, I mailed out ('snail mail'for you e-mail fanatics) a
single dollar bill to each of the five people on the list that
was contained in the article.  I included a small note, with the
dollar, that stated "Please Add Me To Your List."  I then removed
the first position name of the five names listed and moved
everyone up one position, and I put my name in position five of
the list.  This is how the money starts rolling in!  I then took
this revised article now with my name on the list and REPOSTED IT
ON AS MANY NEWSGROUPS AND LOCAL BULLETIN BOARD
MESSAGE AREAS THAT I KNEW.  I then waited to watch the money
come in...prepared to maybe receive about $1000 to $1500 in cash or
so....
But what a welcome surprise when those envelopes kept coming in!!!  I
knew
what they were as soon as I saw the return addresses from people all
over
the world-Most from the U.S., but some from Canada, even some from
Australia!  I tell you, THAT WAS EXCITING!!  So how much did I get in
total return?  $1000? $5000? Not even!!! I
received a total of $23,343!!!  I couldn't believe it!!
    I now have a brand new black Acura Integra to speak for, due
to this!! Now after almost 8 months, I am ready to do it again!!!
So maybe it was possible to get $50,000 in cash, I don't know, but IT
COMPLETELY DEPENDS ON YOU, THE INDIVIDUAL!  You must follow through and
repost this article everywhere you can think of!  The more postings you
achieve will determine how much cash will arrive in your very own
mailbox!!  It's just too easy to pass up!!!
   Let's review the reasons why you should do this:  The only
cost factors are for the five stamps, the 5 envelopes and the 5
one dollar bills that you send out to the listed names by snail
mail (US Postal Service Mail).  Then just simply repost the
article (WITH YOUR NAME ADDED) to all the newsgroups and local
BBS's you can.  Then sit back and, (ironically), enjoy walking
(you can run if you like! :o  ) down your driveway to your
mailbox and scoop up your rewards!!  We all have five dollars to
put into such an easy effortless investment with SPECTACULAR
REALISTIC RETURNS OF $15,000 to $25,000 in about 3-5 weeks!  So
HOLD OFF ON THOSE LOTTERY NUMBERS FOR TODAY,EAT AT
HOME TONIGHT INSTEAD OF TAKEOUT FROM McDONALDS AND
INVEST FIVE  DOLLARS IN THIS AMAZING MONEY MAKING SYSTEM
NOW!!! YOU CAN'T LOSE!!
   So how do you do it exactly, you ask?  I have carefully
provided the mostdetailed, yet straightforward instructions on
how to easily get this underway and get your cash on its way.
SO, ARE YOU READY TO MAKE SOME CASH!!!?? HERE WE GO!!!
*** THE LIST OF NAMES IS AT THE END OF THIS ARTICLE. ***
OK,  Read this carefully.  Get a printout of this information,
if you like, so you can easily refer to it as often as needed.

INSTRUCTIONS:

1.  Take a sheet of paper and write on it the following:
"Please add my name to your list".  This creates a service out
of this money making system and thus making it completely legal.
You are not just randomly sending a dollar to someone, you are
paying one dollar for a legitimate service.  Make sure  you
include your name and address.  I assure you that,  again,  this
is completely legal!  For a neat little twist, also write what
slot their name was in: "You were in slot 3",  Just to add a
little fun!  This is all about having fun and making money at
the same time!

2.  Now fold this sheet of paper around a dollar bill ,(no
checks or money orders), and put them into an envelope and send
it on its way to the five people listed.  The folding of the
paper around the bill will insure its arrival to its recipient.

THIS STEP IS IMPORTANT!!
3.  Now listen carefully, here's where you get YOUR MONEY COMING
TO YOUR MAILBOX.   Look at the list of five people;  remove the
first name from position one and move everyone on the list up
slot one on the list.  Position 2 name will now move to the
position 1 slot ,  position 3 will now become position 2, 4 will
be be 3, 5 wil be 4.  Now put your name, address, zipcode AND
COUNTRY in position 5, the bottom position on the list.

4.  Now upload this updated file to as many newsgroups and local
bulletin boards' message areas & file section as possible.  Give
a catchy description of the file so it gets noticed!!  Such as:
"NEED FAST CASH?, HERE IT IS!" or "NEED CASH TO PAY OFF
YOUR DEBTS??",  etc.  And the more uploads, the more money you
will make, and of course, the more money the others on the list will
make too.  LET'S ALL TAKE CARE OF EACH OTHER BY BEING
HONEST AND BY PUTTING FORTH 120 PERCENT INTO THIS
 PROFITABLE & AMAZING SYSTEM!!! You'll reap the benefits, believe
me!!! Set a goal for the number of total uploads you'll post, such as
15-20 postings or more!  Always have a goal in mind!!! If you can UUE
encode the file when uploading,  that will make it easier for the
people
to receive it and have it downloaded to their hard drive.  That way
they
get a copy of the article right on their computer without hassles of
viewing and then saving the article from the File menu. Don't alter the
file type, leave it as an MS-DOS Text file. The
best test is to be able to view this file using Microsoft's Notepad for
Windows 3.x or WordPad for Windows '95. If the margins
look right without making the screen slide left or right when at
the ends of the sentences, you're in business!
 
5.  If you need help uploading, simply ask the sysop of the BBS,
or "POST" a message on a newsgroup asking how to post a file,
tell them who your Internet provider is and PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS BE
GLAD TO HELP.  I would try to describe how to do it but there are
simply too many internet software packages with slightly different
yet relatively simple ways to post or upload a file.  Just ask for
help or look in the help section for 'posting'. I do know that for
GNN, you simply select 'POST' then enter a catchy description
under the subject box, choose 'ATTACH', selecting 'UUE' and NOT
'TXT', then choose 'Browse' to go look for the file. Find your
text file CASH.TXT and click on it and choose 'OK'.  Place a one
line statement in the main body section of the message post
screen. Something like "Download this to read how to get cash
arriving in your mailbox with no paybacks!" or whatever. Just make
sure it represents its true feasibility, NOT something like...
"Get one million dollars flooding in your mailbox in two days!"
You'll never get ANY responses!
 
6.  And this is the step I like.  JUST SIT BACK AND ENJOY LIFE
BECAUSE CASH IS ON ITS THE WAY!!  Expect to see a little money
start to trickle in around 2 weeks, but AT ABOUT WEEKS 3 & 4, THE
MONEY STORM WILL HIT YOUR MAILBOX!! All you have to do is take it
out of the mailbox and try not to scream too loud (outside anyway)
when you realize YOU HIT THE BIG TIME AT LAST!!
  
7.  So go PAY OFF YOUR BILLS AND DEBTS and then get that something
special
you always wanted or buy that special person in your life (or the one
you
want in your life)  a gift they'll never forget.  ENJOY LIFE!
 
8.  Now when you get low on this money supply,  simply re-activate
this file again; Reposting it in the old places where you originally
posted and possibly some new places you now know of.  Don't ever lose
this
file, always keep a copy at your reach for when you ever need cash.
THIS
IS AN INCREDIBLE TOOL THAT YOU CAN ALWAYS RE-USE TIME AND TIME AGAIN
WHEN
CASH IS NEEDED!

9.  (This step added by Charles Reiley).  Hello, This is exciting
isn't it?! While I'm on the list, just add a note saying "Please
include extra money tips" with your name & E-MAIL address, and I
will (FOR FREE) send you some neat methods to increase the money
you will receive with this plan. Why?... Why not? I'm not a selfish
jerk...I like helping out others. E-mail just makes it a touch easier
and
cheaper, too!  After I drop off the list, I can no longer offer you
this
advice, obviously, but maybe someone else who gets my tips will offer
and
simply replace my name on this step number 9. Good luck and give this
plan
your all, it will definitely pay off! Like Mike said, HAVE FUN WITH
IT!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ THE LIST $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

1.) Mary Carter
     228 West Patrick Street
     Frederick, MD 21701

2.) Stephen Ryder
     5000 Western Avenue, Box 2100
     Knoxville, TN 37921

3.) Jeff Gross
     2045 East Bay Drive, Apt. # 540
     Largo, FL 34641

4.  Patty Glasnap
    2519 McMullen Booth Road #510-303
    Clearwater, FL 34621

5. Debbie Pelton
   4019 Carter Drive
   Lilburn, GA 30247
------------------------------------------------------------

*The following letters were written by  participating members in this
program.

To those with the COMMON sense to participate in this revenue
generating
opportunity:
About six months ago, I received the enclosed post in letter form. I
ignored it. I received about five more of the same letter within the
next
two weeks. I ignored them also. Of course, I was tempted to follow
through
and dreamed of making thousands but I was convinced it was just another
gimmick and could not possibly work.

I was wrong! About three weeks later I saw this same letter posted on a
local bulletin board in Montreal. I liked the idea of giving it a try
with
my computer. I didn't expect much because I figured, If other people
were
as skeptical as I, they would not be too quick to part with $5.00. But,
I
BUY LOTTERY TICKETS WEEKLY IN MY PROVINCE AND HAVE NOTHING TOO SHOW FOR
IT
BUT TICKET STUBS! This week I decided to look at this as my weekly
lottery
purchase. I addressed the envelopes and mailed out $1.00 in each as
directed.

Two weeks went by and I didn't receive anything in the mail. The fourth
week rolled around and I couldn't believe what happened! I can not say
that I received $50,000.00 but it was definitely well over $3500.00!
For
the first time in 10 years I got out of debt. It was great. Of course,
it
didn't take me long to go through my earnings, so I am using this
excellent money making opportunity once again. FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS
AND
GET READY TO ENJOY! Please send a copy of this letter along with the
enclosed letter so together we can convince people who are skeptical
that
this really does work!

                         The Best,
                             Charles Kust

Additional notes:

This system works equally well if mailed out manually. Mind you it
takes
more effort to hand address the envelopes and the cost goes up
proportionately to cover the postage and envelopes. You must also photo
copy the instructions, cross out the name in number one position, write
in
your name in the number five slot and change the rest of the numbers
accordingly. (It might be neater to use white out or paste over the
names.) in order to achieve the same results you must send out the
$1.00
to the first five names and ten send out another 100 letters with
copies
of the program enclosed.

It has been suggested not to put a return address on the outside of the
envelope in order to encourage the recipient to open it. The return
will
approximate that then received from the posts listed on the bullentin
boards.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hello, My name is Steven Green. As you may have noticed I'm the tenth
name
on this list, so I do not have a rags-to-riches story to tell yet.
However, I did make a phone call to the 2nd name on this list, Ernest
Loveday. Did he have a rags to riches story to tell? Not exactly, but
then
I found out that he did not follow the instructions precisely. You see,
EL, lost faith in the program before he had finished following
instructions. He only uploaded this file on one BBS, which happens to
be
operated by Darryl McGinnis, the 3rd name on this list . Ernest told me
that he has received $92.00 to date (01/06/90). I realize this is far
from
the "rags to riches", dream we have, yet one must keep two things in
mind:

1. $92.00 is almost 10 times his initial investment and it only took
about an hour of his time (there's nothing to lose).

2. This program works mathematically on an exponential scale. In other
words, for every one BBS, that this file is uploaded onto. it should
spread to at least ten other BBSs he should have at least gotten a
hundred-fold of what he has, which would be $9200.00. Not bad for a few
hours work and a $6.60 investment (including postage).

--------------------------------------

Hi! all, I will not say my name, as I wish to remain anonimous but I
have
something to say, IT WORKS. I am THE most sceptical person on the face
of
the earth. I saw this and said, "BS..., NO WAY...impossible",then my
friend told me he did it... he said he made about 50 bucks.. I said no
way.. he proved it to me.. I decided, what the hell... I sent out my 5
bucks and sent this thing to about 400 people, not to BBS's just
E-mail. 3
weeks went by I finally got one dolar in the mail. It has been about 3
months since that day, I got my first dollar and now every day when I
go
to get my mail there are about 3 dollar bills in my box waiting for me.
I
have made almost 300 dollars. I dunno about that guy and his 50 thous.,
but if someone offered you 300 dollars for FREE would you take it? Do
this
guys...it WORKS!!!.ZGPA

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hello...I'm doing this because I want to earn money...And most of us
will
do it because we want money. I'm just telling u that I really think it
works I'm now at #5 position and am waiting for my money to come.

SO GOOD LUCK TO U!!
September, 1995

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hello. I am at #5 now, T. Smith, (1/96) I have been racking my brain
trying to figure how to save money for my infant son's education.
Hopefully my involvement here will help. Every dollar that comes into
my
mail box will be placed in trust for my son's education. Please
participate. It's only 5 bucks out of your pocket now. So give up that
burger on the chance that you will eat filet mignon later.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hello,
I have seen many times this kind of letter on the net. I decide to give
it
a try. The reason is that since 1983, I catched the Hepatitis C virus
during a teeth operation in France, I don't know what the issue of my
illness will be but I already know that it has partially stopped my
life
since this time. Hope it will work and hope everyone will keep HONEST.
We
are all shearing money in this program, keep doing it that way and it
will
work.

[email-masked]
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hi there, Now I am in the #5 spot and I hape this works. But if it
doesn't I am only out five bucks. Why not give it a shot? It makes
sense
and obviously the only way it would work is if everybody is honest.Good
luck.