Subject: RESULT: sci.agriculture.{poultry,ratites} all groups pass

From: [email-masked] (Bill Aten)
Date: 22 Mar 1996 20:15:56 -0500

RESULT
       unmoderated group sci.agriculture.poultry passes 363:19
       unmoderated group sci.agriculture.ratites passes 327:26

Voting closed at 23:59:59 UTC, 22 Mar 1996.

This vote was conducted by a neutral third party.  Questions about the
proposed group should be directed to the proponent.

Proponent: Dennis Hawkins <[email-masked]>
Proponent: Michael & Susan Harmon <[email-masked]>
Proponent: Kathryn A. Smith <[email-masked]>
Proponent: Bob Weber <[email-masked]>
Proponent: Steven Whatley <[email-masked]>
Votetaker: Bill Aten <[email-masked]>

There were 391 valid votes submitted during the voting period.  Each proposed
newsgroup, in order to pass, must have at least 2/3 YES votes and at least
100 more YES than NO votes.  The results are as follows:

sci.agriculture.{poultry,ratites} results - 391 valid votes

 Yes   No : 2/3? >100? : Pass? : Group
---- ---- : ---- ----- : ----- : -------------------------------------------
 363   19 :  Yes   Yes :   Yes : sci.agriculture.poultry
 327   26 :  Yes   Yes :   Yes : sci.agriculture.ratites
  11 invalid votes

All parts of the proposal passed.

There is a five day discussion period after these results are posted.  If no
serious and significant allegations of voting irregularities are raised, the
moderator of news.announce.newgroups will create the newsgroups shortly
thereafter.

The remainder of the RESULT contains:
   Newsgroups Lines
   Rationale
   Charters
   Final Voting Acknowledgements

NEWSGROUPS LINES:
sci.agriculture.poultry	Chickens, ducks, geese, and other poultry.
sci.agriculture.ratites	Ostrich, emu, rhea, or cassowary ranching.

RATIONALE: sci.agriculture.poultry

     Since the beginning of recorded history, mankind has owed a
debt to the chicken and other poultry.  Their eggs and meat have
provided food for our ancestors during times of famine.  Today,
they are a valuable agricultural resource and many poultry farmers
around the world, from the backyard enthusiast to the multi-million
bird production facility, have become Internet users seeking
information regarding poultry related issues.

     One of the main purposes of the Internet is to get information
out to people as efficiently as possible.  Having a newsgroup
specifically for poultry will allow experienced and knowledgeable
poultry keepers to share their ideas and practices with those that
are less experienced.  It will also allow poultry keepers to learn
about the different husbandry practices used to manage poultry
throughout the world.

     Currently there is no poultry specific newsgroup on the
Internet.  We have located two poultry related mailing lists.
These are PLTRYNWS and DOM_BIRD.  They can be subscribed to by
sending a subscription request to <[email-masked]>
and <[email-masked]> respectively.  Both lists are quite
busy.  Together they generate about 15 posts per day.  The
PLTRYNWS list seems to specialize in scientific and medical
poultry topics and the DOM_BIRD list seems to specialize in
domesticated birds as pets.  The mailing list owners have claimed
over 600 subscribers total.  This poultry newsgroup, if created,
would encompass the subject matter of both mailing lists plus more.

     There are many people interested in poultry just waiting for a
newsgroup to call home.  The mention of our proposing this RFD has
already caused a positive response in the form of supportive email.
Currently, there are other agriculture related newsgroups on the
Internet, however poultry is only a small percentage of the many
topics discussed in them.  While there is some discussion of chickens
in sci.agriculture, the volume of poultry posts there combined with
the volume of posts to the mailing lists demonstrates a clear need
for a new poultry specific newsgroup.

     There are currently many active web pages (WWW) on the net.  The
number of web pages devoted to poultry indicates world wide interest in
poultry topics.  A small sampling of these are listed here:

     "The Chicken Coop"
          (http://www.transport.com/~lhadley/index.html)
     "The Chicken Page"
          (http://ccwf.cc.utexas.edu/~ifza664/index.html)
     "The FeatherSite"
          (http://www.cyborganic.com/People/stefan/brkpage/
               FeatherSite.html)
     "Poultry Fancy Page"
          (http://www.sjc.ox.ac.uk/users/martin/andy/pfanc1.html)
     "Chickens On The Electronic Highway"
          (http://www.well.com/user/themook/)
     "Chick Map"
          (http://www.ri.bbsrc.ac.uk/chickmap/ChickMapHomePage.html)

     The owner of the "Chicken Coop" is <[email-masked]>.  He has
reported 990 hits in December 1995 and 1450 hits in January 1996.  He
gets an average of 5 poultry web page related email responses per day.
If you multiply this times the number of other poultry web pages, you
can see that there is a lot of interest in poultry in general.

     The name chosen for this group is sci.agriculture.poultry, which
is highly suggestive of its proposed content.  When people search for
poultry related newsgroups, it will be easy for them to find this
newsgroup.

     We were not aware of any poultry discussion in sci.agriculture
until one of the 'group-mentors' mentioned it.  Likewise, we feel
that many other people are also unaware of poultry discussion there.
By creating a poultry specific newsgroup, many poultry people will
be able to locate it and share information and ideas.  By creating
this newsgroup, we will not be competing with the existing
sci.agriculture group, but rather permitting people interested in
both general agriculture and poultry to have their own forum.  There
will still be a broad range of agricultural topics that can be
discussed in sci.agriculture.

BACKGROUND STATISTICS FOR POULTRY DISCUSSION:

     Mailing Lists
          DOM_BIRD            200 subscribers / 10 posts daily (average)
          PLTRYNWS            400 subscribers / 5 posts daily (average)

     Obviously, if more people knew about these mailing lists, there
would be much more activity and subscribers.  Even still, people are
UnSubscribing and leaving word that the reason was due to too many
posts filling up their mailboxes.

     Existing Newsgroups
          sci.agriculture     Seen up to 5 daily posts about poultry.

     Clearly, there would be many more posts in sci.agriculture if
more people were aware of poultry discussion going on in that group.

RATIONALE: sci.agriculture.ratites

     The Ratite Industry has grown tremendously over the past couple of
years.  Ray Block <[email-masked]>, producer of the CALEA News Update
magazine for the California Emu Association, reports that the Jan/Feb
1996 issue of CALEA News was mailed out to over 1000 ratite ranchers.
Distribution of the magazine includes issues being sent out to Canada,
Japan, Spain and Australia.  Recently, the ratite industry has received
USDA Meat Inspection approval.  This means that ratite meat can now be
served in US restaurants and grocery stores.  Krogers in Texas and HEB in
California are already selling the ratite meat.  Contact has also been
established so that US ranchers can ship products into other countries, up
to and including China.  Further endeavors include shipping 1 Gallon Size
containers of Emu Oil to the largest burn centers in 50 countries for
research.

     A currently active ratite web site, located at
http://www.axs.net/~ektor/ratite.html, has been accessed approximately
9000 times since its creation.  The most active section of the web page has
been the listing of ratite farmers on the internet.  Currently, this page
lists around 60 farmers with email addresses.  Ray Williams, the
pagemaster, reports that he personally receives around 40 to 50 messages a
day that deal with the ratite industry.  Ray is also working on opening up
a commercial web site for the distribution of ratite information.  This web
site will be located at www.ratite.net.

     Finally, there are currently two email mailing lists that deal with
ratite ranching.  The American list, called Ratite (owned by Ray Williams
<[email-masked]>), currently has around 180 subscribers and averages
about 7-10 messages per day.  The Canadian list, called Ratite-News
(owned by Barry Judson <[email-masked]>), has about 50 subscribers.
The mail traffic on the Canadian list is slightly less (due to less
chit-chat), but the information exchanged is very up-to-date and
informative.  These numbers, combined with the occasional ratite post
on the mailing lists DOM_BIRD and PLTRYNWS and the newsgroups rec.birds
and rec.pets.birds, are enough to show that there is a definite interest
on the internet for a ratite newsgroup.

CHARTER: sci.agriculture.poultry

     This unmoderated newsgroup is open to discussion of material
     relating to the humane farming of chickens and other livestock
     fowl.  All articles that are concerned with poultry farming topics
     are welcome in the group.

     Examples of domesticated birds (not limited to these)
          Chickens - home flock, commercial and fancy breeds
          Ducks
          Doves - homing and fancy breeds
          Geese
          Jungle Fowl
          Peafowl
          Pheasants
          Turkeys

     Allowed Topics (not limited to these)
          Breeding/Breeders
          Clubs/Organizations
          Equipment Used
          Exhibit/Show Announcements
          Genetics
          Health/Veterinary Care & Management
          Housing
          Legislation/Regulations concerning domesticated animals
          Marketing
          Nutrition & Nutritional Research
          Places to Purchase/Sell

     Inappropriate Topics
          Animals rights (see talk.animal.rights)
          Exotic, caged birds (see rec.pets.birds)
          Hunting (see rec.hunting.*)
          Non-poultry related advertising (spamming)
          Vegetarianism
          Wild birds (see rec.birds)

END CHARTER.

CHARTER: sci.agriculture.ratites

     This unmoderated newsgroup is open to discussion of all topics
     related to the ownership, breeding, exhibiting, and farming of
     birds considered to be ratites.

     Examples of ratites (not limited to these)
          Cassowary
          Emu
          Ostrich
          Rhea

     Allowed Topics (not limited to these)
          Breeding/Breeders
          Clubs/Organizations
          Equipment Used
          Exhibit/Show Announcements
          Genetics
          Health/Veterinary Care & Management
          Housing
          Legislation/Regulations concerning domesticated animals
          Marketing
          Nutrition & Nutritional Research
          Places to Purchase/Sell

     Inappropriate Topics
          Animals rights (see talk.animal.rights)
          Birds that are not considered ratites
          Hunting (see rec.hunting.*)
          Vegetarianism

END CHARTER.

FINAL VOTING ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS:

sci.agriculture.{poultry,ratites} Final Vote Ack

                                                 sci.agriculture.ratites ----+
                                                 sci.agriculture.poultry ---+|
                                                                            ||
[email-masked]                                 Charles H. Gibson YY
[email-masked]                                          Greg May YY
[email-masked]                                Pamela N. Marietta YY
[email-masked]                                              Albert Buys YY
[email-masked]                                                  Adam Pierce  YY
[email-masked]                                  Arthur W. Degener, Jr YY
[email-masked]                                               Jean Pattison YY
[email-masked]                                            Ted Martin YY
[email-masked]                                             Scott Agnew Y-
[email-masked]                                                 Fred Rossi YY
[email-masked]                                  Aaron Johannes YY
[email-masked]                                        Tony Bibbs YY
[email-masked]                                                David G. Allbee YY
[email-masked]                                   Alison G. Martin YY
[email-masked]                                              Joanie Doss YY
[email-masked]                                          Jeffrey Mounce YY
[email-masked]                                   DAVID AMEY YY
[email-masked]                                         Rebecca J. Fausey YY
[email-masked]                                          Andrus R. Simon YY
[email-masked]                                           Andy Gardner YY
[email-masked]                                     Andy Van Fossen YY
[email-masked]                                                Anne Copeland YY
[email-masked]                                                      Ann G. YY
[email-masked]                                 April E. Richards-Senior YY
[email-masked]                                   Donald Arbogast YY
[email-masked]                                      Stephanie da Silva YY
[email-masked]                                            Steve Watford Y-
[email-masked]                                       Alan Zuschlag YY
[email-masked]                                  Richard J. Balander YY
[email-masked]                                           Royan Webb YY
[email-masked]                                           Barbara Reid YY
[email-masked]                                                Barb Buell YY
[email-masked]                                                Barry Koffler YY
[email-masked]                                   MR ROBERT D BACKUS JR YY
[email-masked]                                     Brett Boltz YY
[email-masked]                                               Richard Beck YY
[email-masked]                                       Gregg W. DeChirico YY
[email-masked]                                          John Johnston YY
[email-masked]                                        David E Beaumont YY
[email-masked]                                         Naomi Counides Y-
[email-masked]                                            Bill Cabaniss YY
[email-masked]                                    Bill Dingley -Y
[email-masked]                                                Shag YN
[email-masked]                                    Mary Headley  YY
[email-masked]                                              J.C. Jackson Y-
[email-masked]                                               Barry Judson YY
[email-masked]                                    Benjamin Lucio-Martinez YY
[email-masked]                                                Bruce Morgan YY
[email-masked]                                                    Bob Getz YY
[email-masked]                                     Robert Stahl YY
[email-masked]                                          Martin H. Booda NN
[email-masked]                                        Douglas Freeborn YY
[email-masked]                                          David Bosshard YY
[email-masked]                                     Leigh Ann Coufal YY
[email-masked]                                            Brian Bresnahan NN
[email-masked]                                        Roy David Brister YY
[email-masked]                                              Bruce W. Selk YY
[email-masked]                                        Bob Stewart YY
[email-masked]                                         Robert H. Stock YN
[email-masked]                                      Theodore "Buddy" Curry YY
[email-masked]                                           Tina Tindall YY
[email-masked]                                                  Bruce Ward YY
[email-masked]                                        Barry W. Wilson YY
[email-masked]                                        Carol S. Rosinski YY
[email-masked]                                            Phil Cash Y-
[email-masked]                                           Mark Kupferman YY
[email-masked]                             Christina B. Craig-Veit YY
[email-masked]                                     Hugo Faurskov YY
[email-masked]                                    Anders Hedetoft YY
[email-masked]                                         JOHN E. FRANSE YY
[email-masked]                                         Donald W. Ferrette YY
[email-masked]                                        Colin Douthwaite YY
[email-masked]                                       Chris Heiple YY
[email-masked]                              Claire Hanlon Smith YY
[email-masked]                                   Charles B. Robertson YY
[email-masked]                                         Cheryl Netter YY
[email-masked]                                      Patrick Wm. Paterson YY
[email-masked]                                    Clare Johnstone YY
[email-masked]                                            Chris Stamper YY
[email-masked]                                        charlesbarber YY
[email-masked]                                     karen hinton YY
[email-masked]                                  Paolo Colombani Y-
[email-masked]                                         William J Cooklin YY
[email-masked]                                                gene coufal YY
[email-masked]                                         Michael Shiflett YY
[email-masked]                                  K CRITCHLEY YY
[email-masked]                                            Michiel Wijers NN
[email-masked]                             Christopher H. Stinson Y-
[email-masked]                               Conrad Van Dijk YY
[email-masked]                                           Chandler Webb Y-
[email-masked]                                                DAEZIE NELSON YY
[email-masked]                                   Dag Joerund Loenning YY
[email-masked]                                           DALE S. COCKLE YY
[email-masked]                                      Dr Dan Gross YY
[email-masked]                                     daniel.m.obrien YY
[email-masked]                                         Daniel Gezahegne YY
[email-masked]                                            Marvin Darling YY
[email-masked]                                          Navah Kass YY
[email-masked]                                                David Ley YY
[email-masked]                                                Karen Davis YY
[email-masked]                                          Daniel P. Baker YY
[email-masked]                                            Donna Whitehead YY
[email-masked]                            Deborah Ruppert YY
[email-masked]                                         Denita Widders YY
[email-masked]                                                Daniel G Jones Y-
[email-masked]                                       Daniel J. King YY
[email-masked]                                   David Lindley Y-
[email-masked]                                  Dianne M. Doty-Lopez YY
[email-masked]                                            Marc Di Maggio YY
[email-masked]                                            Nancy Rosenberg YY
[email-masked]                                           Dolly Barrentine YY
[email-masked]                                             Don Kiely YY
[email-masked]                                             doug goldin  YY
[email-masked]                                       Douglas L Stewart Y-
[email-masked]                           Diego Puron Hernandez YY
[email-masked]                                            Doug Teitge YY
[email-masked]                                             Doug Fredericks YY
[email-masked]                                       Lesley Durrans YY
[email-masked]                                      Dennis W. Greer YY
[email-masked]                                         Erik W. Craig YY
[email-masked]                                             Tim Farnham Y-
[email-masked]                                       Ed & Jeanette Huston YY
[email-masked]                                                  Ray Williams YY
[email-masked]                                              Elias Zegarra YY
[email-masked]                                         Elizabeth Cox YY
[email-masked]                                           Elizabeth Perdomo YY
[email-masked]                                         Dana Caro James NN
[email-masked]                                     Fred & Mary Knox Y-
[email-masked]                                         Fred Cumming YY
[email-masked]                               Andrea Midtmoen Fease YY
[email-masked]                                             Cheryl Owen YY
[email-masked]                                           Keath L Marx, DVM YY
[email-masked]                                        Jenny Johnson YY
[email-masked]                                  Daniel L. Fletcher YY
[email-masked]                                               Thomas Moll YY
[email-masked]                                         Gary Fuller YY
[email-masked]                                 Richard M. Fulton YY
[email-masked]                                        Claude McAllister YY
[email-masked]                                        Glenn Birrenkott YY
[email-masked]                                Glenn H Carpenter YY
[email-masked]                                                   Glen Cryar YY
[email-masked]                   Deena & Avery Gentle YY
[email-masked]                                              George Evans YY
[email-masked]                                         Graeme Boyle YY
[email-masked]                                             Barbara Brown YY
[email-masked]                                  Gregory P. Martin YN
[email-masked]                                             Graham Brown YY
[email-masked]                                       RICHARD MATTOCKS YN
[email-masked]                                        Scott M. Goodey YY
[email-masked]                                        Gavin H. Poole YY
[email-masked]                                                Greg Eller YY
[email-masked]                                           Gary Moore YY
[email-masked]                                          gina bisco YY
[email-masked]                                       Suki Culver Hammren YY
[email-masked]                                                 Steve Hall YY
[email-masked]                                        Konrad Haskins YY
[email-masked]                                                Carla Henco YY
[email-masked]                                     James C. Hermes YY
[email-masked]                                               David Hinton YY
[email-masked]                                         Harry Mueller YY
[email-masked]                                        HOWARD N WATERHOUSE YY
[email-masked]                                          Harley Paulson YY
[email-masked]                                                 Linda Owen YY
[email-masked]                            Martin J Coghlan III YY
[email-masked]                                                  Finn Jensen YY
[email-masked]                           Andy Vardy YY
[email-masked]                                     Jason Beveridge YY
[email-masked]                                          Jackie Catterall YY
[email-masked]                                        Mark Hesselink YY
[email-masked]                                      JACQUELINE JACOB YY
[email-masked]                                               Jane A. Fleck Y-
[email-masked]                                                  Jai Maharaj NN
[email-masked]                                            Lianne McNeil YY
[email-masked]                                              Jan Sanchez YY
[email-masked]                                         Joe Beasley  YY
[email-masked]                                           Jay Calvert YY
[email-masked]                                             Susan Clonts YY
[email-masked]                                                 John C. Voris YY
[email-masked]                                                J. Edward Bernard YY
[email-masked]                                                  James Howle YY
[email-masked]                                                  JHill YY
[email-masked]                                               Jason Fullen Y-
[email-masked]                                         Jill Minehart YY
[email-masked]                                   Jeremy V. Kilburn YY
[email-masked]                                                    j long YN
[email-masked]                                  Jenni Marcy YY
[email-masked]                                             Jim Baranski Y-
[email-masked]                                          James McGarry YY
[email-masked]                                               joyce moore YY
[email-masked]                                                 James M. White YY
[email-masked]                                                JOHN LARRISON -Y
[email-masked]                                              Joe Simanis YY
[email-masked]                                     John A. Proudman YY
[email-masked]                                          John R. Asher Y-
[email-masked]                                                   Jon Buse YY
[email-masked]                                                Jory Shelton -Y
[email-masked]                                           Joy B. Stephenson YY
[email-masked]                                  Janet A. Peterson YY
[email-masked]                                          James T. Barton Y-
[email-masked]                                           Julie Heiple YY
[email-masked]                                      Keith Cutting YN
[email-masked]                                      Michael Kapala -Y
[email-masked]                                   Karen Crassi Y-
[email-masked]                                          Karen Malcor YY
[email-masked]                                          Karen L. Black Y-
[email-masked]                                           Karen Stone YY
[email-masked]                                            Kathryn A. Smith YY
[email-masked]                           Karen Bullard Y-
[email-masked]                                        Kelly Jones YY
[email-masked]                                           Mike Killoran YY
[email-masked]                                        Thomas M. Wilson YY
[email-masked]                                           Kim DeVaughn YY
[email-masked]                                     Kira Dirlik YY
[email-masked]                                           Kirk Kerekes YY
[email-masked]                                       Katherine Wilson YY
[email-masked]                                                      Kayti Cook YY
[email-masked]                               Michele Labonte YY
[email-masked]                                                  Glenn Cupit YY
[email-masked]                                                   Ray Block YY
[email-masked]                                                Larry A. Long YY
[email-masked]                            John Lawrence YY
[email-masked]                                         Lionel Barton YY
[email-masked]                                  KORIN LEE LESKE YY
[email-masked]                                               Leslie Holzmann YY
[email-masked]                                          LOREN HADLEY YY
[email-masked]                                      Lou Horton YY
[email-masked]                                           Linda Chapin YY
[email-masked]                                                Liz Jones YY
[email-masked]                                       Larry J. Smith YY
[email-masked]                                              Linda Kapala -Y
[email-masked]                                              Janet Elliott YY
[email-masked]                                                 Linda L. Houtz YY
[email-masked]                                                       Les Mack YY
[email-masked]                                             Lee Newbill Y-
[email-masked]                                Lonnie Chase YY
[email-masked]                                  Laurie Maitre YY
[email-masked]                                         Lester Towell -Y
[email-masked]                                      John E. Taylor III Y-
[email-masked]                                            Mark A. Lewis YY
[email-masked]                                            George W. Malone YN
[email-masked]                                             Jon Marchant YY
[email-masked]                                     Margaret Levine Young YY
[email-masked]                                             Mike Northam YY
[email-masked]                                       Daniel McDermid YY
[email-masked]                                Andrew McLaren YY
[email-masked]                                          Meghann Douglas YY
[email-masked]                                        Veronica Kattnig YY
[email-masked]                                 Mike S. Medintz YY
[email-masked]                                          Susan Harmon YY
[email-masked]                           Michel Lefrancois YY
[email-masked]                                      Mike Ellestad Y-
[email-masked]                                     Michael Ouellette Y-
[email-masked]                                          Michael Savage YY
[email-masked]                                               Michael Hartman YY
[email-masked]                                             Michael S. Ross YY
[email-masked]                                         Michelle Lowe YY
[email-masked]                                                  Mark Culotta YY
[email-masked]                                         Michael Loomis NN
[email-masked]                                                Mike Maggio YY
[email-masked]                                         Marilyn DeLeon YY
[email-masked]                                             Marcy Morgan YY
[email-masked]                                              M Mike Taksar --
[email-masked]                                              Paul S. Hetrick YY
[email-masked]                                          Scott Campbell YY
[email-masked]                                     Murray R. Bakst YY
[email-masked]                                                DR Smith YY
[email-masked]                                               Dennis Hawkins YY
[email-masked]                                                 Dave Neisz YY
[email-masked]                                    DENISE OSBORNE YY
[email-masked]                                                  Nick West YY
[email-masked]                                                 Norma King YY
[email-masked]                                              C. E. Gillihan YY
[email-masked]                                               Lila Carrier NY
[email-masked]                                            wayne preston YY
[email-masked]                                                  Chris Owen YY
[email-masked]                                                 William Lund YY
[email-masked]                                   Petri A. Papinaho YY
[email-masked]                                                Pat Lohmann YY
[email-masked]                                      Patrick Dellagiacoma YY
[email-masked]                                Patrick J. LoPresti NN
[email-masked]                                          Patricia Sauer YY
[email-masked]                                                 Paul Girouard YY
[email-masked]                                                    Paul Petty YY
[email-masked]                                         Paul Tessmer YY
[email-masked]                                           Trevor Tymchuk YY
[email-masked]                                        Patricia B. Lenzo YY
[email-masked]                                       Ejner Borsting YY
[email-masked]                                             perry thomas YY
[email-masked]                                     Peter Bradnock Y-
[email-masked]                                       Michael W. Peugh YY
[email-masked]                                            Bob Anderson Y-
[email-masked]                                               Chris Squires YY
[email-masked]                                               Pat Rogers YY
[email-masked]                                          Paul A.DeBuck YY
[email-masked]                                    Paulette Quick YY
[email-masked]                                    Pete Cogswell -Y
[email-masked]                                                Philip Miller Y-
[email-masked]                               Stewart Powell YY
[email-masked]                                        Phyllis Reiman YY
[email-masked]                                              Raymond Sanchez YY
[email-masked]                                           paul strohm Y-
[email-masked]                                     Paul B. Tillman, Ph.D. YY
[email-masked]                                             James Purves YY
[email-masked]                              Peter Woolcock YY
[email-masked]                                          Rob McGeachin YY
[email-masked]                                      Ruth Dobson YY
[email-masked]                                             Ralph Ernst Y-
[email-masked]                                                    Ray Sherwin  YY
[email-masked]                                                  RayGuy YY
[email-masked]                                      RICHARD FLANAGAN YY
[email-masked]                                        Regan Gill YY
[email-masked]                                            ELIZABETH IRWIN YY
[email-masked]                                             Richard Miller YY
[email-masked]                                         Randall Kloko YY
[email-masked]                                              Ray Luckey Y-
[email-masked]                                          Ollivier Robert NN
[email-masked]                                           Rob McGrath YY
[email-masked]                                            Rodney Jenner YY
[email-masked]                                                    Ron J. YY
[email-masked]                                             Ronald K Logan YY
[email-masked]                                                 Royce Myers YY
[email-masked]                                                Richard Peets YY
[email-masked]                                  Richard R. Reiter  YY
[email-masked]                                          Robert Stevahn Y-
[email-masked]                                               Russ Clinton YY
[email-masked]                                            G. Ryan NN
[email-masked]                                 Juergen Weinelt NN
[email-masked]                                  Samuel J. Brungardt YY
[email-masked]                                                  Simon Caleb -Y
[email-masked]                                         Sandy Cardoza Y-
[email-masked]                                     Jerry Schroder YY
[email-masked]                                                Sue Cubic YY
[email-masked]                                            Edward Engelman Y-
[email-masked]                                               Susan Baker YY
[email-masked]                          ROBERTO MERIDA FERRUFINO YY
[email-masked]                                               Marc Sevigny YY
[email-masked]                                                Melissa Driscoll YY
[email-masked]                                 Lars Eilebrecht NN
[email-masked]                                            Jennifer Floyd YY
[email-masked]                                        Shaw Moldauer YY
[email-masked]                                              Sheri McRae YY
[email-masked]                                           Steven Moore YY
[email-masked]                                           Valerie Jollimore YY
[email-masked]                                  Sondra Grumbein YY
[email-masked]                                      Smarasderagd NN
[email-masked]                                    Marsha L. Smith YY
[email-masked]                                                 Sue Newsom YY
[email-masked]                                                 Stanley Kaye YY
[email-masked]                                               Dwight Brown NN
[email-masked]                                            Sherrie St. Cyr YY
[email-masked]                                               Keith King YY
[email-masked]                                          Steve Lever YY
[email-masked]                                 Gregor Stoelting YN
[email-masked]                                                stunden YY
[email-masked]                                                Susan Caughey YY
[email-masked]                                           Susan Humphris YY
[email-masked]                                                 Susan Shook YY
[email-masked]                                          Steven Whatley YY
[email-masked]                                            Rita Farlea Terrell YY
[email-masked]                                                Tom Collier YY
[email-masked]                                            Thomas D. Friend YY
[email-masked]                                                Troy Hudman YY
[email-masked]                                            Beverly Wallace YY
[email-masked]                                          Travis L. Fink YY
[email-masked]                                         Thomas G. McWilliams YY
[email-masked]                                            Tom Griffin NN
[email-masked]                                             Marc Thirion NN
[email-masked]                                        Edward Thirud YY
[email-masked]                                    Thor Kottelin NN
[email-masked]                                         April Davis YY
[email-masked]                                                 Tim McCanlies YY
[email-masked]                       Todd C. Lawson NN
[email-masked]                                                    Terry Lung YY
[email-masked]                                                  Tom Speirs YY
[email-masked]                                         Tripp Fezler YY
[email-masked]                                             Patricia Elkins YY
[email-masked]                                        Ted T Golka YY
[email-masked]                                        Vickie Beener Y-
[email-masked]                                         Viktor Sten YY
[email-masked]                                          David Wasitowski  Y-
[email-masked]                                           Bill Walden YY
[email-masked]                                      William D. McKeen YY
[email-masked]                                      Risto Widenius NN
[email-masked]                                      Denise Taylor YY
[email-masked]                                          James A. Fegan YY
[email-masked]                                                  Wayne Olson YY
[email-masked]                                       Kent Paul Dolan YY
[email-masked]                                               YU-CHARN CHEN YY
[email-masked]                                    Graeme Young Y-
[email-masked]                                                 Fred Zillich YY
[email-masked]                                    Martin J. Zuidhof YY

Votes in error
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked]                                          Beth Adams
   ! No ballot
[email-masked]                                       Dr. Eric Gonder
   ! No ballot
[email-masked]
   ! No name given
[email-masked]
   ! No ballot
[email-masked]                                         chuck pollak
   ! No ballot
[email-masked]
   ! No ballot
[email-masked]
   ! No name given
[email-masked]                                                      DougB713
   ! No ballot
[email-masked]
   ! No name given
[email-masked]                                                    john york
   ! No ballot
[email-masked]
   ! No name given