Subject: MAKE MONEY FAST!!! REALLY WORKS!!!

From: x (x)
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 1995 13:22:43 -0600

Before you start thinking oh no not one of these, take the time to read this 
completely. Just save and print it out or print it out for later but you 
really need to pay attention to this. Ready? Ok here we go!

I thought these things were scams also but in the last week I received 
$50,000. in the mail from people around the world. I don't know about pyramid 
schemes or anything like that but I do know I make $50,000 and all it cost me 
was a measly 5 bucks.I want other people to join in my good fortune!!!

INSTRUCTIONS:

Follow these instructions EXACTLY, and in 20 to 60 days you will have 
received over 50,000. in cash.

(1) Immediately mail $1.00 to the first 5 names listed below. starting at 
number 1 through number 5, SEND CASH ONLY. (total investment: $5.00 + 
postage)> ENCLOSE A LETTER WITH A NOTE SAYING: "Please ad my name to your 
mailing list". Include your name and mailing address. This is a legitimate 
service that you are requesting and you are paying $1.00 for this service.

(2) Remove the name that appears as number 1 on the list. Move the other 9 
names up one position (number 2 becomes number 1 , number 3 becomes number 2, 
and so on.) Place your name, address, and zip code in the number 10 position.

(3) With your name in the number 10 position, upload this ENTIRE file to 15 
different bulletin boards (local or out of state). You may post it to the 
BBS'S message base or to the file section. NEED FAST CASH?.TXT and use the 
file description comments to draw attention to this file and it's great 
potential for all of us.

(4) Within 60 days you will receive over $50,000. in CASH. Keep a copy of 
this file for yourself so that you can use it again and again, whenever you 
need money. As soon as you mail out these letters you are automatically in 
the mail order business. People will be sending YOU $1.00 to be placed on 
your mailing list. This list can then be rented to a broker that can be found 
in your local yellow pages listings for additional income on a regular basis.

        This list will become more valuable as it grows in size. This is a 
service. And IT IS PERFECTLY LEGAL! If you have any doubts as to the legality 
of this service, please refer to Title 18,h sections 1302 NS 1341 of the 
Postal Lottery Laws. 
        NOTE: Make sure that you keep EVERY name and address sent to you, 
either on computer of hard copy, and do not discard the names and notes that 
people send to you. This is PROOF that you are truly providing a service, 
and should the I.R.S. or the government agency question you, you can provide 
them with this proof!
        Remember, as each post is downloaded and the instructions carefully 
followed, 5 members will be reimbursed for their participation as List 
Developer with $1. each. Your name will move up the list so that when your 
name reaches the number 5 position you will be receiving thousands of dollars 
in cash.
REMEMBER- THIS PROGRAM WILL ONLY FAIL IF YOU ARE NOT HONEST , PLEASE BE 
HONORABLE... IT DOES WORK! THANK YOU.

1. Mary E. Ryan 115 Orton Moratta Way, Box 6029 South Boston Ma 02127

2. D.A. Anderson 5124 Rosen Blvd. Boynton Beach Fl 33437

3. Paul Springer 539 N. Kates Claremore Oklahoma 74049

4. Rosemary Gudejko  5649 31st. Ave N. St. Petersburg, Fl 33710

5. B.T. Dawkins Jr. P.O. Box 133 Berea OH. 44017

6. Johnny L. Wilson 5006 Scots Pine Court Hephzibah, Ga. 30815

7. Richard Morphew 2211 Birch Lane Rolling Meadows, Fl 60008

8. Art Jansen 2521 Oakwood Dr. Green Bay Wi. 54304

9.Debeta Enterprises P.O. Box 4615 Boynton Beach, Fl 33424 

10. I. Trevino  1 Cougar Place Dr. #806 Houston Texas,77004

The following letters were written by participating members in this program.
*****************************************************************************
        To those with the COMMON sense to participate in this easy money 
opportunity.
        About 6 months ago I received the enclosed post n letter form. I 
ignored it. I received about 5 more of the same letter within the next 2 
weeks. I ignored them also. Of course, I was tempted to follow through and 
dreamed of making thousands, but I was convinced it was just another gimmick 
and could not possibly work.
        I was wrong! About three weeks later I saw this same letter posted on 
a local bulletin board in Montreal. I liked the idea of giving it a try with 
my computer. I didn't expect much because I figured, if other people were as 
skeptical as I, they would not be too quick to part with $5.00. BUT I BUY 
LOTTERY TICKETS WEEKLY IN MY PROVINCE AND HAVE NOTHING TOO SHOW FOR IT BUT 
TICKET STUBS! This week I decided to look at this as my weekly lottery 
purchase. I addressed the envelopes and mailed out $1.99 in each as directed. 
Two weeks went by and I didn't receive anything in the mail. The fourth week 
rolled around and I couldn't believe what happened! I can not say that I 
received $50,000 but it was definitely well over $35,000. For there first time 
in 10 years I got out of debt. It was great. Of course, it did not take me 
long to go through my earnings, so I am using this excellent money making 
opportunity once again.
***********************************************************************
   Being a college student was once very rough for me.  I guess you could
say that I had become an addict when it came to credit cards;  I bought
crap that I did not even need.  The only problem was that I could not
afford to pay my bills due to my  spending habits.  My debts ran well into
the thousands when my credit card companies started to take action and
made several attempts to get the money that was owed to them.  I sat down
and tried to come up with a solution to my problem;  I did not want my
credit completely destroyed and I was sick and tired of the harassment.  
   One day a friend called me up on the phone and told me about this
deal.  "Yea right" was my initial response, He said: "you are already in
debt in the thousands, what is another five bucks."  I contemplated the
situation , and decided 'what the heck!'  I followed the instructions and
in a few of weeks, I began receiving the cash that I needed to solve my
debt problem and much more!

FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS AND GET READY TO ENJOY!!
        Please send a copy of this letter along with enclosed letter so 
together we can convince people who are skeptical that this really does work!

Good Luck, 

Charles Kust

P.S. Everyone participating in this program keeps track of all the names from 
whom they receive money. If you decide NOT to be HONEST, and not send money 
to the first 5 people on the list, you can always be tracked down and sued, 
and I'm sure that you DON'T want that. Well, in any case, we hope that you 
follow through with all the instructions in this letter in order to keep this
thing going. If you do, you may expect to start getting mail from your first 
clients in less than three weeks. Good luck, and we hope that you can benefit 
>from  this, just like numerous others from coast to coast, and all over the 
world.

---

From: Candace Fozard <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 1995 21:24:15 -0600

On Mon, 6 Nov 1995, Graphics Dept. wrote:

> In article <[email-masked]>, x (x) wrote:

> Great. Now really long, anonymous junk notes.

That get posted to numerous groups!

Candi

---

From: [email-masked] (Graphics Dept.)
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 1995 19:34:34 -0500

Great. Now really long, anonymous junk notes.
-- 
Wes Rand, [email-masked] or [email-masked]
Norwich Bulletin
Norwich, Connecticut

---

From: [email-masked] (Harvey Gilpin)
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 1995 19:03:08 GMT

>Great. Now really long, anonymous junk notes.

Yeah, but if you take a pen and join up all the full stops,
dot-to-dot style, you end up with a great picture.

I've named mine "A plate of spaggetti".

Rv.

// Harvey Gilpin  AAV3F(12x4)   Public Relations Officer, //
// Hatter's Legion of Kamikaze Artists (Juggler Division) //