Subject: Web Page:Stand-by Power Systems

From: [email-masked] (P. Wareham)
Date: 5 Sep 1996 21:04:32 GMT

NEW WWW PAGE:

For those with an interest in stand-by generator
systems and engine-based automation techniques, you
may find our new home page quite interesting.

WE ARE CURRENTLY OFFERING 30% OFF TO ALL NEW CUSTOMERS!

Outline:

- Stand-by power systems
- Automatic Transfer Switches
- Engine control

Product info:

- Low cost AutoStart Transfer System for homes and 
  light-duty applications
- Automatic Engine Start controllers

Come visit:
http://etcom.uccb.ns.ca/dynagen/dynagen.html

Regards,

Paul Wareham
DynaGen Systems, Inc.
-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Paul Wareham
Image Processing and Communications Lab                  
Dept. of Electrical and Computer Engineering

---

From: G Thurman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 1996 07:39:26 -0700

> http://etcom.uccb.ns.ca/dynagen/dynagen.html

What may be more interesting is that America On Line, last week, was the 
first major ISP to announce complete blocking of ALL traffic from servers 
that allow large cross postings such as this.

Since there are great plugins for spelling, video, etc. maybe someone 
will write one that blocks cross postings at the user level.

-- 
Ignorance is not knowing, knowing you don't know, and caring.
Ignorance can be cured.
Stupidity is not knowing, not knowing you don't know, and not caring.
Only death cures stupidity.

---

From: "Gregory A. Covington" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 1996 07:31:43 -0500

> that allow large cross postings such as this.

I would normally agree, but this posting applies to all of the 
listed newsgroups.  I am an electrical engineer, electrician, 
homeowner, boater, in the sci.engr newsgroup, and I am glad that 
Paul posted the message here.

Gregory A. Covington, PE