Subject: An Apology From AncientPower.com

From: "Roy Hsu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 19:18:31 -0700

10/10/96
Dear Mr./Miss.

You can vist my website now!!

Right after we announced the introduction of my website, some problems
occured on my service provider's sever so my web site is out of service. 

We are in the process of changing my website to a more reliable service
provider to aviod this knd of problems happening again.  
The problems can be fix in one to two day.  We have created a temporary
site for you to visit.  It would be a little be slower, however, it will
only be one or two days. 

When you are using the browser, just type 206.13.90.127 on the location
(URL), and you ill be connected to the site.  We are sorry for the
inconveniences may have occur to you, and our web site will be back
shortly.  Thank you for your understanding and best wishes to you and your
family.

Best Regard,

Roy Hsu
President
www.ancientpower.com