Subject: SAVE UP TO 65% ON TRAVEL, HOTEL, RENT A CAR AND A LOT MORE

From: gmsp <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 1996 20:28:27 -0800

G.C.M. TRAVEL
11225, Magnolia Blvd. #190 ~ NORTH HOLLYWOOD CA. 91601
                                                              email: 
[email-masked]             

Five Star Traveler is a travel club that brings its members up to 65% 
savings
on hotels around the world and a lot more.

Our members save up to 50% on cruises, up to 25% on car rentals, and up 
to 65%
on luxury condominium rentals, all around the world. They save even more 
with
low airline fares and airfare cash rebates.

As a special introductory offer to Five Star Traveler, new members 
receive a
free camera, 100 free rolls of film, a free golf membership for one 
year, and
a free 3-day,2-night stay at a premium resort in the USA.

The normal price of the Five Star Membership is $69.00.  But you can 
purchase
it for a special low price of only $19.90.  

And getting the membership card is very simple.  All you need to do is 
fill
out the coupon  and send it back with a check  money order or traveler 
check
in dollars and sent  to the address above.  In about two to three weeks 
you
will receive your savings package in the mail, which will include your
membership card, a hotel listings booklet, and coupons for you free 
camera,
rolls of film, golf membership, and your stay at a premium resort.

This fantastic opportunity comes with a money back guarantee. Your Five 
Star
Traveler membership card will pay for itself the first weekend you use 
it or
you get your money back.

Please make your check or money order traveler check payable to 
:’G.C.M.’
only. Send to: G.C.M. travel, 11225 Magnolia Bld. #190. North Hollywood 
                           
                                                  CA.91601

Again, thank you for your interest in Five Star Traveler.

Sincerely,

G.C.M. TRAVEL

NAME:..............FIRT NAME:.............

ADDRESS:.................................

...........................................

PHONE:.....................