Subject: Need Cash?

From: "David K. Wilson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 1996 23:30:54 -0400

This is not one of those "Get Rich Quick Schemes" or "mail-order
Schemes".  But enough to pay off your debts and who knows, you could be
test driving the new Mercedes in the next three months. If you're too
eager to read what this is about then go right to the Instruction Section
at the bottom of this article.
     READ ON. If it doesn't make sense, read it again and again until it
does!

*******************************************************************

     Hello! I've got some awesome news that I think you need to take
two minutes to read if you have ever thought "How could I make
some serious cash in a hurry???" , or been in serious debt,
ready to do almost anything to get the money needed to pay off
those bill collectors.  So grab a snack, a warm cup of coffee, or
a glass of your favorite beverage, get comfortable and listen to
this interesting, exciting find!
     (If you're reading this on-line, I suggest that you quickly
download it to your hard drive FIRST, just in case some do-gooder
takes it off the news board.  You can always read it with a text
editor, like Windows Notepad.  Also, you will find this copy on
your disk to be most useful, as you will later see.  Just use the
File: Save As command.)
     Let me start by saying that I FINALLY FOUND IT!  That's right!
I found it! And I HATE GET RICH QUICK SCHEMES!! I hate those schemes
like multi-level marketing, mail-order schemes, envelope stuffing
scams, 900 number scams... the list goes on forever.  I have tried
every darn get rich quick scheme out there over the past 12 years.
I somehow got on mailing lists for people looking to make money
(more like 'desperate stupid people who will try anything for
money!').  Well,  when I was a teenager,  these claims to 'get me
rich quick' sounded irresistible!  I would shell out $14.95 here,
$29.95 there, $24.95 here, and another $49.95 there.  I had maxed
out my new Circuit City Card AND my Visa...   I was desperate for
money!!  So, I gave them all a chance but failed at every one of
them!  Maybe they worked for some people, but not for me.
Eventually, I just tossed that JUNK MAIL in the trash when I got
the mail.  I recognized it right away.  I can smell a money scam
>from  a mile away these days,  SO I THOUGHT.... I thought I could
sniff out a scam easily.  WAS I WRONG!!

                ...I LOVE THE INTERNET!!!

     I was scanning thru a NEWSGROUP and saw an article stating to GET
CASH FAST!!  I thought... "Here on the Internet??  Well, I'll just
have to see what schemes could possibly be on the internet."  The
article described a way to MAIL A ONE DOLLAR BILL TO ONLY FIVE
PEOPLE AND MAKE $50,000 IN CASH WITHIN 4 WEEKS!  Well, the more I
thought about it, the more I became very curious.  Why?  Because
of the way it worked AND BECAUSE IT WOULD ONLY COST ME FIVE
DOLLARS (AND FIVE STAMPS), THAT'S ALL I EVER PAY.... EVER!!
     Ok, so the $50,000 in cash was maybe a tough amount to reach, but
it was possible.  I figured that I could at least get a return of
$1,000 or so.  So I did it!!  As per the instructions in the
article, I mailed out ('snail mail' for you e-mail fanatics) a
single dollar bill to each of the five people on the list that
was contained in the article.  I included a small note, with the
dollar, that stated "Please Add Me To Your List."  I then removed
the first position name of the five names listed and moved
everyone up one position, and I put my name in position five of
the list.  This is how the money starts rolling in!  I then took
this revised article now with my name on the list and REPOSTED IT
ON AS MANY NEWSGROUPS AND LOCAL BULLETIN BOARD MESSAGE
AREAS THAT I KNEW.  I then waited to watch the money come in... 
prepared to maybe receive about $1000 to $1500 in cash or so....
     But what a welcome surprise when those envelopes kept coming
in!!! I knew what they were as soon as I saw the return addresses
>from  people all over the world - Most from the U.S., but some from
Canada, even some from Australia!  I tell you, THAT WAS EXCITING!!
So how much did I get in total return?  $1000? $5000?  Not even!!!
I received a total of $23,343!!!  I couldn't believe it!!
     I now have a brand new black Acura Integra to speak for, due to
this!! Now after almost 8 months, I am ready to do it again!!! So
maybe it was possible to get $50,000 in cash, I don't know, but IT
COMPLETELY DEPENDS ON YOU, THE INDIVIDUAL!  You must follow
through and repost this article everywhere you can think of!
The more postings you achieve will determine how much cash will
arrive in your very own mailbox!!  It's just too easy to pass
up!!!
     Let's review the reasons why you should do this:  The only cost
factors are for the five stamps, the 5 envelopes and the 5 one
dollar bills that you send out to the listed names by snail mail
(US Postal Service Mail).  Then just simply repost the article
(WITH YOUR NAME ADDED) to all the newsgroups and local BBS's you
can.  Then sit back and, (ironically), enjoy walking (you can run
if you like! :o ) down your driveway to your mailbox and scoop up
your rewards!!  We all have five dollars to put into such an easy
effortless investment with SPECTACULAR REALISTIC RETURNS OF
$15,000 to $25,000 in about 3-5 weeks!  So HOLD OFF ON THOSE
LOTTERY NUMBERS FOR TODAY, EAT AT HOME TONIGHT INSTEAD OF
TAKEOUT FROM McDONALDS AND INVEST FIVE DOLLARS IN THIS AMAZING
MONEY MAKING SYSTEM NOW!!!  YOU CAN'T LOSE!!
     So how do you do it exactly, you ask?  I have carefully provided
the most detailed, yet straight-forward instructions on how to
easily get this underway and get your cash on its way.  SO, ARE
YOU READY TO MAKE SOME CASH!!!??  HERE WE GO!!!

********************************************************************
     *** (THE LIST OF NAMES IS AT THE END OF THIS ARTICLE.) ***
     OK,  Read this carefully.  Get a printout of this information, if
you like, so you can easily refer to it as often as needed.  (Not
that it's difficult or anything.)

INSTRUCTIONS:

1.  Take a sheet of paper and write on it the following: "Please
    add my name to your list".  This creates a service out of this
    money making system and thus makes it completely legal.  You are
    not just randomly sending a dollar to someone, you are paying one
    dollar for a legitimate service.  Make sure  you include your
    name and address.  I assure you that,  again,  this is completely
    legal!  For a neat little twist, also write what slot their name
    was in:  "You were in slot #3", just to add a little fun!  This is
    all about having fun and making money at the same time!

2.  Now fold this sheet of paper around a dollar bill, (no checks
    or money orders), and put them into an envelope and send it on its
    way to the five people listed.  The folding of the paper around
    the bill will ensure its arrival to its recipient. THIS STEP IS
    IMPORTANT!!  (Otherwise, some unscrupulous mail delivery person
    may see what's inside and start helping himself to all the
    thousands of envelopes arriving!)

3.  Now listen carefully, here's where you get YOUR MONEY COMING
    TO YOUR MAILBOX.  Look at the list of five people;  remove the
    first name from position one and move everyone on the list up
    one slot on the list.  Position #2's name will now move to the
    position #1 slot,  position #3 will now become position #2, #4
    will be #3, #5 will be #4.  Now put your name, address, zipcode
    AND COUNTRY in position #5, the bottom position on the list.

4.  Now upload this updated file to as many newsgroups and local
    bulletin boards, message areas & file sections as possible.  Give
    a catchy description of the file so it gets noticed!!  Such as:
    "NEED FAST CASH?, HERE IT IS!" or "NEED CASH TO PAY OFF YOUR
    DEBTS??",  etc.  And the more uploads, the more money you will
    make, and of course, the more money the others on the list will
    make too.  LET'S ALL TAKE CARE OF EACH OTHER BY BEING HONEST AND
    BY PUTTING FORTH 120 PERCENT INTO THIS PROFITABLE & AMAZING
    SYSTEM!!!  You'll reap the benefits, believe me!!! Set a goal for
    the number of total uploads you'll post, such as 15-20 postings
    or more!  Always have a goal in mind!!! If you can UUE encode the
    file when uploading,  that will make it easier for the people to
    receive it and have it downloaded to their hard drive.  That way
    they get a copy of the article right on their computer without
    hassles of viewing and then saving the article from the File menu.
    DON'T ALTER THE FILE TYPE, leave it as an MS-DOS Text file. The
    best test is to be able to view this file using Microsoft's
    Notepad for Windows 3.x or WordPad for Windows '95.  (Do NOT use
    the WordWrap option.  It will screw the margins up!) If the
    margins look right without making the screen slide left or right
    when at the ends of the sentences, you're in business!

5.  If you need help uploading, simply ask the sysop of the BBS,
    or "POST" a message on a newsgroup asking how to post a file,
    tell them who your Internet provider is and PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS BE
    GLAD TO HELP.  I would try to describe how to do it but there are
    simply too many internet software packages with slightly different
    yet relatively simple ways to post or upload a file.  Just ask for
    help or look in the help section for 'posting'. I do know that for
    GNN, you simply select 'POST' then enter a catchy description
    under the subject box, choose 'ATTACH', selecting 'UUE' and NOT
    'TXT', then choose 'Browse' to go look for the file. Find your
    text file, i.e. CASH.TXT, and click on it and choose 'OK'.  Place
    a one line statement in the main body section of the message post
    screen. Something like "Download this to read how to get cash
    arriving in your mailbox with no paybacks!" or whatever.  Just
    make sure it represents its true feasibility, NOT something
    like... "Get one million dollars flooding in your mailbox in two
    days!"  You'll never get ANY responses!

6.  And this is the step I like.  JUST SIT BACK AND ENJOY LIFE
    BECAUSE CASH IS ON ITS WAY!!  Expect to see a little money
    start to trickle in around 2 weeks, but AT ABOUT WEEKS 3 & 4, THE
    MONEY STORM WILL HIT YOUR MAILBOX!! All you have to do is take it
    out of the mailbox and try not to scream too loud (outside anyway)
    when you realize YOU HIT THE BIG TIME AT LAST!!

7.  So go PAY OFF YOUR BILLS AND DEBTS and then get that something
    special you always wanted or buy that special person in your life
    (or the one you want in your life) a gift they'll never forget.
    ENJOY LIFE!

8.  Now when you get low on this money supply,  simply re-activate
    this file again; Reposting it in the old places where you
    originally posted and possibly some new places you now know of.
    Don't ever lose this file, always keep a copy at your reach for
    when you ever need cash.  THIS IS AN INCREDIBLE TOOL THAT YOU CAN
    ALWAYS RE-USE TIME AND TIME AGAIN WHEN CASH IS NEEDED!

******************************************************************

                  What that means simplified is:

1) Send $1 to the people on the list

2) Put your name on list

3) Post list everywhere you can

4) People send money to you because your name is on the list

                                                       GOT IT!

******************************************************************
      THE NAMES LIST       THE NAMES LIST      THE NAME LIST
******************************************************************
*     HONESTY IS WHAT MAKES THIS PROGRAM SUCCESSFUL!!!
*
*
*
*
*   1. Hoa C. Phan
*      4845 Villa Royale Way
*      Sacramento, Ca 95823-6627
*      USA
*
*   2. Rob Johnson
*      153 Mohawk
*      Pontiac, MI 48341
*      USA
*
*   3. Craig Green
*      26 East 700 North
*      Orem, UT 84057
*      USA
*
*   4. Randy Kersnick
*      21918 Hiawatha St.
*      Chatsworth, CA. 91311
*      USA
*
*   5. David Wilson
*      46 Centennial Drive
*      Welland, Ontario L3C-2M4
*      Canada
*
******************************************************************

If it didn't work, you would see posts saying so.  IT DOES WORK!!!