Subject: Our Depleted Soils

From: [email-masked] (Carla Honaker)
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 96 19:49:03 GMT

In the days of our great-grandparents, food wasn't always abundant, variety was limited, but what
was available was packed with nutrients!  Today, most people are overfed and undernourished.
Our bodies are starved for nutrients, and we overeat, bulking up on fiber, fat, and empty calories.
Yet why, if we avoid junk food and try to eat a wholesome dient, are we still woefully deficient in
the vital minerals and nutrients our bodies need?

The answer is under our feet!! The plants we eat require about the same number of minerals and
nutrients that we do, but after years of topsoil erosion -- including irrigation, overcultivation,
and chemical - intensive farming -- our soil is exhausted.  It can't grow the food fortified with all
the nutrients our bodies require to stay strong and healthy, so we're prone to imbalances,
deficiencies, and fueling a thriving healthcare industy.  In fact, to get the same iron content
as one bowl of 1948 spinach, you'd have to eat 75 bowls of spinach today!

Concider this,  the U.S. Senate confirms that 99% of all Americans are deficient in minerals.
There's widespread speculation that mineral deficiency and the lack of a nutritious diet may
be partly responsible for the alarming increase in the leading degenerative diseases
(Document #264).

Mother nature has provided us with a very highly nutritious whole food that has been the
fundamental basis of the entire food chain for 1000's of years.  It is organically grown in
a natural wild environment and provides one with all of the vital nutrients and minerals
that are bodies need to be healthy, strong, and vital.  One factor that makes this whole food
truly unique is that it contains almost  a perfect match of nutrients that are bodies need for a
daily basis, unlike synthesized vitamins and minerals that most often are not entirely absorbed
into the body.

If you would like further info. about this nature whole food and would like to learn the extra-
ordinary benefits you can obtain from eating it, E-Mail me back.

To Your Best Health,

Carla Honaker,
Optimum Health Team