Subject: Different kind of posting

From: Greg White <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 1996 00:13:14 -0700

The enclosed information is something I almost let slip through my fingers.  
Fortunately, some time later, I re-read everything, gave some thought and 
study to it.  I found that this program is indeed unique and has everything 
going for it if I followed the instructions and applied four (4) things in 
doing it.  I will explain these for your benefit.  They are:

	INSIGHT...  It is necessary to see the greatest possibility that this 
marketing program contains. Read it several times, then later re-read it, 
again.  Calculate the numbers for yourself.  You will see the amazing results 
that can be obtained.

	INVESTMENT...  Not in me, or anyone else, but in yourself.  Every 
endeavor which produces a profit requires some degree of investment, be it 
time, money resources, etc.  For the potential gain that can come to you, 
this investment is quite insignificant.

	APPLICATION...  There is no such thing as a "FREE LUNCH".  Even this 
opportunity requires some effort and time.  Every successful venture does.

	PATIENCE...  After you have accomplished the steps described, the 
program requires a little time before showing a good response.  As it enters 
the first, second, third, and finally the fourth level of response, there is 
a time element that, to some, could be a bit aggravating without giving 
proper thought to how the program works, and it DOES work!  You must allow 20 
to 90 days, so be patient!  "GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT!"

This is a LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, money-making opportunity.  It does not require 
you to come in contact with people, do any hard work, and best of all, you 
never have to leave home except to get the mail.  If you believe that some 
day you will get that lucky break that you have been waiting for, THIS IS IT! 
 Simply follow the easy instructions, and YOUR dream will come true!  The 
multi-level mail order marketing program works perfectly... 100% EVERY TIME!

Thousands of people have used this program to raise capital to start their 
own businesses, pay off debts, homes, cars, etc., and even retire!  This is 
YOUR chance, so don't pass it up.  FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS EXACTLY, and in 20 
to 90 days you will have received over $50,000.  Let's face it, remember the 
four points, and we will see you at the top!

INSTRUCTIONS

We, in the MULTI-LEVEL MAIL ORDER MARKETING BUSINESS have a method of raising 
capital that REALLY WORKS 100% of the time!  I am sure that you could use 
$50,000 to $125,000 in the next 20-90 days.  Before you say, "Bull", please 
study this program carefully.  THIS IS NOT A CHAIN LETTER, but a perfectly 
legal, money making opportunity.

Basically, this is what we do.  As with all multi-level businesses, we build 
our businesses by recruiting new partners and selling our products.  Every 
state in the USA allows you to recruit new multi-level business partners, and 
we offer a product for EVERY dollar sent.

Your orders come in and are filled through the mail, so you are not involved 
in personal selling.  You do it privately in your own home, store or office. 
 Each $5 order you receive will have a self-addressed, stamped envelope in 
it!  To fill each order, you simply put the product (one of a series of four 
financial & business reports) in the envelope and mail it back.  That's it, 
the $5 is yours.  This is the GREATEST multi-level mail order marketing 
anywhere!

Follow these easy steps to achieve MAXIMUM results:

1.	ORDER ALL FOUR (4) REPORTS LISTED AND NUMBERED.  Do this by ordering 
one report from each of the four names listed on page 4.  For each report, 
send $5 in CASH (U.S.) and a SELF-ADDRESSED, STAMPED envelope (business size 
#10) to the person listed and REQUEST THE SPECIFIC REPORT.  You will need all 
four reports because you will be reprinting and SELLING them. Do not alter 
the names or their sequence other than what the instructions say.  (For 
orders outside of the U.S. please send an international money order for $5 
U.S. made payable to CASH.)

2.	REPLACE THE NAME AND ADDRESS UNDER REPORT ONE WITH YOURS, moving the
one that was there down to REPORT TWO.  Move the name and address under 
REPORT TWO down to REPORT THREE, moving that on down to REPORT FOUR.  The 
name and address that was under REPORT FOUR is dropped from the list, and 
this party is no doubt on the way to the bank!  Type the names and addresses 
on a small piece of paper and tape them in their new positions.  When doing 
this make certain that you type the names and addresses ACCURATELY!  DO NOT 
MOVE PRODUCT/REPORT POSITIONS!!

3.	HAVING MADE THE REQUIRED CHANGES IN THE NAME LIST, TAKE THIS PAGE
AND ALL OTHERS YOU HAVE RECEIVED TO A PRINT SHOP AND HAVE AS MANY COPIES
MADE AS YOU CAN AFFORD TO MAIL OUT.  You can always print more later as the 
need arises.  The more copies printed, the bigger the discount.

4.	SEND A COPY OF THE ENTIRE PROGRAM (ALL OF IT IS VERY IMPORTANT) TO
EVERYONE WHOSE NAME AND ADDRESS YOU CAN GET YOUR HANDS ON.  Start with 
friends and relatives, since you can encourage them to take advantage of this 
fabulous money-making opportunity.  Then, as your time and finances allow, 
mail to anyone and everyone!  Use your imagination! You can get names and 
addresses from phone books and other publications.  Best of all, Purchase a
MAILING LIST.  This will give you the advantage of quality names and in the 
quantity you desire.  You can purchase a list that already has stick-on 
labels that you simply peel-off and put on your envelopes.  You will find 
that a good name list will make you more money than any other approach.
IMPORTANT:  You will not get a good response if you use an old or free list, 
so always request a FRESH, NEW LIST.  You will find out where to purchase 
these lists when you order the four reports.

ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS.

GUARANTEE

The check point which GUARANTEES your success is simply this:  You must 
receive 15-20 orders for REPORT ONE.  This is a must!  If you don't within 
two weeks, send out more programs until you do. Then, a couple of weeks 
later, you should receive at least 100 orders for REPORT TWO.  If you don't,
send out more programs until you do.  Once you have received 100 or more 
orders for REPORT TWO, you can sit back and relax, because YOU ARE GOING TO 
MAKE AT LEAST $55,000.

Here's how this amazing program will make you big $$$

Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes, and we 
will assume you and all those involved send out only 200 programs each.  
Let's also assume that the mailing receives a 5% response. Using a good list, 
the response could be much better.  Also, many people will send out thousands 
of programs instead of 200.  But, continuing with this example, you send out 
200 programs.

	*With a 5% response, that's 10 orders for REPORT ONE.  Ten people 
responded by sending out 200 programs each for a total 2,000.
	*The 5% response to that brings 100 orders for REPORT TWO.  Those 
mail out 200 programs for a total of 20,000.
	*The 5% response there is 1,000 orders for REPORT THREE.  Those 1,000 
send out 200 total, and the 5% response there is 10,000 for REPORT FOUR 
(10,000 - $5.00 bills for you!)
	*Our total income in this example is:  $50 + $500 + $5,000 + $50,000 
= $55,550

REMEMBER, Friend, this is assuming that 95 out of 100 you mail will do 
absolutely nothing and trash this program!  Dare to think for a moment what 
would happen if EVERYONE sent out 1,000 programs instead of 200!  Believe it, 
many people will do that and more.  By the way, at current prices, your cost 
for sending 200 programs is less than $100.  The participation fee is 
ridiculously low when you consider what you stand to gain!!

TIPS FOR SUCCESS

The following are some suggested tips for success with this program.

1.	Send for the four (4) reports immediately so you will have them when 
your orders start coming in because when you receive a $5 order, you MUST 
send out the requested product/report to comply with the U.S. Postal & 
Lottery laws.  Title 18, Sections 1302 & 1341 state that: "A product or 
service must be exchanged for money received."
2.	While you wait for the reports to arrive, begin or prepare the 
following:
	*Name your new company.  You can use your own name, if you  desire.
	*Get a post office box (optional)
	*Re-type the names and addresses on a small piece of paper, including 
             yours, and tape them under the CORRECT REPORT according to the  
            directions.  You must remember, your name and address go next to 
            REPORT ONE and all the others move DOWN ONE, with the fourth name
	    being bumped-off the list.
	*Obtain as many names as possible to mail the program to until you 
            receive a mailing list.
	*Decide on the number of programs you intend to send out.  The more  
           you send, the more money made.
	*Make copies of all pages.  The number of copies will be determined  
          by the size of your mailing list.  Copies must be good and legible, 
          as your customers will be copying them.
	*Prepare the envelopes for mailing.
	*After mailing the programs, get ready to fill the orders.
	*Copy the four (4) REPORTS once you receive them so that you are able 
          to send them out as soon as you receive and order.  SAME DAY 
          SERVICE!

REQUIRED REPORTS ONE - FOUR

 Instructions:

1.	In writing, order each report by number and title from the companies 
        listed below.
2.	ALWAYS enclose a self-addressed, stamped return envelope with each 
        order.
3.	Enclose $5.00 CASH (U.S.) for each report.  If ordering from outside 
        of the U.S. please send an international money order for $5.00 (U.S.) 
        made payable to CASH. No personal checks will be accepted.

REPORT ONE:    HOW TO MAKE $250,000 THROUGH MULTI-LEVEL ORDER SALES
		This report will give you much needed information to help you 
                in this program.  It will show you how you really can make a 
                quarter of a million dollars in just three months.

	  	ORDER REPORT FROM:
			R. G. WHITE
			1105 HIGHLAND ROAD				
			SALEM, VA  24153
					
REPORT TWO:	MAJOR CORPORATIONS AND MULTI-LEVEL SALES
  		Learn the money-making secrets of some corporate giants.

		ORDER REPORT FROM:
			LINCOLN INVESTMENTS
			P.O. BOX 531034
			LIVONIA, MI 48153-1034

REPORT THREE:      SOURCES FOR THE BEST MAILING LIST
		You have learned the importance of good mailing lists.  Here 
                  is where you send for them.

		ORDER REPORT FROM:
			N. MANS
			19214 WESTMORE
			LIVONIA, MI 48152

REPORT FOUR:         EVALUATING MULTI-LEVEL SALES PROGRAMS
		Find out which plans work, which do not, and WHY

		ORDER REPORT FROM:
			CARRIE
			P.O.BOX 530325
			LIVONIA, MI 48153-0325

A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM
I had a profitable business for ten years.  Then in 1979, my business began 
to fail.  I was doing the same things that were previously successful for me, 
but it just wasn't working.  Finally, I figured it out.  It wasn't me, it was 
the economy.  Inflation and recession had replaced the stable economy that 
had been with us since 1945.  I don't have to tell you what happened to the 
unemployment rate because many of you know from first-hand experience.  The 
middle class was vanishing.  As the saying goes, "THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE 
POOR GET POORER."  Those who knew what to do were investing wisely and
moved up.  The traditional methods of making money will never allow you to 
"move up" or "get rich".  Inflation will see to that.

You have just received information that can give you financial freedom for 
the rest of your life.  With "no risk" and "just a little bit of effort" , 
you can fame a FORTUNE in less than 90 days.  I should also point out that I 
will not see a penny of your money, or that of anyone else who participates 
in this program.  I have already made over FOUR MILLION DOLLARS and have 
retired from the program after mailing out over 16,000 of them.  Follow the 
program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED.  Do not change it in any way.  It works 
exceedingly well as it is now.  Remember to send a copy of this exciting 
program to everyone you can think of.  Do not feel hesitant about sending out 
only a few dozen programs in the beginning.  One of the people you send this 
program to may send out 5,000!  And your name will be on every one of them! 
REMEMBER, the more you send out, the more potential customers you will reach. 
 So, my friend, I have given you the ideas, the information, the materials 
and the wonderful opportunity to become financially independent.  THE REST IS 
UP TO YOU!

I am now enjoying an early retirement on the fortune I made with this 
program.  YOU, too, will be making easy money in just 20-90 days... if you 
follow the SIMPLE STEPS outlined in this mailing.  To be financially 
independent is to be free!  Free to go into business, get into investments, 
retire, take a long luxury vacation or buy those things you've only dreamed 
about!  No longer will a lack of money hold you back.  However, very few 
people reach financial independence because, when OPPORTUNITY knocks,
they ignore it.  It's easier to say "NO" then "YES"!  This is the question 
YOU must answer.  Will you ignore this amazing opportunity?  Or, will you 
take advantage of it?  If you do not think this is a spectacular opportunity, 
then re-read this material.  You have missed something.  The method is 
simple.  You sell thousands of people a product for $5 that costs you pennies 
to produce and sell.  Best of all, this program is legal and everyone who 
participates will make money.  This is not a chain letter where you send 
money and get nothing in return.  No product, no nothing!  Chain letters are 
illegal.  With this program, you are offering a legitimate product to your 
people.  After they purchase the product from you, the produce more and 
resell them.  It's very simple FREE ENTERPRISE business.  The PRODUCT is a
series of four financial and business reports with information helpful for 
your participation in this program and in other business ventures.  You are 
also buying the right to reprint all the reports used in the program.  They 
are easily reproduced... on your personal copier or at a local printer for a 
nominal cost (about 4-6 cents per copy).  REMEMBER... "HE WHO DARES NOTHING 
NEED HOPE FOR NOTHING."

GOOD LUCK WITH THIS PROGRAM AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU!
			Edward L. Green

P.S.  MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING (MLM) has finally gained respectability.  It is 
being taught in the Harvard Business School, and both Stanford Research and 
the Wall Street Journal have stated that between 50%-65% of all goods and 
services will be sold through multi-level methods by the mid-1990's.  This is 
a multi-billion dollar industry and, of the 500,000 millionaires in the U.S., 
20% (100,000) made their fortune in the last seven years in Multi-Level 
Marketing.  Moreover, statistics show 45 people become millionaires every day 
through Multi-Level Marketing. 

CLOSING TESTIMONIALS

In late December, I received this program in the mail.  I had been put on a 
mailing list because for about six months prior I was writing to every Tom, 
Dick and Harry for any "get rich quick" scheme I could possibly get my hands 
on.  All the programs I received, in my opinion, were rip-offs.  They were 
wither too difficult for me to comprehend or the initial investment was too 
much for me to risk to see if they worked or not.  One claimed I'd make a 
million dollars in ONE year.  It didn't tell me I'd have to write a book to 
make it.  But, like I was saying, in December of 1989, I received this 
program in the mail.  I didn't send for it or ask for it, they just got my 
name off a mailing list.  THANK GOD FOR THAT!  After reading it several times 
to make sure that I was reading it correctly I couldn't believe my eyes.  
Here was a money-making phenomenon.  I could invest as much as I wanted to 
start without putting me much farther in debt and after I got a pencil and 
paper and figured it out, I'd at least make my money back.  I figured,
"Why not?"

I initially sent out 250 programs.  It cost me $75 for the stamps (before the 
latest postal increase).  $6 for envelopes and about $45 for the printing 
(shop around for good prices.  The larger the job, the cheaper the printing 
is).  I am telling you like it is.  I couldn't afford a mailing list contrary 
to what the program says, because I believe the prices in the program are 
>from  a few years ago.  I got my names out of my local telephone book.  I 
thought it would be better to contact married people instead single people.  
Usually married people need the money more.  I sent them all out between 
December 31 and January 2, 1990.  In less than one week, I was starting to 
receive orders for REPORT ONE.  By January 13th I had received 26 orders for 
REPORT ONE.  If you read the Guarantee in the program, you will see that YOU 
MUST receive 15 to 20 or more orders for REPORT ONE within two weeks.  If you 
don't, send out more programs until you do.  My first step in making $50,000 
in 20 to 90 days was done.  By January 30th I had received 196 orders for 
REPORT TWO.  If you go back to the Guarantee, YOU MUST receive 100 or more 
orders for REPORT TWO within two weeks of receiving your 15-20 orders for 
REPORT ONE.  If not, send out more programs until you do.  Once you have the 
100 orders, the rest is easy, relax.  You will make your $50,000 goal.  Well, 
I had 196 orders for REPORT TWO, 96 more than I needed.  So I sat down and 
relaxed.  By March 19th, of my 250 program mailing... I received $58,000 with 
more coming in every day.  I paid off all my debts and bought a new car and 
purchased a 5,000 name mailing list.  I want a house in the foothills of 
Tucson, Arizona.  I was stationed at Davis-Monthan AFB in Tucson and it is
beautiful out there.

Please take time to read the attached program.  It will change your life 
forever.  Remember, it won't work if you don't try.  This program does work, 
but you must follow it EXACTLY!!  Especially the rules of not trying to place 
your name in a different place.  That won't work.  You will lose out on a lot 
of money.  REPORT TWO explains this.  ALWAYS follow the Guarantee.  15 to 20 
orders or more for REPORT ONE and 100 or more orders for REPORT TWO, and you 
will make $50,000 or more in 20 to 90 days! I'm living proof that it works.  
If you have any questions whatsoever, please feel free to write me at

			JOHNSON DISTRIBUTING
			P O BOX 7
			SAFCB,  IL   42225-0007