Subject: Re: gps in agriculture

From: "Warren E. Clark" <[email-masked]>
Date: 3 Jul 1996 16:44:24 GMT

I'd suggest you check out the Precision Farming discussion group on @g 
Online for info on this topic...

www.agriculture.com

You may also wish to check the Association of Ag Computing Companies 
(AACC) web site at

www.agriculture.com/aacc.html

or

http://asae.org/aacc/

GPS World has done a few precision agriculture articles and you might 
check them out at

www.gpsworld.com

Hope this helps,

Warren E. Clark
Clark Consulting International, Inc.
[email-masked]
www.agpr.com/consulting/

**Providing worldwide agricultural marketing services consulting**