Subject: INSTANT GREENHOUSE KITS

From: [email-masked]
Date: 2 Dec 1996 22:48:33 GMT

"INSTANT GREENHOUSES KITS"

YOUR GARDENING SEASON IS ABOUT TO GET L O N G E R!

           Your hobby or profession is about to become a lot more
pleasurable!

Affordable Instant Greenhouses are about to make your life a bit easier!
Whether you are a professional nursery operator or a backyard master
gardener, you will enjoy a head start on the growing season, a longer
season, less plant loss, more starters and more enjoyment!

                          Kits come complete with  
           Durable UV treated, Clear, "Rip-Stop" Translucent Cover 
                  Heavy Duty precurved, galvanized steel frame 
                      Double zipper roll-up entrance door 
                                 Auger anchors 

 	No Carpentry work required 
 	Quick and easy assembly. 
 	Withstands Heavy Winds and Snow. 
 	Heats Easily with Solar Gain or portable heaters. 
 	Complete installation hardware. 

     A Instant Greenhouse will provide a longer growing season and
protection from harsh elements such as mild frost, driving rain, burning
heat, and heavy winds that all act to weaken or stress plant life. Your
growing season will be extended earlier into the Spring or later into the
Fall seasons. Depending on your climate, you may be able to garden into
the Winter and harvest fresh flowers or vegetables into the mid winter!

For Sales & Information Call Our Toll Free Hotline 1 (800) 747-4434

Affordable Instant Storage Shelters & Greenhouses  
P.O. Box 260037 Tampa FL 33685-0037
Tel 1 (813) 884-3257 Fax 1 (813) 806-0122

Http://www.thefrontpage.com/build/coverit/ag.html