Subject: Soil tests & fertilizer recommendation

From: [email-masked] (James P. H. Fuller)
Date: 4 Dec 1996 16:56:52 GMT

Hi, all,

   I'd be very grateful if someone could steer me to a printed discussion of
the process of going from known soil content of N or P or K in parts per
million or percent by weight to a calculated recommendation for
fertilization in terms of fertilizer formula (6-8-6 or whatever) and amount
in pounds per acre. I'm willing to wade through scientific texts and/or
journal articles if that's where the information is.

   Thanks very much!

                                             - Jim

---

From: [email-masked] (Christopher john pritchard)
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 1996 22:37:45 GMT

>                                             - Jim
	Jim,
	You could subscribe to a discussion group on soils at the following
address, it is free.
	email    [email-masked] and in the subject heading put the following
subscribe subsoils-l (your Name in brackets). Please email me if you
have difficulties at [email-masked] .
	Regards,
		Chris.