Subject: Health Benefits of Food.

From: [email-masked] (Charles Ealy)
Date: 19 Sep 1995 16:25:03 GMT

ALL-NATURAL SCIENTIFIC BREAKTHROUGH PROVIDES PROTECTION FROM DEGENERATIVE
DISEASES BY TRIGGERING THE BODY'S NATURAL DEFENSE SYSTEM. 

"Just a few years ago, scientists didn't know phytochemicals existed.  But
today they are the new frontier in cancer-prevention research...They work
by waking up enzymes inside cells which detoxify cancer-causing
chemicals." NEWSWEEK, 4/25/94

Scientists from the National Cancer Institute and John Hopkins University
discoved what may provide the missing link to good health.  Called
"phytochemicals" they are recognized as the cutting edge in disease
prevention. 

Put simply, phytochemicals (plant chemicals) provide protection from
degenerative conditions and disease by triggering the body's natural
defense system. A phytochemical in broccoli, for example, has been proven
to activate an enzyme in a human cell that can in turn neutralize cancer
causing agents (carcinogens), and repair damage previously done to the
cell.  Phytochemicals in other plants provide additional types of immune
support.  Research has shown that a daily diet of at least five different
fruits and vegetables high in phytochemicals provides the best results for
enhanced immune system support and overall good health. 

Until recently, the only way to get the tremendous immune system support
and general health-improving benefits of phytochemicals was to eat large
quantities of fresh fruits and vegetables.  Now, the benefits of these
all-natural phytochemicals are available from a daily dietary supplement. 

"MANAPOL" 

Manapol, a patented phytochemical trade name, is derived from the aloe
vera plant.  It is the most important of several phytochemicals because of
the broad range of health benefits that it provides.  Manapol has been
shown to be effective as a stand-alone product for support of the body's
natural defense system, for topical use, and an important component in
blocking the multiple processes of many degenerative diseases when
combined with other phytochemicals in product formulations. 

Dehydroepiandrostrerone (DHEA) has been referred to as the "fountain of
youth" hormone.  It is a natural hormone produced by the adrenal gland
that peaks in the human body at about age twenty and declines to five
percent of maximum at death.  Scientists have doubled the lives of mice ,
and inhibited degenerative diseases, by giving them DHEA.  No studies have
been conducted on humans. 

Dioscorea, found in the Mexican yam, is a pre-curser (trigger) to the
adrenal gland.  It prods the adrenal gland to produce DHEA in the human
body.  When Manapol and Dioscorea are combined, they produce the most
dynamic photchemical product in the nutritional industry. 

We would like to share more about this scientific breakthrough. 

To order a promotional package of Manapol ($49.00), or for additional
information, you can reach us by: 

Internet:  http://www.soujourn.com/~eaco (opening in 2 weeks)

E-Mail:  [email-masked]
              
Fax:  517-676-6100

Telephone:  517-676-5660 (Ask for Charles)