Subject: LET ME SEACH FOR YOU!!!!!

From: Patrick Trudgeon <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 May 1996 12:54:07 -0700

LET ME SEARCH FOR YOU!!!!!

Want to tap into the vast information resources on the Internet, but
don't know where to start??

Interested in getting some information off the Net, but don't havet the
time????

Don't want to waste time searching the Net and incurring large online
costs????

LET ME SEARCH FOR YOU!!!

I will take the time to search the Internet for any topic you choose and
guarantee to give you a listing of websites related to your topic!

As a special introductory price, I will return to you up to 100 websites
for only $5.00.  Yes, that's correct, for only $5.00 I will give you up
to 100 websites on a topic of your choosing.  That is only 5 centsper web
site!!!  E-mail me at [email-masked] for more details and let
me know what you need me to search for!!

In addition, I will find e-mail addresses for you. For $2.00, I will
locate the e-mail address for the person you specify.  If I don't find
one for the person you want, you will not be charged!!!.  E-mail me for
more details at [email-masked]

---

From: Dean Lee <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 08 Jun 1996 14:04:48 +0000

> Interested in getting some information off the Net, but don't havet the 

Or you could just point your web browser at

http://www.yahoo.com/

and in about 2 minutes you can do the search yourself!

    -Dean-