Subject: Unwanted mail from www.ceresgroup.com

From: Greg Revell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 1996 08:55:12 +0100

Is anyone else getting loads of mail from people not wishing to receive
mail from what appears to be www.ceresgroup.com.

I dont fully understand why or how I'm getting all this mail but I dont
want it.
Can anyone help??
-- 
Greg Revell

---

From: [email-masked] (Evil One)
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 1996 00:22:18 GMT

>I dont fully understand why or how I'm getting all this mail but I dont

	Sure Greg:

	Go to your local computer shop or discount office supply store and
invest in a *real* cheap C-D Rom of  an encyclopedia, something with
lots of data. Put together a polite letter for the jerks that sent you
the unwanted mail, make the disc an attachment and send it to them. In
the letter point out this is how it feels to recieve their mail. As
well, point out that you will do this each and every time.

	A word of caution though, check with with your server and make sure
they won't throw a fit for doing this. As well, they may have other
and better ideas to deal with it. Although, I must admit that I get
great enjoyment in doing this. :-)

	Hope you get it figured out soon.

	Peter