Subject: Affordable Greenhouses! Weather Shelters!

From: "Marc Greenleaf" <[email-masked]>
Date: 8 Sep 1996 22:36:51 GMT

GARDENERS, FLORISTS, HORTICULTURISTS, HOBBIEST 

Affordable Greenhouses in all sizes are here!
                                               Fast erection, easy
maintenance, low cost!

           Visit " http://vianet1.com/shelters/shelteridx1.html " for
details.

---

From: [email-masked] (Stacey)
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 1996 05:34:13 GMT

>Affordable Greenhouses in all sizes are here!

Well - of the many things I have wanted to have the above desirable
characteristics - I am afraid a greenhouse wasn't one of them <VBEG>

Stacey

Stacey Hill  "Holidays are things other people have!"
[email-masked]
Email at srh @ alpine.co.nz

---

From: [email-masked] (Wayne and Louise Ivory)
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 1996 12:47:39 GMT

"Marc Greenleaf" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>Affordable blokes in all sizes are here!
> Fast erection, easy maintenance, low cost!

I almost replied to this BUT thought naaaaaa you guys would be so
disgusted in me!  

Mel, don't concern yourself too much.  Just accept that we women have
needs....or dirty minds!!!!   

Nice one Stacey!  :)
Louise Ivory
Here we get to choose- BONUS POINTS!!!