Subject: Re: Wholesale Produce Accounting Software?

From: [email-masked] (Baltic)
Date: Tue, 21 May 1996 09:32:05 -0600

In article <[email-masked]>,
[email-masked] (Dean Sies) wrote:

> I am trying to find accounting software made for a small/mid-size
> produce wholesale operation.  Receivables, payables, g/l, and if not
> too much extra $$, payroll.  Are there any packages made for an
> operation that has neither the need nor the $$ to spend >US$300 for an
> over-featured package?  The package must run on Windows 3.1, however.

FirstOffice would be one of your options. It comes in three sizes: General
Ledger ($20), Medium ($50) and Large ($100). FirstOffice Medium has
receivables and payables. Large adds inventory. None of the packages have
payroll though. 

You can download a full featured version from:
http://www.kagi.com/authors/baltic/

---------------------------------------------------------------

Baltic Business Software, Inc.                        Eva Watte
[email-masked]                                          US Rep
http://www.kagi.com/authors/baltic/                  

Professional Strength Accounting Software

---

From: [email-masked] (Dean Sies)
Date: Tue, 21 May 1996 05:41:01 GMT

Thanks for any help,
Dean T. Sies
[email-masked]
[email-masked]