Subject: Make $50,000 easily in 60 DAYS

From: [email-masked] (Michael Paige)
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 1996 15:11:09

Make $50,000 PLUS

Read this message carefully.
Print it out and save it - you'll want it later!

It tells you how to make as much as $50,000 or more in 4 easy steps.

It's easy.  It's legal.  Your only investment is $5.00 plus postage
for five envelopes.

Read on...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Literally thousands of people have used the system described below to
earn significant sums of money in as little as one month. 
The system consists of four easy-to follow steps and practically No risk.  

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

AND, SO, WITHOUT FURTHER ADO...

The System:

 Read the following and follow the instructions completely.  The
system has been fine tuned so that only the very basics are 
included.  Failing to follow all four steps to the letter
significantly reduces your chances for success.  Printing out a
copy of this post is recommended, so that you may study it at your 
leisure.  As you read on, you'll see why following every step 
exactly is so important.  You'll also see why honesty really does pay
more!

By taking part in this system, you are now in the business of mail
order services.  You don't need to worry about keeping any inventory 
or even leaving your own home to operate your business.  The service
you will be performing is Mailing List Development. Money can come in 
in 2 ways.  First, from people who will pay you to join your mailing
list, and secondly from Mailing List Brokers who will pay you to rent
the names you have collected.  

This system primarily covers the first means of raising money - the
subscribers.  After which, a quick hint will describe how to locate 
a broker to rent your mailing list to.

(STEP 1.)
Locate the list of ten names and addresses after these
instructions.  Address an envelope for each of the top five.  
You will only be mailing a letter to the names listed
#1 through #5.  In each of the 5 envelopes, enclose $1.00 (American)
cash (no checks or money orders, please) AND A PIECE OF PAPER
WITH THE WORDS:  "Please add my name and address to your mailing
list. Enclosed is $1.00 for this service."  IMPORTANT: in order
for Uncle Sam to deem this a legitimate business transaction,
the above words are absolutely necessary.  Do not change them 
or alter their order. Once enclosed in the proper envelopes, affix 
sufficient postage (one stamp for U.S. postage - check with post
office for international rates) and mail.

(STEP 2.)
Remove name and address of person in position #1 on the
list, then move each of the remaining names and addresses
up by one position (old #2 becomes the new #1, old #3 become
new #2, and so on...). Then place your name in position #10.  This is
the position of greatest exposure!!!  More on that after we explain
the remaining steps.

(STEP 3.)
Post the new letter into NO FEWER THAN 10 seperate
bulletin boards or Newsgroups.  Title the message appropriately 
(MAKE $50,000 FAST or EARN EXTRA $$$). Include every word you have
received in this message and make sure you have reproduced everyone's 
name and address exactly as you received it. Also be sure there
are no errors in your address.  Soon I'll explain the reason for
posting at least 10 times or
more...

(STEP 4.)
Here's the hard part: wait for the mail to start rolling
in bringing a flood of cash with it!  It should take 30-60 
days to reach the $50,000 level. More is possible if
you work at it by posting the letter in more than 10 places. 
Some ambitious folks have actually posted several hundred times,
receiving hundreds of thousands of dollars in response.

Here's the list of names and addresses:

1.  Todd Schager
     1108 Sawmill Rd.
     Brick,  NJ   08724

2.  Dan Maibor
     24 Andrea Drive
     Canton, MA   02021-3403

3.  Ben Mattes
     5324 Waverly
     Montreal, Quebec   H2T 2X7
     CANADA

4.  Ben Brownell
     120 E. Bonita #112
     Claremont, CA  91711-6330

5.  Dan Collins
     55 Burtis Ave.
     Rockville Center, NY   11570

6.  Andrew Gursky
     18-30 Corp. Kennedy St.
     Bayside, NY   11360

7.  Christopher Locke
     117 Jennylind Street
     New Bedford, MA   02740

8.  Belinda Yong
     Box 191, Western Ave.
     Albany, NY   12203

9.  Jeffrey Spain
     2020 Beverly Plaza #213
     Long Beach, CA 90815

10.  Michael Paige
     7812 Norann Cir.
     La Palma, CA. 90623

IMPORTANT:
As mentioned above, maintaining the legitimacy of this system is what
makes it work.  Once you receive money from a person for the service
of adding his or her name to your mailing list, you are legally
obligated to do so.  Therefore, it is a very good idea to keep
a record on disk of your ever-expanding mailing list, and another hard-
copy as proof of the service you are providing.  Refer to Title 18,
Sec.1302 &1341 of the U.S. Postal Lottery laws if you have questions.

If you are interested in renting out your mailing list, obtain a
telephone book for one of the largest U.S. cities
(New York City, Los Angeles, etc...) and check
out the yellow pages for MAILING LIST BROKERS.  The lists are 
worth more as they get larger.

Let me now explain how this works:
By placing the post in at least 10 seperate bbs's or newsgroups, you
are exposing your letter to a broad enough base of people to 
ensure that it will be accepted by a few and passed along. 
Each time your name moves up by one position, you the number of
letters with your name in the list multiplies geometrically.

For example, using easy to follow numbers:
     Mr A. placed a post on 10 boards, with his name in position #10.
Each board had 15 members who saw the post. So far, 150 people have
seen the post.  Let's use a low number for the example.  Two percent
(2%) of 150 is 3.  So, 3 people sent $1.00 to the top five names, 
then removed the name in position #1 and moved each name up
(including Mr. A's) by one.  
     Mr A. is now in position #9.  Each of the 3 people now do what
Mr. A. did - post 10 times to boards each with 15 members who
saw the post. Now suddenly, 450 people are reading the letter,
2% of which respond for a total of 9 people who send in $1.00 and
move Mr. A's name up.
     To summarize, following the same formula (10 posts/person
responding, 15 members viewing each post, 2% of which respond...), 
when Mr. A is in position #8, there are 27 people who respond and
move him up.  When Mr. A is in position #7, there are 81 people
who respond.  When Mr. A is in position #6, 243 people respond. By the
time Mr. A moves into position #5, where he will begin receiving 
cash in the mail from people who respond, 729 people send Mr. A 
(and the other 4 top names) one dollar each. Position #4 - 2,187 
respond by sending one dollar to the top names, Position #3 -
6,561 respond and send $1.00. Position #2 - 19,683 people. 
Position #1 - 59,049. 
     By the time Mr. A has moved off the top of the list, he has
received $88,208.00!!! 
And that is assuming only 2 people out of every one hundred that saw
the posting actually
responded.  
     
     Of course, this is only a theoretical model to illustrate
what we mean by multiplying geometrically. In real situations, 
2% responses are certainly possible, but not every BBS
or newsgroup will have 15 active members. Or maybe the post expires
and is deleted before 15 people get to read it.... Any number of things
can happen to keep the message from reaching enough people, which 
is exactly why it is a good idea to blanket as many postings in as
many places as possible. SPREAD THE WORD FAR AND WIDE! After all, 
you reap what you sow...

I must admit, I have removed the testimonials which were attached 
when
I received the letter.  There must have been three pages of nothing 
but
praise for the system.  It was getting WAY too long...  Anyway, if 
you want to hear if it's worth trying from a previous member, use
directory assistance to find the phone number of someone in the top 

five positions and call them up and ask them! 

 Good Luck!  May all your dreams become reality!