Subject: Re: sub surface drippers

From: [email-masked] (Richard Soppe)
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 1995 04:14:21 GMT

[email-masked] (Tony James) wrote:

>We have a design engineer (Dale Sinfield) at Albury City Council,
>Australia who is seeking information regarding Sub Surface Irrigation
>Drippers.

>Information and performance about one product name being sought is
>Geoflow with an algaecide Rootguard, but other information would be
>welcomed, especially from current users of subsurface drippers for
>irrigation.

>If anyone can assist could they please email to
>[email-masked].
>with the Subject:"Attn Dale Sinfield".

There is an E-mail discussion group on the topic of drip-irrigation
with about 350 subscribers from about 30 countries. Representatives
>from  major manufacturers are subscribed as well as farmers,
researchers and garden-users.

To subscribe to trickle-l, send an E-mail to:
	[email-masked]
and write in the body of the message
	subscribe trickle-L Firstname Lastname
where firstname lastname are your real life names.

Richard Soppe
Water Management Research Laboratory
Fresno, CA
[email-masked]