Subject: Animal Feed and Food Industry Residues

From: [email-masked] (Petfood TradeNet)
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 1996 05:00:15 GMT

PETFOOD TRADENET
=================
World Wide Web:
http://multiplaza.com/petfood/tradenet

for trading of:

HS Codes:

23  RESIDUES FROM FOOD INDUSTRIES; ANIMAL FEED
  2301  flour, meal etc of meat etc, not for human: greavs  
  2302  bran, sharps etc from working cereals & leg plants
  2303  residues of starch mfr or sugar mfr or brewing etc  
  2304  soybean oilcake & other solid residue, wh/not ground  
  2305  peanut oilcake & other solid residue, wh/not ground 
  2306  oilcake etc nesoi, from veg fats & oils nesoi 
  2307  wine lees, argol 
  2308  veg material, waste etc for feeding animals nesoi  
  2309  preparations used in animal feeding 

(nesoi = not elsewhere else specified or indicate)

To obtain more information you could join the petfoodnet-list by
sending a email to: [email-masked]
with only one line:
JOIN PETFOODNET-LIST
You will be kept updated and receive announcements about new messages
etc. 

Best regards,
Lub Ras

For information about FOOD and AGRICULTURAL TRADEWEB, 
send email to [email-masked] with one line of comments:
JOIN FOODWEB-MAILING

For information in general about MULTI TRADE PLAZA, free trade-leads, 
free publication in HARMONIZED TRADE INDEX and free home-pages, please
join our mailing list:
Just send email to [email-masked] with one line of
comments:   JOIN TRADENET-LIST.

(MULTI PLAZA)