Subject: ! MAKE MONEY$$$, FREE AND EASY

From: [email-masked] (Denis P. Guenette)
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 1996 00:02:35 GMT

A TON A FUN On-Line! (tm) With Many NEW Friend$, and we all

                 SAVE and MAKE MONEY FREE and EASY!!! (tm)

 * FREE! TRIAL of our Automated "JCTML Point-N-Click Business!" (tm)
 * FREE! WEB PAGES 
 * FREE! PROVEN Marketing Texts! No need for you to write a thing!
 * FREE! 800# and Fax-On-Demand Marketing Tools for all new reps!
 * FREE! AUTOMATED enrollment of off-line reps too!

         You may never speak to your new off-line reps.

 * The *IDEAL* Investment! $0 risk - Unlimited Gain Potential!

 * No sign-up fee, no annual fee, it's so easy no manuals to buy ever.
 * No asking for fees, no asking for orders, no taking orders.
 * All billings, mailings, and paperwork done for you at no charge.

 * No product! We offer services used by everyone every month.
 * Services in over 200 countries. International reps wanted!

 * SAVE FOR YOURSELF about 50% of MONEY that you're ALREADY spending!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE NO RISK TRIAL! JCTML's "Point-N-Click Business!"(tm) for 14 days!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
       NEW! REQUEST enrollment for our FULL Marketing Kit FREE!
              to SAVE and MAKE MONEY FREE and EASY! (tm)

  =======>>>     * ! CLICK your REPLY button NOW ! *     <<<=======

        or send email to the address that posted this message.

 <<< This could be the most profitable inquiry you'll ever make! >>>
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Our FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

What is my cost?
    3 ways are provided to maintain your representative status!
    2 ways are ABSOLUTELY FREE! We are * NOT * selling businesses!!!
    2 ways don't require the use of our services but you'll want them!
    1 way, for just 1% of our reps that boils down to $1.67/mo

    We * NEVER * enroll you for our services! You'll do that YOURSELF
    IN WRITING, whenever you decide that it is worth your while!

What is the risk/reward ratio?
    Your total loss potential for participating is $0 since you're
    likely not going to spend a dime to place A NEW SOURCE OF INCOME
    in YOUR LIFE. Your total loss potential for NOT participating is
    UNLIMITED since the reward potential is unlimited!

Who pays the commissions?
    Commissions are paid on services provided by a widely respected
    multi-BILLION dollar American corporation founded 90 years ago!

What makes this opportunity different and worthy of my participation?
    We've given a number of people their largest FINANCIAL INCENTIVE
    to SHARE their customers with you! And they will since they will
    make more money by doing so!!! This in turn generates INCOME FOR
    YOU! When those people who have been given to you as your
    customer/reps themselves add new customers/reps they are your
    customers as well! AGAIN, additional income is generated for
    payment TO YOU!

    Your income COMPOUNDS, and all you've done is gotten into the
    right place at the right time - NOW! Our business model is making
    our business * ! EXPLODE ! * therefore PROFITS ARE PLENTIFUL!

THINK of how you'll enjoy an unlimited amount of EXTRA MONEY!
    Dress in stylish new clothes, bask yourself in fine dining,
    cruise in a brand new car, live in a new home, pay for your
    children's college education, donate to your favorite charity,
    whatever is special TO YOU!

======================================================================
Registered Trademarks of JCTML are designated herein with (tm), as
displayed, and with and without hyphens. Variations also registered
and protected by law. 960507-0900
U. S. and International Copyright (c) 1996, JCTML All rights reserved.
======================================================================
!A TON A FUN On-Line! MONEY$