Subject: Buy & Sell Dairy & Beef Cattle, Feeders & Embryos -- Free Listing Service

From: "Warren E. Clark" <[email-masked]>
Date: 4 Apr 1996 23:35:33 GMT

Are you aware of Cattle Offerings Worldwide? They're a new client of ours 
and I'm quite excited about what they've put together. But, I'd like 
ag newsgroup viewers' candid comments, too.

They've put together  a 'buy & sell' listing service for cattlemen.

The leads are matched and mailed not only via e-mail, but also fax and 
regular mail.

web site address = 
http://www.spyder.com/cow
e-mail address = [email-masked]
fax = 919-942-1561
toll-free voice= 888-929-5444

Listings are currently free. If you're either looking for purebred or 
commercial dairy cattle or feeders or embryos, or have cattle or  feeders 
or embryos to sell, you may want to give them a call.

I checked the web site before posting this and there are buyers offering 
to buy purebred & commercial cattle as well as thousands of head of 
cattle listed for sale. 

If anyone has successfully bought & sold cattle via the Internet I'd like 
to hear about it. We'll be writing stories about how this process is 
working and would welcome comments from anyone with such experience.

What do dairy-l subscribers perceive to be the advantages of such a 
system? And potential disadvantages?

Note: 1) Listings may be added via phone, fax, U.S. mail, as well as 
e-mail. 
2) All buy & sell listings are posted on the web site.

3) Notice of potential "matches" between listings by buyers & sellers are 
sent via e-mail, fax & U.S. mail. All buy & sell listings are posted on 
the web site.