Subject: Please take minute to read this.

From: [email-masked] (BiMi)
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 1996 21:51:13 GMT

Please take minute to read this.

Turn a measly $5 into $50,000!

 Taking 5 minutes to read this text may be one of the best decisions
you 
 ever make.
 I could make $50 000 within 4 weeks for an investment of only $5. I
 thought it was a huge joke! I spoke to my friends about it
 and they thought likewise. But after three days of desperate struggle
  I decided I had nothing to lose.
 My family and I sent $1 by snail mail to each of 5 names and
addresses 
 specified in the article. We then
 placed our own name and address in the article and posted it in 200
 other newsgroups.
 Two weeks later, I started receiving money in the mail! I could not
 believe it! Hundreds of dollars turned into thousands, and in the 4
 weeks,
 I received a total of $53,654. It came from all over the world.
 If you follow the 3 steps below, there is no reason whatsoever why
the
 same shouldn't happen to you. This is a perfectly legitimate
investment
 opportunity. You invest $5 and you receive a return on your
investment.
 So does the next investor. NOT ILLEGAL, NOT A CHAIN LETTER -
PERFECTLY
 LEGITIMATE!
 OBVIOUSLY, IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED, THEN DON'T PARTICIPATE. BUT 
 PLEASE
 PRINT THIS ARTICLE AND GIVE IT TO SOMEONE WHO MAY WISH TO TAKE 
 ADVANTAGE.
 The procedure is very simple.
 
STEP 1.

 Write your name and address on 5 separate pieces of paper with
 the words "PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR MAILING LIST". Fold a $1 note or
money
 order or bank draft in each of the pieces of paper and mail them to
the
 following five addresses:
******************************************************************
 1. . Jeff Katz, 7 Seir Hill Rd, #41, Norwalk, CT 06850
 2 Eric Johnson 14817 Holden Circle, Horizon TX, 79927
 3. Patrick Bryce Box 2462, Lloydminster, SK, Canada, S9V 1W5
 4. Brian Bennett, 1475 Graves Ave #50, El Cajon, Ca 92021
 5. Mike Wongsowinangoen, Eisenhowerstraat 413, 6135 BB SITTARD, The
Netherlands
******************************************************************

STEP 2. 

Now remove the 1st name on the list, move the other 4 names up
(5 becomes 4, 4 becomes 3 etc) and put your name and address as number

5 on the list. You can do this by re-typing this article or simply 
editing and re-posting it in this or another newsgroup.

STEP 3. 

Post your amended article to at least 200 new groups (there are
17 000 of them).

You are now in the Mail Order Investment Business and you will start
receiving $1 returns by mail within a week or two. The more newsgroups
you post to, the bigger your return will be. 

You may want to rent a Post Office Box to handle the volume of mail
you 
are 
likely to receive.
If you wish to remain anonymous, you can use a pseudonym such as
"The Manager" or "The Investor", but make sure your address is
correct!
NOW LET ME TELL YOU WHY THIS SYSTEM WORKS!
Of every 200 postings I made, I received an average of 5 replies, YES
-
 ONLY 5, each with a $1 bill enclosed. You make $5 for every 200
 postings WITH YOUR NAME AT NUMBER 5.
 Each person who sent you $1, now also makes let's say,only 200
 additional postings WITH YOUR NAME AT NUMBER 4, i.e. 1000 postings.
 On average therefore, 50 people will send you $1 with your name at
 number 4. You make $50.
 Your 50 new agents make 200 posting each WITH YOUR NAME AT NUMBER 3
 or 10 000 postings - average return 500 at $1 each is $500. They
 make 200 postings each WITH YOUR NAME AT NUMBER 2 = 100 000 postings
 = 5 000 returns at $1 each = $5 000.
 Finally, 5 000 people make 200 postings each WITH YOUR NAME AT NUMBER
1
 and you get a return of $50 000 before you name drops off the list.
 AND THAT'S IF EVERYONE DOWN THE LINE ONLY MAKES 200 POSTINGS! Total
 income in one cycle = $55 500.
 From time to time, when your name is no longer on the list, you take
 the latest posting that is appearing in the newsgroups, SEND OUT
 ANOTHER $5 TO THE NAMES THAT ARE ON THE LIST, PUT YOUR NAME IN
 AT NUMBER 5 AND START POSTING AGAIN. Remember, 200 postings is only
 a guideline. The more you post, the greater the return.
 Let's review the reasons why you should do this: THE ONLY COST
FACTORS
 ARE 5 STAMPS, 5 ENVELOPES, AND 5 $1 BILLS. Anyone can afford five
 dollars to put into such an effortless investment with SPECTACULAR
 RETURNS.
 Some people have said to me "What happens if the scheme is 'played
 out' and no one sends me any money"? Big deal! So you lose $5 - but
 what are the chances of that happening?
 Do you realise how many Internet Users there are? Do you realise how
 many times this scheme can be utilised over and over again - with
 COMPLETELY NEW people participating?
 There are not HUNDREDS, NOT EVEN THOUSANDS, BUT HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS
 OF NEW INTERNET USERS EVERY MONTH!
 Remember, read the instructions carefully and play FAIRLY...that's
 the only way this will work. Get a printout so you can refer back
 to this article easily.
 Try to keep a list of everyone that sends you money and always keep
 an eye on the newsgroup postings to make sure everyone is playing
 fairly. You know where your name should be.