Subject: Check thi$ out!

From: "The WOW! Factor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 1996 13:16:34 -0700

Here's a great way to make money.....If you are like me, and the
majority of the rest of the world, you could use some extra money. How
does an extra $50,000 sound? Now, I know exactly what you are
thinking.....this is a scam...it will never work. I know because I
thought the same thing. I ran into messages similar to this one for
years, and always disregarded them....until one day I stopped and took
a few minutes to read one.....and it made some sense, however, being
the pessimist that I am, i still didn't think it was even worth the
time......until I finally did try it.....and it works!!  The best part
is that all you have to invest is 5 dollars....plus the cost of 5
stamps and 5 envelopes, and in about 1 month you'll have the extra
money you need to pay off bills, go on vacation, or buy the new car
you want. So go ahead and take 5 minutes to read this....it is
DEFINETLY worth the time!!!!

   Here's how the system works:

1. You write your name on 5 seperate peices of paper, along with you
address and the words "Please add me to your mailing list"
By doing so,  you are making this legal (by paying for a legitamate
service).  Now fold the peice of paper around the one dollar bill and
place it in an envelope, and address each envelope to the following 5
names:
	1. Randy Navo
	    P.O. Box 2722
	    Grass Valley, CA  95945

	2. David Coderre
	    4 Pratt Ave.
	    Westport, MA 02790

	3. Brad Garity
	    2838 W. 57th Pl.
	    Merrillville, IN 46410

	4. Michael Blair
	    456 Sheraton Drive NE
	    North Canton, OH  44720

     5. Sarah English
         707 S Sierra, #17
         Solana Beach, CA  92075

2. Take the name in the #1 spot  off the list and move all the names
up. (#1 is gone, #2 goes to #1.....#5 goes to number 4...)
 Now put your name in the number 5 spot. Now post your message
(something similar to this, you can write a new one out, or you can
edit this message, with the altered list) to 200 newsgroups.  That
might sound a first like a lot, but considering that there are more
than 17,000 newsgroups, 200 is easy.  By the way.... feel free to post
MORE than 200....this is just a guideline....just post to AT LEAST
200.

3. It will take about one week for the money to start rolling in, and
the system will have run it's course, and you will have made your
money within about 4 weeks!
Here is the reason why this system works:

 	Out of the 200 postings you make, you will get an average of
only 5 responses, and five dollars...yes, only five.  
	Now, those five that responded, will make 200 postings(a total of
1000), and now your name is at #4...5 people respond to each 200, and
now you receive 50 dollars.
	Now, those 50 people will make 200 posting apeice(a total of 
10,000),
and your name is at #3....once again 5 people respond per every 200
posting, and you get $500.
	When the those 500 people post 200 messages ( a total of 
100,000),
your name goes to #2, 5 people per 200 message respond, and you get
5,000 dollars.
	Finally, with 5,000 people posting 200 messages (1,000,000 
postings),
your name is now at #1, 50,000 will respond and you will end up with
55,555 dollars!!!!

Now remember that these figures are aproximate, they are averages, so
you problably won't get exactly $55,555, but you will be somewhere in
that range, you might make more, you might make less..

It just doesn't get any easier than this....and the investment is only
5 DOLLARS!!!!!  So, go ahead and give it a try... with thousands of
new internet users every week, and allready millions of users online,
the odds are in your favor!  Don't be afraid....it's only five
dollars......you spend that much at McDonalds or on the lottery..and
the odds of the Lottery are Definitely NOT in you favor.

Save this file and  print it out.....GO FOR IT!!!!

Now remember to play fair. Cheating will really only hurt you, and
there is no reason for it.....THIS WORKS.....I still can't beleive
it!!!