Subject: Re: You guys are QUEERS!!!!!

From: [email-masked] (Amin)
Date: 25 Sep 96 04:31:13 UTC

Julie Brandon wrote:
 
I suck cock too, but im a female!  If you dont believe me check out my 
homepage!

or E-MAIL me!
 
Visit my homepage for a GOOD sucking!!!
http://www.merp.demon.co.uk

Julie,

Honey, I'm sure that we are all glad to hear that you floss regularly! 
However, I'm not sure what that has to do with alt.aldus.pagemaker (where 
I saw your posting), or the other places you posted in.

Could it be that, all that dental work is removing more than just 
plaque?.....Grey matter, perhaps?

A mind is a terrible thing to waste

---

From: [email-masked] (Shawn G.Brown)
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 1996 04:17:41 GMT

[email-masked] (Mary Hansen) wrote:

>Peter:

>I have noticed you in a few newsgroups and if you don't stop this 
>horrendous type of notification I am going to report you and have you 
>zapped out of space!!!!

>Grow up!!!

>Tired of it....

>Bullshit stuff and if you don't, I will discredit you in every 
>newsgroup that I see you in.  Take this notice seriously, if you can.

Dear Mary:

Is that a light and siren strapped onto the monitor of your computer
system?

Next time if you see this guys name on something, do not read it.

If you really wish to censor foul mouthed pagans, fools and idiots,
write to the screen writers guild, the motion picture academy of arts
and science, as well as others as it is they who believe that an
expression stated with profane, vulgarities is like "poetry".

Mira Sorvino's dad at the last Oscar show stated such when he remarked
that her characters profanities was quoted like "poetry"!

If you do not wish to see creatures living within the underside of a
stone, do not turn it over.

Cheers
Shawn

---

From: jim emerson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 1996 18:07:06 -0500

Mary Hansen wrote:
> 
> In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
> says...
> >
> >No, you are a retard!
> >
> >Mark Ferrante
> >
> >
> >
> >On Wed, 25 Sep 1996 00:22:25 GMT, [email-masked] (Evil One)
> >wrote:
> >
> >>Julie Brandon <[email-masked]> wrote:
> >>
> >>>I like to suck cock ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!  I like to lick women too.  I
> suck that
> >>>clit!!    E-mail me for a good sucking or......
> >>       Dear Julie:
> >>       Why don't you get a life and go to the correct ng.?
> >>
> >>       Peter
> >>
> >
> Peter:
> 

kiss my ass

---

From: psycho <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1996 02:12:31 -0500

> > newsgroup that I see you in.  Take this notice seriously, if you can.

See,the funny thing is that while you might be a cock-sucker,you're also 
illiterate. Since,you couldnt figure it out,this newgroup is called 
alt.acting;acting being the keyword here.But its alright,really.I guess 
Hooked on Phonics just didnt work for you..

---

From: [email-masked] (Bill Goodrich)
Date: 11 Oct 1996 10:58:06 -0600

In article <[email-masked]>, psycho  <[email-masked]> writes:

[...]

>Hooked on Phonics just didnt work for you..

Before you make yourself look even MORE foolish, you might check the 
header. "This newsgroup" is actually more than two dozen newsgroups, 
and berating someone ELSE'S reading skills in that manner when YOUR 
OWN seem to have failed you so seriously does more to make YOU look 
foolish than to discredit your "target".

W.E. (Bill) Goodrich, PhD

*-----------------------*------------------------------------------------*
* CHANGE YOUR SEXUALITY * http://www.nyx.net/~bgoodric/ctg.html          *
*                       *                                                *
*    Without Aversive   * [email-masked]                               *
* Behavior Modification *     Creative Technology Group                  *
*       or Drugs        *     PO Box 286                                 *
*                       *     Englewood, CO 80151-0286                   *
*-----------------------*------------------------------------------------*

---

From: [email-masked] (cyberspacecity)
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 1996 13:49:41 GMT

>> >>>http://www.merp.demon.co.uk

Well, you can mail me, -i'd love to get sucked-, at
[email-masked]

Greez,

Chilly 'horney' Billy

From MONEY MONEY Wed Oct 16 23:13:24 EDT 1996
Article: 6152 of alt.agriculture.misc
Path: newz.oit.unc.edu!concert!news-server.ncren.net!interpath!news.interpath.net!news.sprintlink.net!news-fw-22.sprintlink.net!news.sprintlink.net!news-pull.sprintlink.net!news.sprintlink.net!news-chi-13.sprintlink.net!www.nntp.primenet.com!nntp.primenet.com!ddsw1!news.mcs.net!news.abs.net!news.bconnex.net!news2.insinc.net!news.infini.net!usenet
From: MONEY MONEY
Newsgroups: alt.agriculture.misc
Subject: $$$$$MONEY MONEY$$$$$
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 1996 08:20:24 GMT
Organization: Infini-Net, Montreal
Lines: 181
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
NNTP-Posting-Host: pm3-s27.infini.net
X-Newsreader: Forte Free Agent 1.0.82

Ever had the thought that if 50,000 people donated to someone a dollar
each,
it would be an amazing way to earn a lot of money without anyone
shelling
out 
large sums of cash?  Well, it can be done. (So they say.)

I found this article in a news group, and it makes perfect sense.  If
you
follow it's simple instructions, you could make yourself a large
amount of
money
in a very short time.  I do however advise that you look into it
thoroughly
to
make sure that everything is perfectly legal.  (It seems O.K. to me)

Elias Moussally wrote the following:

 I just read an article in an Internet news group describing how
 to make $50,000.00 in only one month from a $5.00 investment.
 
 Of course I thought this was ridiculous ,or some type of pyramid.
 I talked it over with my family, an attorney, and my friends, and
 they all agreed it was some sort of scam.  I hate scams because
 usually someone gets burned, and I didn't want it to be me!
 I blew it off for a few weeks then saw another one in a
 news group I go to a lot and thought, "Maybe this is legitimate!".
 Besides, what's $5.00 , I spend more than that in the morning on
 my way to work on coffee and cigs for the day.

 Well, two weeks later, I began receiving money in the mail!
 I couldn't believe it! Not just a little , I mean big bucks!
 At first only a few hundred dollars, then a week later, a
 couple of thousand , then BOOM . By the end of the fourth
 week , I had received nearly $47,000.00. It came from all
 over the world.  And every bit of it perfectly legal and on the
 up and up. I've been able to pay off all my bills and still had
 enough left over for a nice vacation for me and my family.
 
 Not only does it work for me, it works for other folks as well.
 Markus Valppu says he made $57,883 in four weeks.  Dave Manning
claims
he made $53,664 in the same amount of time.  Dan Shepstone says it was
only
$17,000 for him.  Do I know these folks?  No, but when I read how they
say they did it, it made sense to me.  Enough sense that I'm taking a
similar chance with $5 of my own money.  Not a big chance, I
admit--but
one with incredible potential, because $5 is all anyone ever invests
in
this system.  Period.  That's all Markus, Dave, or Dan invested, yet
their $5 netted them tens of thousands of dollars each, in a safe,
legal, completely legitimate way.  Here's how it works in 3 easy
steps:
 
STEP 1.
 
Invest your $5 by writing your name and address on five separate
pieces
of paper along with the words, "PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR MAILING LIST." 
(In this way, you're not just sending a dollar to someone;  you're
paying
for a legitimate service.)  Fold a $1 US bill, money order, or bank
note
inside
each paper, and mail them by standard U. S. Mail to the following five

addresses:
(Remember: It costs more to send a letter to Europe, Asia or so) 
   
1.    Johnny Rupe
      2514 Grant Ave. #6
      Redondo beach, CA 90278
      USA

 2.    Andrew Smith
       400 London Pride Rd.
       Irmo, SC 29063
       USA

 3.    Shannon Smith
       318 Riverwalk Way
       Irmo, SC 29063
       USA

 4.    Ray Parsons
       807 East 9th St.
       Sedalia, MO 65301
       USA

5.     Ben Martine
       1760 rue Milan
       St-Hubert, Qc
       J3Z 1B6
       CANADA

STEP 2.

    Now remove the top name from the list, and move the
    other names up.  This way, #5 becomes #4 and so on.
    Put your name in as the fifth one on the list.

STEP 3.

    Post the article to at least 200 news groups. There are at
    least 17000 news groups at any given moment in time.
    Try posting to as many news groups as you can.  Remember
    the more groups you post to, the more people will see your
    article and send you cash!

STEP 4.

     You are now in business for yourself, and should start seeing
     returns within 7 to 14 days! Remember, the Internet is new
     and huge. There is no way you can lose.
 
    Now here is how and why this system works:
 
    Out of every block of 200 posts I made, I got back 5 responses.
    Yes, that's right, only 5. You make $5.00 in cash, not checks or
     money orders, but real cash with your name at #5.
 
    Each additional person who sent you $1.00 now also makes 200
    additional postings with your name at #4, 1000 postings.  On
    average then, 50 people will send you $1.00 with your name at
    #4,....$50.00 in your pocket!
 
    Now these 50 new people will make 200 postings each with your
    name at #3 or 10,000 postings. Average return, 500 people= $500.
    They make 200 postings each with your name at #2= 100,000
    postings=5000 returns at $1.00 each=$5,000.00 in cash!
 
    Finally, 5,000 people make 200 postings each with your name at
    #1 and you get a return of $50,000 before your name drops off
    the list.  And that's only if everyone down the line makes only
200
    postings each! Your total income for this one cycle is $55,000.
 
    From time to time when you see your name is no longer on the list,
    you take the latest posting you can find and start all over again.

    So that's it. Pretty simple sounding stuff, huh? But believe me,
it
    works. There are millions of people surfing the net every day, all
    day, all over the world. And 100,000 new people get on the net
    every day. You know that, you've seen the stories in the paper.
    So, my friend, read and follow the simple instructions and play
    fair. That's the key, and that's all there is to it.  Print this
out
    right now so you can refer back to this article easily.  Try to
keep
    an eye on all the postings you made to make sure everyone is
    playing fairly. You know where your name should be.
 
    REMEMBER....HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY.YOU DON'T
    NEED TO CHEAT THE BASIC IDEA TO MAKE THE MONEY!
    GOOD LUCK TO ALL,AND PLEASE PLAY FAIR AND YOU WILL
    WIN AND MAKE SOME REAL INSTANT FREE CASH!

So that's it.  Since you are paying for the service of having your
name
added to a person's mailing list, you aren't actually giving them
money. 
So try
it out, it's only five dollars, and you never know, it just might work
out.

:)

!!! REMEMBER: IF YOU SEND A MAIL TO EUROPE, THEN YOU HAVE TO STAMP IT
WITH
AN EXTRA STAMP !

---

From: [email-masked] (Richard)
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 1996 07:52:59 -0400

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (Bill
Goodrich) wrote:

> >See,the funny thio discredit your "target".
> 

Hey, Bill, \\  

      The only thing more objectionable than an incompetent speller in a
medium wholly electroic and wholly written, is a PhD who throws his degree
at general-interest/special interest (but non-academic) readers.  They
will be impressed mainly by his tight-assed attitude.
   
   Sincerely, Richard (degrees irrelevant)

---

From: Thomas McFarlane <[email-masked]>
Date: 14 Oct 1996 06:54:19 GMT

>Hooked on Phonics just didnt work for you..

Actually, it is called alt.algebra.help!
-- 
K.