Subject: Embryo Transfer

From: "Stephen W. Ragan, II" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 1996 16:49:40 -0500

I am interested in finding a good software program (PC) to track data 
concerning ET.  Anyone have any good leads?  I can't seem to find 
anything anywhere.  I am specifically concerned with inventory, 
purchases, sales, flush records, and implant records.

I want to keep a database of records that I can use for running reports 
on in various formats.

Thanx!

Steve Ragan
[email-masked]

---

From: Brent Washington <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 1996 16:49:31 -0600

> I want to keep a database of records that I can use for running reports

Take a short course on MSAccess and create your own.

---

From: "counides,m" <[email-masked]>
Date: 5 Jul 1996 22:13:01 -0700

>I want to keep a database of records that I can use for running reports 

We are currently using Paradox database to track ET data for our beefalo. 
We use the mother's ID plus a code for the embryo. Whe it is implanted it 
gets an additional code for the year of birth.  Mother 5B, embryo a, birth 
year G becomes Ga5B .  If a heiffer one of her ofspring might be I5Ga.

We are considering shifting to MS Acess mostly beacause we also use MS 
Word.

Naomi Counides
Associated Beefalo of Idaho

---

From: [email-masked] (Brendon McLoughlin)
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 1996 02:48:46 GMT

>[email-masked]

Why not take a look at www.tasc.ie 100,000 animals year go the
software and there is an embryo module