Subject: An Affordable Solution!

From: [email-masked] (COVERIT96)
Date: 23 Jun 1996 22:09:04 -0400

Hi, I would like to introduce you to an  "Affordable Solution to Your
Storage Problems".
 Affordable Instant Storage Shelters  
You can have an "Instant Storage Shelter" up within 1 day!
Great For:  Cars, Boats, Trucks, Trailers, Motorcycles, Tractors, RVS,
Motor Homes, Hot Tubs, Pools, Paint Booths, Sandblasting, Hay Storage &
Farm Equipment,  Temporary Housing, Flea Markets, Machinery,  Airplane
Hangars,  Car Ports , Garages, Workshops, Greenhouses & More!  Canopies
Also Available! 
Comes as a Complete Kit! Quick & Easy to Assemble! 
Easily Expandable & Simple to Move! 
Protects from the Harmful Effects of: Sun, Rain, Wind, Ice, Snow, Sap &
Bird Doo!
Visit Our Web Site  http://www.thefrontpage.com/build/coverit/welcome.html
For Free Information:   e-mail: [email-masked] Your Name, Mailing
Address, Size (& what you are interested covering)

David Mark
(203) 375 6091
1 (800) 747 4434
[email-masked]