Subject: CASH!! FAST & EASY!!

From: [email-masked] (KS)
Date: 11 Sep 1996 23:08:34 GMT

CASH!! FAST & EASY!!

THIS IS A *PROVEN* LEGAL WAY TO MAKE TONS OF CASH FAST!! JUST FOLLOW 
THE 
FOLLOWING SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS AND YOU'LL BE QUICKLY REWARDED...

I actually read an article in Newsweek that this type of thing is true 
and
legitimate!  I figure it's worth a try!

Everyone seems to be making money on the net these days.  If you are
reading this I assume that you have decided that it's your turn.  The
opportunity that will be described here is a PROVEN MONEY MAKER and
it's perfectly LEGITIMATE AND LEGAL.  So if you are ready to make some
money read on, you have everything to gain and nothing to lose. Save 
this article to a file on your hard drive because you will need it 
later.
 
I came accross this opportunity in one of the news groups.  I read the
article that was posted (very similar to this one) and thought that
it sounded too easy.  There had to be a catch.  I checked with a friend
of mine who happens to be an attorney and she assured me that it was
perfectly legal with no catch as long as I followed the rules which
are spelled out below.
 
It will cost you five dollars to try this out but believe me you will
make it back 100 fold.  Just for the sake of saying it, you will not
be sending the five dollars to me.  Honesty is a must for this to
work so follow the rules to the letter and in a few weeks you will
be amazed at the results.  I sure was.
 
These are the rules:
 
1)  Take five sheets of paper and write the following on each one:
    'Please add my name to your list' include your name or the name
    of your business and your mailing address.  In this way you are
    asking the person who receives the sheet of paper to perform a
    service for you which will be explained as we go through the rules.
 
2)  Now take each sheet that you prepared above and fold it around a
    one dollar bill (Please use U.S. currancy).  Do not send checks or
    money orders.  In this way you are paying for the service you
    have asked them to perform from step one.  By folding the paper
    around the dollar bill you will insure its arrival at the intended
    destination.
 
3)  Take each of the requests for service along with the one dollar
    payment for the service, place them in five envelopes, and send
    them to the five people listed below.

4)  Read this step carefully.  Remove the first name from the list
    of five names below.  The name in position 1.  Move the other
    four names up one position so that the name in position 2 is
    now in position 1, the name in position 3 is now in position 2,
    and so on.  Place your name and address in position 5 (the last
    position on the list).  When doing this do not use a word 
processor.
    You must leave this article as a straight MS-DOS text file so
    anyone recieving it can read it.

5)  Now upload the updated file with your name in position 5 to as many
    news groups, and bulliten board message areas as possible.  Give it
    a catchy description like "NEED CASH....FAST ??" or "PAY OFF YOUR 
DEBTS
    IN 90 DAYS", or "NEED CASH FOR THE HOLIDAYS ??", etc.  The more
    uploads you make the more money you will earn.
 
6)  This is another VERY IMPORTANT STEP.  When someone sends you a 
dollar
    requesting that you add thier name to your list you must perform
    the service requested.  All you need to do is save all the sheets
    of paper requesting to be added to your list in a folder (your 
list).

7)  What do you do with your list?  As time allows take the names and 
add
    them to the list below 2 or 3 at a time to the bottom most 
positions
    like 3, 4, and 5.  Put yourself in position 2 or 3 and upload that
    article.  In that way we all multiply the number of times our name
    appears and we perform a legitimate service.  Be sure to continue 
to
    post the original updated article as well with the names as they
    appear below and your name in position 5.

If you need help uploading just ask someone in one of the news groups 
or
the sysop of the bullitin board and they will explain how it's done.

You can expect to see a little money start to trickle in at around 2
weeks, but around weeks 3 and 4- WOW!!

8)  When the 'money storm' hits your mailbox go pay off your bills and
    debts, and then go get that something special that you've always 
    wanted, or for your love ones.

HERE IS THE LIST OF NAMES:

Position 1:  G. S. Interprises
             P.O. Box 570
             Fairmont, MN 56031
             U.S.A.

Position 2:  Michael 001
             11-9, Ross Ade Dr.
             West Lafayette, IN 47906
             U.S.A.

Position 3:  M. Hache
             P.O. Box 364
             Shippagan, N.B.
             Canada
             E0B-2P0

Position 4:  S.T.O.
 	     P.O. BOX 1262
	     Laurel, MD 20725-1262

Position 5:  Mr. S
	     P.O. Box 1306
	     Miles City, MT 59301
	     U.S.A.

HONESTY is what makes this work so do send the request for service and
the one dollar payment for that service to the five people on the list.
I invested the five dollars and it payed off big time because now the
five people I sent to are all helping me get this posted with my name
on their lists.  If we all play fair the results will speak for 
themselves.

Set some kind of a goal like 15 or 20 posts or more every couple of 
days.
Make sure it's a goal you can achieve. The more posts, the better. You
should post 200 at the least.  One last thought, keep track of how much 
you make because you will need to report it as income for tax purposes.
 
Just for fun you might also include on the sheets of paper the position
that person was in when you got this article,

You might want to keep this letter in a secure place, so that you can 
use
it again sometime in the future. 

THIS SYSTEM ONLY COSTS YOU 5 BUCKS!! AND YOU ARE *GUARANTEED* TO MAKE
*A LOT* MORE!!! SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY RECIEVED HUNDREDS AND 
THOUSANDS
OF DOLLARS BY JUST FOLLOWING THESE SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS.

Now it's YOUR turn.

God Bless,

KS