Subject: Descriptive bibliography anyone?

From: [email-masked] (Edward Vielmetti)
Date: 17 Dec 1992 06:01:47 GMT

This looks like good WER stuff, please contact Brett direct.  thanks.  --Ed

[ Article crossposted from k12.library ]
[ Author was [email-masked] ]
[ Posted on Fri, 11 Dec 92 22:53:00 PDT ]

     Hello!

          Anyone out there interested in the book arts or
analytical bibliography?

          The Research Libraries Group?

          Fine bindings?

          Letterpress Printing?

          Special Collections?

          Paper conservation?

          Papermaking?

          MARC (this especially)?

          Looking forward to hearing from all of you!  Until then,
the subscribers will find me,

                    Their most humble servant:
                         
/---------------------------------------------------------------\
|  Brett Charbeneau, Apprentice Printer  Phone: (804) 229-1000  | 
|  Colonial Williamsburg Foundation      FAX  : (804) 221-8948  |
|  P.O. Box 1776-MHW                                            |
|  Williamsburg, VA 23187-1776                                  |
|                                                               |
|              INTERNET: [email-masked]              |
|                      FIDO: 1:271/300.36                       |
\_______________________________________________________________/

--  
uucp: uunet!m2xenix!puddle!271!300.36!Brett.Charbeneau
Internet: [email-masked]