Subject: Holistic Resource Management
From: [email-masked] (Larry London)
Date: 29 Apr 1994 15:11:20 -0400
Newsgroups: alt.sustainable.agriculture

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 1994 09:00:41 WST
From: Warwick Rowell <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: (none)

You should add to your list the work of Allan Savory: Holistic
Resource Management.

He has a Center for HRM, 5820 4th St NW, Albuquerque, New Mexico
87107,505/344 3445.

As well you should look closely at the work of Bill Mollison:
Permaculture. He has written extensively on the subject.

"Permaculture as a design system contains nothing new. It arranges
what was always there in a different way, so that it works to
conserve energy and to generate more energy than it consumes. What is
novel, and often overlooked, is that >any< system of total commonsense
design for human communities is revolutionary!"

Contact: Permaculture Drylands Education and Research Institute
PO Box 133 Pearce AZ 85625 602/824-3465

-- 
 _____________________________________________________________
|     Warwick Rowell  M.Sc., B.Com Hons., Dip. Perm. Des.     |
|                                                             |
| 20 Onslow Road, Shenton Park                 +61 9 382 4040 |  
| Western Australia 6008    apc net: [email-masked] |
|                     uucp: [email-masked] |        
|                                                             |
|    Management Consultant      Permaculture Designer         |
|__"Helping Managers Learn"____"Helping Land Managers Learn"__|