Subject: Re: Permaculture and Natural Farming (fwd)
From: [email-masked] (Seth Appell)
Date: 27 Apr 1994 16:29:45 GMT
Newsgroups: alt.sustainable.agriculture

>Subject: Permaculture and Natural Farming

Shurely there must be others on the NET who, like myself,
had the good fortune to learn about Permaculture from Bill Mollison.

He has passed through this part of the southwest (I'm in Arizona)
to teach his Permaculture Design Class several times in the last four years.
There are several groups I've heard of teaching Permaculture in the US.

At the moment I'm looking for texts and info published about Permaculture
that could be made available to NETizens...

I hope to receive some help from the Sonoran Permaculture Society,
who are currently publishing a zeine called Sustainable Living in Dry Lands.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Seth Appell      602 (485-2084)        traditionaly dried coffee beans
 Ash Creek Orchards [email-masked]    Capulin Coffee  roasted weekly
 Pima, AZ US 85543  [email-masked]         why commercial buy,
  E-mail for interesting coffee info!       When you can drink sun dried?     
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~