Subject: Tomato IPM (fwd)
From: [email-masked] (Larry London)
Date: 2 May 1994 11:06:52 -0400
Newsgroups: alt.sustainable.agriculture

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 02 May 1994 07:41:22 -0400 (EDT)
From: RUTH V HAZZARD <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Tomato IPM

The Vegetable IPM Program at the University of Massachusetts is 
developing ICM methods for fresh market tomatoes.  I would be interested 
in hearing about what others are doing in this area! We are looking at 
the whole range of issues: disease,insect and weed management, cover crops 
soil fertility and crop nutrition, cultivars and marketing. Our research 
has focused on adapting the TOM-CAST system to fresh market tomatoes. Any 
info on scouting procedures for insects and diseases would be of 
interest. Thanks!

 -- RUTH V. HAZZARD VEGETABLE 
IPM SPECIALIST DEPARTMENT OF ENTOMOLOGY AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING BUILDING
BOX 30210				PHONE:  (413)545-3696
UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS		FAX:    (413)545-5858
AMHERST, MA  01003-0210			email:  [email-masked]