Subject: New Internet Discussion, Potato Modeling (fwd)
From: [email-masked] (Larry London)
Date: 4 May 1994 11:16:59 -0400
Newsgroups: alt.sustainable.agriculture

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 3 May 1994 19:36:33 -0700
From: Tom Hodges (moderated newsgroup) <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list SUSTAG-L <[email-masked]>
Subject: New Internet Discussion, Potato Modeling

POT-MOD-L   An Internet Discussion List for Potato Simulation Modeling

This list is a means for exchanging ideas and program modules
relating to potato simulation modeling.  It is also a forum for
discussing other issues relating to potato modeling.

The list is open to anyone associated with or interested in
potato cultivation (very broad category).

Questions about this discussion group should be sent to
[email-masked]

   To join Pot-Mod-L, send e-mail to "[email-masked]" and place

        sub pot-mod-l YOUR_FIRST_NAME YOUR_LAST_NAME

   as the body of the text.  This should be the only line in the message.