Subject: Call for Symposia Topics
From: [email-masked] (Susan P Whitney)
Date: 5 May 1994 09:49:10 -0400
Newsgroups: alt.sustainable.agriculture

EASTERN BRANCH ESA ANNUAL MEETING
	Call for Symposia, Workshop and Short Course Topics
		Deadline:  June 1, 1994

The deadline for submission of symposia, workshops and short courses for 
the Annual Meeting of the Eastern Branch of the ESA is June 1, 1994.  
Please send:
Organizers' and Moderators' names, addresses, phone, fax numbers.
Title of symposia, workshop or short course.
Speakers' names, addresses and numbers and titles of talks.
Time schedule.

To:  Susan P. Whitney, Program Chair

The meeting will be held at the Harrisburg Hilton, Harrisburg, PA 
February 26 - March 2, 1995.  Please distribute this message to others in 
your organization/ institution.  There are no funds to mail this  
announcement to Eastern Branch members.  Hope to see lots of you there.

***************************************************************************
Susan P. Whitney 				[email-masked]
Extension Pesticide Coordinator			302/831-3651 (fax)
Dept. of Entomology and Applied Ecology		302/831-8886 (voice)
University of Delaware				302/831-2526 (secretary)
Newark, DE  19717-1303
****************************************************************************