Subject: QUESTION: TROPICAL TERMITES/ IPM
From: [email-masked]
Date: 5 May 1994 11:48:36 -0400
Newsgroups: alt.sustainable.agriculture

Hello Sanetters-

I am forwarding the following request in hope of some 
responses. You may either respond to Anthony Esenu directly 
through S-mail or through me at my E-mail address:

I kindly request for any information within your reach that 
pertains to how termites (tropical) can be controlled 
organically without the use of chemicals. 

We are a community development NGO promoting organic 
farming among rural farmers of Uganda. Most of our 
reforestation efforts, crop production and storage structures 
are being undermined by tropical termites . We are commited 
to finding an organic solution to this. Can you help us?

I apprectiate hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

Anthony A. Esenu
Agriculture Training & Communication Coordinator
World Vision International
15B Nakasero Road
P.O. Box 5319
Kampala, Uganda

or: [email-masked]

Thanks for your help!

Jessica Laub