Subject: INTERNATIONAL: REQUEST FOR REPRINTS (fwd)
From: [email-masked] (Gabriel Hegyes)
Date: 5 May 1994 15:50:16 -0400
Newsgroups: alt.sustainable.agriculture

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 5 May 1994 11:22:09 -0700
From: Oscar Iribarne <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list AGRIC-L <[email-masked]>
Subject: REQUEST FOR REPRINTS

                HELP STUDENTS IN ARGENTINA

I will start teaching an upper undergraduate level Ecology class at the
University of Mar del Plata (Argentina), and one of the major problems is
the lack of literature. Unfortunately, Argentina suffers from a stringent
economic situation which has resulted in poorly furnished libraries. Due
to this fact, I am requesting the help of members of this network to
build a library. If you have reprints of your own work, or of others that
you not longer use, you will help many students by sending them to
Argentina. We will also welcome books and serial publications not longer
needed in your laboratory. The University of Mar del Plata will properly
acknowledge any donation.

Thank you very much for your cooperation,

The address is

Oscar Iribarne
Departamento de Biologia
Fac. Cs. Exact. Nat.
Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata
Funes 3250, 7600 Mar del Plata
ARGENTINA