Subject: Question: ref's on on-farm comparative trials
From: [email-masked]
Date: 6 May 1994 12:18:59 -0400
Newsgroups: alt.sustainable.agriculture

Greetings sanetters,

As part of our economic analysis of sustainable agriculture project 
here, we are conducting a review of studies which compare 
alternative/sustainable practices with conventional practices.  
While we have found many such studies, we are undoubtedly missing 
some important ones.  In particular, we lack whole system, 
farm-level studies which include on-farm trials of alternative and 
sustainable practices.  If any of you are aware of or have 
participated in such studies, we would appreciate hearing from you. 
Please contact me directly in the method most convenient for you.  
My numbers and addresses are listed below.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Terry Kelly
USDA-ARS
Rm. 11, Bldg. 007, BARC-W
Beltsville, MD  20705
tel: (301) 504-5824;  fax: (301) 504-5823
internet: [email-masked]