Subject: Re: Qustions
From: [email-masked] (Joe Wells)
Date: 6 May 1994 13:14:51 -0400
Newsgroups: alt.sustainable.agriculture

Seem to be having trouble reaching the list so if this made it before 
forgive me.

I'm new to this list and am being used as a go between for my wife. She 
is a veterinarian who is not only a believer in sustainable agriculture 
but also practices it on our farm. She is using sustainable practices 
with our sheep and having good success in managing our pastures, in a 
limited way (more pasture than sheep). What she would like to know is:
1. Anyone using sustainable agri managing grassland
2. Anyone using sustainable agri as a tool for managing food animals, 
sheep in particular
3. How can she reach these people, if any
4. Is there any way she can participate in this type of research

We would appreciate any comments that anyone might have. She has had a 
hard time finding people who practices sustainable agri with food animals.

Thanks,
joe
[email-masked]