Subject: Re: DNA engineering (fwd)
From: [email-masked] (Sal Schettino)
Date: 6 May 1994 17:48:50 -0400
Newsgroups: alt.sustainable.agriculture

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 6 May 1994 12:16:15 -0700 (PDT)
From: Sal Schettino <[email-masked]>
To: Marcus Reid <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: DNA engineering

I think the reason science is wrong so much is by its very nature its 
always on the edge. Even Einstein spent his last years on the theory he 
could not prove (unified Force).  Always pushing into what they don't 
know then being supprised with the way it turns out(DDT,Malauka tree in 
everglades,Gudzu,African bees etc.). The old peter principle .  
They raise to their own level of medoicraty then they are working in 
relms they don't understand. As for me that was early and I did not move  
very high up before medoicraty set in. If you are going to do DNA 
engineering label it.  Give the people 
a fighting chance.These tomatoes that are soon to be on the market I have 
been hearing about for some time.They probably have been working on it 
for years.  Bugs will not eat it,virus will not 
atack it,it will not rot you can play hand ball with it,more juicy and now 
thanks to science they got the taste injected in and they are still 
refinning it. I think they have millions and millions of lbs. ready to 
go.I don't know the numbers and I still haven't seen the any labels. 
Have they hit the west cost yet?  Does anyone know? I know I know just 
take the pill and don't ask what it is. Be a good little boy. Mommy 
knows whats good for you.