Subject: ANNOUNCE: SANET-mg Membership Directory
From: [email-masked] (Gabriel Hegyes)
Date: 9 May 1994 19:02:56 -0400
Newsgroups: alt.sustainable.agriculture

Sanneters:

Last year some of  asked that a SANET-mg directory be 
compiled.  Now thanks to a form sent out by Richard Porter for such a 
list on res-econ, I can start putting one together painlessly.  (Thanks, 
Richard, in advance.  I hope you don't mind being pitilessly plagerized).

If you would like to have your entry included in the list directory, 
please complete the following template and e-mail it to [email-masked]

================ BEGIN CUT HERE====================================
Name:   

Postal: 

E-mail: 

Phone:   

FAX:    

Formal Education (optional):
     1st Degree (Major), Institution, Year (if necessary)

     2nd Degree (Major), Institution, Year (if necessary)

     3rd Degree (Major), Institution, Year (if necessary)

     4th Degree (Major), Institution, Year (if necessary)

Research Interests (optional):
     Your areas of research interest 

NOTE:     (optional) Any special information you would like to add,
          such as how to obtain copies of your most recent book,
          bibliography, or nobel prize acceptance speech, 

================ END CUT HERE ============================

Once completed, please send your entry via e-mail to the
[email-masked].  You will be notified by electronic mail.

Thanks,
Gabriel A. Hegyes
SAN Coordinator
[email-masked]