Subject: Info request
From: [email-masked] (Michele Gale-Sinex, CIAS/ATFFI)
Date: 19 May 1994 10:24:21 -0400
Newsgroups: alt.sustainable.agriculture

Howdy, folks--

Did anybody watch or tape last night's CBS 28 Hours show, which 
was on food safety?  I'm interested especially on the segment on 
BGH.  Or did anyone write down the program's address so I might 
order a tape or transcript?

Thanks.

Michele

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Michele Gale-Sinex

Center for Integrated Agricultural Systems
Agricultural Technology and Family Farm Institute
UW-Madison,1450 Linden Drive, Rm.146, Madison, WI  53706
Voice: (608) 262-8018   FAX: (608) 265-3020
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

"The revolution will not be televised, 
but the proceedings will be available on-line."