Subject: Re: Organic Food
From: [email-masked] (Adam Finkelstein)
Date: Thu, 19 May 1994 16:19:37 GMT
Newsgroups: alt.sustainable.agriculture

Lowell, 
often the "organic" paradigm can bee hard to take, as any stereotype.
Yet the best farmers, the best husbandry people, the best managers are
aware that to STEWARD the biological system they deal with is more
productive than CONTROLLING it.
 Having been an Organic farmer through choice and interest and now being an
agricultural information provider, I notice a  one to one correspondence
between agricultural success and  respect for the complexity any biological
system inherently has. Good farmers, either "organic" or "conventional" are
aware that nature is beyond controlling.
 This may be used as a metaphor for most things in our lives. 
Adam
-- 
================================================================================
 Adam Finkelstein   [email-masked]     [email-masked]     
===============================================   |Bees To Please|   ===========