Subject: spelt production
From: [email-masked] (Margaret Merrill)
Date: 20 May 1994 18:00:39 -0400
Newsgroups: alt.sustainable.agriculture

Hello
I am a Reference librarian--among other hats--and one of my
patrons wants information on spelt production in particular and
wheat production in general.  Can anyone suggest books,
pamphlets or other material that would be useful to him.  Is
there anyone who is recognized as an expert on spelt.  We are
located in the humid south--Virginia.  He will need information
that is applicable to our climate and soil type as well as
general information.

Thank you very much for your help.  Have a good weekend.
Margaret.

Margaret Merrill
Jefferson Madison Regional Library
201 E. Market St.
Charlottesville, VA  22902-5287
[email-masked]