Subject: Openings at organic farm co-op near Spokane, WA
From: [email-masked] (Sennet Williams)
Date: 21 May 1994 08:28:03 GMT
Newsgroups: alt.co-ops,alt.sustainable.agriculture,alt.housing.nontrad

Openings at organic farm co-op near Spokane, WA
Looking for some time in a rural intentional community?
_
_   Located 40 miles west of Spokane, Earth cyclers is developing a learning 
center for sustainable living skills.  This non profit intentional community 
would like more help with work on permaculture, sustainable/simple living, 
alternative energy, and more.  
_
_    There are openings for summer guests and for longer term residents.  
(there will be a number of students here in summer)  Room and board can be 
earned through labor with the co-op.  Chores can include 
fieldwork/gardening, planting trees, tending livestock, childcare/education, 
mechanical (auto/farm equipment), remodeling homes, etc.  Some residents do 
less farmwork, have outside jobs, and pay some or all of their own expenses.
_    The lifestyle is relatively rustic, but some modern housing is 
available from outside landlords.  Membership is about 15-25 adults and 
children.
The area is very rural, but there is frequent contact via car with Spokane.  
The farm includes hayland, grain, some forest, some fruit trees, and 
gardens.  
_
For more info, please write, call , or Email.
_
phone: 509-236-2265
_                    Email [email-masked] (for secondhand info)
EARTH CYCLERS
RTE.#1 BOX 9C
EDWALL, WA 99008
If anyone knows a better newsgroup, please tell me or repost this!!
Thanks -
[email-masked]