Subject: ANNOUNCE: Ag Law List
From: [email-masked] (Gabriel Hegyes)
Date: 25 May 1994 13:10:58 -0400
Newsgroups: alt.sustainable.agriculture

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 24 May 1994 16:12:37 -0400 (EDT)
From: Carol Singer <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Forwarded mail....

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 24 May 1994 10:22:32 CDT
From: arrigo paul <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list GOVDOC-L <[email-masked]>
Subject: 

----------------------------Original message----------------------------
WASHBURN UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF LAW LIBRARY and the NATIONAL CENTER FOR
AGRICULTURAL LAW RESEARCH AND INFORMATION would like to introduce
a new Internet discussion list: AGLAW-L

List-owners:
          Prof. James Wadley, [email-masked] (Washburn)
          Mr. John Copeland, Director of Agricultural Law Research and
                             Information Center [email-masked]
                             (Fayetteville, Arkansas)

Technical owner:
          Paul Arrigo, [email-masked] (Washburn)

AGLAW-L is intended to work as a communication means between Law
Professors and Attorneys practicing in the field of agricultural
law.  Content will include discussions on agricultural law, rural
development, land titles, wetlands regulations or anything
attorneys are interested in talking about.

TO SUBSCRIBE, send a message to [email-masked] with the
body containing the command:

          subscribe aglaw-l your firstname lastname

          [EXAMPLE: subscribe aglaw-l James Wadley]

***Remember, DO NOT send a subscription message to aglaw-l but to
the computer which controls the list: [email-masked] and
DO NOT use a subject heading.

HOW TO SEND A MESSAGE!  You MUST include a SUBJECT HEADING to
                         post a AGLAW-L message!

               EXAMPLE:
                         mail [email-masked]
                         Subject:  Hello Message
                         I want to welcome fellow Attorneys to
                         the AGLAW-L Listserv!  Hope you enjoy
                         your stay!

                         Paul
                         [email-masked]
                         .

***Remember Email messages (postings you would like others to see) are sent to:
[email-masked]

For technical information concerning the listserv, send a command
to [email-masked] with the body containing the word: help
You will be directed to a topic list of commands.

If you encounter problems, contact:
          [email-masked]     Paul A. Arrigo
          phone (913) 231-1010 ext. 1785
          Law Library
          Washburn University      913/231-1088