Subject: Re: information for small-scale farming
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 May 1994 06:29:26 GMT
Newsgroups: alt.sustainable.agriculture

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] 
writes:
>Hi.  I run a Community-shared agriculture farm in eastern Ontario.  
>We grow organic vegetables, berries, fruits and herbs. I am looking 
>for information on what plants attract beneficial insects for 
>our crops. Eg. what herbs, flowers, even weeds enhance the "natural" 
>ecosystem within the farm.  I am also looking for information on 
>weeds as indicators.  I would like to know what the weeds growing on 
>my farm tell me about the soil.  If anyone knows of any information 
>on these topics I would appreciate hearing from you.
>
>Thanks
>
>Tamsyn Rowley
>
I suggest you go to the library. They have always standard bookson
the subjects you want to know about.

Mario.