Subject: Re: help with sustag-l
From: [email-masked] (Tom Hodges)
Date: 27 May 1994 16:13:51 -0400
Newsgroups: alt.sustainable.agriculture

Hi Joe, that is sustag-L not sustag-1.  Sorry for the confusion.
Send to [email-masked] a message with text:

sub sustag-L Your Name   

from the address that you want subscribed.

Or send a note to [email-masked] giving the address you 
want subscribed and the name to be used.

Tom
Tom Hodges           Cropping Systems Modeler      ___   ___
USDA-ARS                                          /   \_/   \
Rt. 2, Box 2953-A    Telephone: 509-786-2226     |           |
Prosser, WA 99350    Fax: 509-786-4635            \______/^\/ 
USA                                               potato tuber
=============  [email-masked] ========================
...photosynthesis makes the world go around...  Mr. Potato Head

On Fri, 27 May 1994, Joe Wells wrote:

> Could someone out there please tell me how to subscribe to the list 
> Sustag-1 or tell me if it is still in existance. My attempts keep 
> bouncing or I'm told there is no list by that name.
> 
> Thanks for the help
> joe
> [email-masked]
>