Subject: Job Openings in Nebraska
From: [email-masked] (Pam Murray)
Date: 3 Jun 1994 19:34:23 -0400
Newsgroups: alt.sustainable.agriculture

The following position openings are in Nebraska:

#1  Extension Educator, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
On-Farm Research Coordinator, joint leader in a four-year
Integrated Farming Systems project located in Hartington, NE. As
part of a three-organization team, incumbent will be responsible
for helping organize farmer and rancher initiated research. In
addition, the project will have components that focus on
leadership development and public policy analysis. The Extension
Educator will be part of the Nebraska Cooperative Extension
Division and report to the Northeast Research and Extension
Center District Director. Salary and benefits are based on
experience and follow University of Nebraska guidelines. This is
a grant-funded non-tenured position. For more information about
application contact: Lavon Sumption, Extension Human Resources
Officer, UNL, 211 Ag Hall, Lincoln, NE, 68583-0703, 402-472-1577.
Deadline August 1, 1994.

#2  Executive Director/Project Leader, Nebraska Sustainable
Agriculture Society
Work with an active board of directors for a private non-profit
membership organization located in Hartington, NE that advocates
adoption of sustainable farming systems. Will be expected to
solicit funding, organize farmers and tours, publish organization
newsletter, coordinate annual conference, as well as other
activities. In addition, will be joint leader in grant funded
four-year Integrated Farming Systems project with two other
organizations. Salary competitive and based on experience.
Benefits package offered. For more information, contact: NSAS,
P.O. Box 736 Hartington, NE 68739, 402-254-2289.
Deadline July 15, 1994.

#3  Western Project Organizer, Nebraska Sustainable Agriculture
Society
Work with NSAS Executive Director and board of directors. Solicit
funding, organize farmers and tours, contribute to organization
newsletter, coordinate western conference, as well as other
activities. Position location is in western Nebraska. Funding for
1/2 time but can work into full-time position for the right
person, pending new funding. Salary ... (same as #2)
Deadline September 1, 1994.

Pam Murray, Administrative Coordinator
Center for Sustainable Agricultural Systems
U. of Nebraska-Lincoln
v: 402-472-2056  f: -7904