Subject: Abstracts on Sustainable Agriculture
From: [email-masked] (Irwin Weintraub)
Date: 4 Jun 1994 13:18:56 -0400
Newsgroups: alt.sustainable.agriculture

Does anybody know whether the following two sources are still being
published:

1. ABSTRECO: Abstracts on Sustainable Agriculture.
Published by Wageningen Agricultural University, Department of
Ecological Agriculture, Wageningen, Netherlands.

This is published quarterly but we have not received an issues since
Vol. 5, No. 1/2, June 1993.

2. Abstracts on Sustainable Agriculture - published annually by
Deutsches Zentrum fuer Entwicklungstechnologien - GATE in Eschborn,
Germany.

The last issue we received was 1991. They are usually one year late. We
are waiting for the 1992 issue published in 1993.

Our periodicals vendor has been trying to find out if the above sources
are still being published but has not been successful.

I would appreciate any information you may have about these two sources.

Irwin Weintraub
Agriculture Resource Librarian
Library of Science and Medicine
Rutgers University 
Post Office Box 1029
Piscataway, New Jersey  08855-1029
[email-masked]