Subject: SA in New Mexico (fwd)
From: [email-masked] (Larry London)
Date: 4 Jun 1994 22:58:40 -0400
Newsgroups: alt.sustainable.agriculture

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 1994 17:58:49 -0700
From: A. Michael Piper <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: SA in New Mexico

I live outside of Albuquerque and want to meet with others interested in
permaculture practices for the Rio Grande basin.  I have a half acre
property now, with a possibility for expanding to five.  I am particularly
interested in alcohol fuel production for autos and home power generation. 

Most of the material I find on these topics are regionally biased.  It
seems that with the increased altitude and solar gain, solar distillation
might be significantly more efficient than at lower elevations and higher
humidities.  Any and all sources and discussions will be engaged.   

-- 
The War on Drugs (W.O.D.) is a Civil War....
        Which side are you on?
Relegalize and repeal prohibition, for freedom and democracy.