Subject: The EnviroLink Network (fwd)
From: [email-masked] (Larry London)
Date: 13 Jun 1994 22:33:36 -0400
Newsgroups: alt.sustainable.agriculture

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 1994 12:50:23 EST
From:[email-masked]
To: Multiple recipients of list INDKNOW <[email-masked]>
Subject: The EnviroLink Network

From: Administration Account <[email-masked]>
Subject: FREE Enviro Info and Accounts

The EnviroLink Network would like to invite you to try out its newest networking
endeavour, the EnviroFreenet.

The EnviroLink Network is a non-profit organization that is dedicated to
facilitating communication on environmental issues.  Our series of networks
include over 400,000 people in 93 countries.  All of our services are provided
at no charge to the user, thus allowing everyone to join, with
no regard to economic situation.

The EnviroFreenet offers e-mail accounts, environmental b-boards, chat
conferences, the EnviroGopher, the EnviroWeb and access to almost every other
Internet Service imaginable.  It can be accessed using either Telnet or Gopher.

If you have access to telnet:

telnet to: envirolink.org
Follow the directions to receive a free account.

If you have access to Gopher:

Go to the main gopher list, and choose "International Organizations" and then
choose the "EnviroGopher"  From the EnviroGopher, choose "Connect to
EnviroFreenet"

-or-

gopher to: envirolink.org   port 70

If you have any questions, then please feel free to contact us, but we first
recommend you connecting to the system, as that will answer most of them. The
EnviroLink Network is a volunteer-run organization, so please allow some time
for responses.

For the earth,

Josh Knauer
Director, The EnviroLink Network
4551 Forbes Ave.
Pittsburgh, PA 15213  USA
(412) 681-8300  <-- phone
(412) 681-6707  <-- fax
[email-masked]  <-- e-mail