Subject: Rodale Field Days
From: [email-masked] (KIM KROLL)
Date: 14 Jun 1994 13:07:54 -0400
Newsgroups: alt.sustainable.agriculture

Rodale Institute Research Center
 
                           12th Annual
 
                       ***  FIELD DAY  ***
 
                          July 21, 1994
 
Discover regenerative agriculture at the Rodale Institute Research
Center near Kutztown, Pennsylvania.
 
Join us for our 12th annual Field Day and take part in a great
selection of workshops led by Rodale research scientists.  Learn
about farm management, soil health, farm-scale use of compost,
perennial crops, reduced tillage, the use of cover crops in farming
systems, and RIRC's Farming Systems Trial, the oldest experimental
trial in the country to compare conventional and regenerative
cropping systems side-by-side.
 
You can also take a two-hour wagon tour of the Research Center and
learn about the Farming Systems Trial, our Compost Utilization
Trial, Low-Input Reduced Tillage trial, and the Whole Farm
Management trial.  And when you're not participating in a workshop
or tour, you can see farm equipment demonstrations. (Pennsylvania
Dutch-style organic food will be available for lunch as an
additional expense.)
 
For registration information, call 610-683-1427/1428.