Subject: Natural Literacy Mailing List (New) (About Earth Knowledge) (fwd)
From: [email-masked] (Larry London)
Date: 14 Jun 1994 22:32:03 -0400
Newsgroups: alt.sustainable.agriculture

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 1994 09:11:19 EST
From:[email-masked]
To: Multiple recipients of list INDKNOW <[email-masked]>
Subject: Natural Literacy Mailing List (New) (About Earth Knowledge)

NATLIT-L on [email-masked]     Natural Literacy

   The NATLIT-L (Natural Literacy) list is founded for the purpose of
   discussing books and other resource materials (tapes, software, and
   artwork) pertaining to nature, environmental science and outdoor
   activities.  This can include good books on environmental education,
   environmental law, resource management, meteorology, plant and animal
   identification, and mountaineering, bicycling or backpacking
   guidebooks.

   Natural Literacy is based on the premise that knowledge about the
   earth will help to save and preserve her.  And learning is fun too!
   If you agree then this mailing list is for you

   Appropriate contributions will include:
      > Recommendations for good reading
      > Recommendations for people requesting information
      > Book reviews-- professionally or semi-professionally written
      > Announcements of new book releases
      > Discussion of ideas for potential authors of new books

   To subscribe to the mailing list send an email message to
   [email-masked] containing the command

       SUBSCRIBE NATLIT-L <First Name> <Last Name>

   This is a moderated list.  The list-owner is Geoffrey Gothelf,
   founder of Natural Literacy, a book selling company with an
   electronic catalog on the EnviroLink FreeNet (Telnet or gopher
   envirolink.org).  For additional information about Natural Literacy
   send an email to [email-masked].

   Owner:  Geoffrey Gothelf  [email-masked]