Subject: REQUEST: Computerized Plant Health Training Materials
From: [email-masked] (Paul Kaarakka)
Date: 15 Jun 1994 16:52:04 -0400
Newsgroups: alt.sustainable.agriculture

Greetings,

I have a request to try and locate computerized training materials on plant 
health for a person teaching at a Mexican university. If any of you can 
suggest such materials or an internet site to look at (I have done some 
initial checking at SunSite), I would be grateful.

Thanks. May winning numbers come to you in dreams.
Paul.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Paul Kaarakka
Integrated Pest Management          Phone: (608)262-8214
Department of Horticulture             or: (608)262-0170
University of Wisconsin
1575 Linden Dr.                   EMail: [email-masked]
Room 481
Madison, WI. 53706
----------------------------------------------------------------------