Subject: ANNOUNCE: New Gopher Info -- AgWasteDatabase (fwd)
From: [email-masked] (Gabriel Hegyes)
Date: 16 Jun 1994 00:03:53 -0400
Newsgroups: alt.sustainable.agriculture

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 1994 09:40:20 CDT
From: James Murray <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list AGRIC-L <[email-masked]>
Subject: New Gopher Info -- AgWasteDatabase

Dear Colleagues,
        Demand for information on efficient and environmentally sound
ways of managing and using agricultural wastes is growing. In response
to this need, Auburn University College of Agriculture and the Alabama
Cooperative Extension Service, with support from the Tennessee Valley
Authority, have developed a comprehensive, Agricultural Waste Database.
The Ag Waste Database system provides an up-to-date, exhaustive listing
of research-based published works on the management, disposal and
productive use of agricultural wastes, and on the use of industrial and
municipal wastes in agriculture. The service is available to anyone
seeking information on scientific, economic, practical, environmental,
or legal aspects of agriculture-related wastes. The database is
continually updated and is unique in its focus, filling a need not
covered by any other database or reference service.

To access this database on gopher select:
        Other Gopher Servers
          Extension Sites
            Extension Service, USDA
              Information Servers -- Cooperative Extension System (CES)
                Alabama Cooperative Extension Service (Auburn Univ.)
                  Agriculture & Natural Resources
                    Agricultural Waste Database

        If you have any questions or comments, please email myself or my
colleague, Jeff Hibbert.

Jeff Hibbert                    James Murray
[email-masked]      [email-masked]