Subject: JOB ANNOUNCE: CONSORTIUM
From: [email-masked] (Gabriel Hegyes)
Date: 17 Jun 1994 15:37:33 -0400
Newsgroups: alt.sustainable.agriculture

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 94 09:53:43 -0700
From:[email-masked]

Center for Rural Affairs seeks a Research and Technology Policy Project 
Leader to serve as co-Director (for Policy and Outreach) of the national 
Consortium for Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education.  The 
Consortium facilitates collaborations among scientists, farmers and 
advocates to improve capacities and policies for sustainable agriculture 
research and education.  Project Leader will also work on behalf of the 
Center for Rural Affairs to promote research policies and funding 
supportive of sustainable agriculture.  Employee will be expected to: 
organize people and events, develop options and implement strategies for 
policy change, communicate effectively with diverse groups, conduct 
policy research and analysis, and plan, lead and raise funds for project 
activities.  Salary about $26,250.  Excellent benefits.  Closing date 
August 12, 1994.  For full announcement contact: Center for Rural 
Affairs, P.O. Box 406, Walthill, NE  68067; (402) 846-5428.