Subject: Rural Community Development
From: [email-masked] (Jerome Martin)
Date: 21 Jun 1994 14:47:34 -0400
Newsgroups: alt.sustainable.agriculture

Earlier this year a I sent an enquiry for a colleague, Laurie Dawson.  
The following is her response to those who assisted her:
'Thank you to those who responded to my request in January for 
information on community development tool kits and participatory action 
research as used in the development of sustainable rural communities.  
The response was very positive.
I am using the information I am gathering for the development of a 
directory of resources for sustainable rural community development 
suitable for agricultural communities on the prairies.  The directory 
will be available in print or on disk.  I would be interested in any 
people, organizations or resources you think should be included in such a 
directory and in the names and publishers of any similar directories 
already in existance.  In addition, I would appreciate your comments on 
marketing this resource to people who are working for change in their 
communities, who may not necessarily be employed in the field of 
community development'.
Please send any comments or suggestion you might have to Laurie c/o me.

Jerome Martin
University of Alberta
[email-masked]