Subject: Re: Potent Organic Farmers
From: [email-masked] (Clay Glenn)
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 1994 00:10:27 GMT
Newsgroups: alt.sustainable.agriculture

Thomas Bjorkman ([email-masked]) wrote:
: In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
: (David R. Smith) wrote:

: > A new medical study shows that organic farmers have at
: > least twice the sperm count as non-organic farmers.
: > This study was a survey of Danish farmers and published recently.

: Most of the organic farmers I know are women, amd most of the non-organic
: farmers are men.  I wonder if that is true in Denmark as well. What it all
: mean?

You mean that Danish WOMEN have higher sperm counts than Danish MEN?  
What a great rumor!  Will a higher sperm count make my tomatoes grow any 
better?

-- 
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\      O 
 >>>  Clay Glenn    [email-masked]  >>>    /|\
///////////////////////////////////////////     /'\