Subject: EVENT: IFOAM, 1994
From: [email-masked] (Gabriel Hegyes)
Date: 22 Jun 1994 12:41:38 -0400
Newsgroups: alt.sustainable.agriculture

>From [email-masked]  Tue Jun 21 16:03:46 1994
Date: 22 Jun 1994 10:59:11 +1200
From: "Robert A. Crowder" <[email-masked]>
Subject: 10TH IFOAM INT. CONF. LINCOLN UNIV. CANTERBURY NEW ZEALAND.
Organization: Lincoln University

            IFOAM 94.                                                 
   Even as the cold grows stronger down here in the South Pacific 
THINGS ARE HOTTING UP FOR THE 10TH IFOAM INTERNATIONAL CONF.to be 
held at Lincoln University Canterbury  New Zealand from 11-16th 
December.                                                             
   This time the focus goes beyond the framework of Organic 
Agriculture and attempts to examine the interactions of PEOPLE 
ECOLOGY and AGRICULTURE.                                              
    There is an impressive line up of invited speakers from North 
America,Caribbean,Europe,   Asia,  Australia and NEW ZEALAND who all 
appear eager to attend.    
     It is however the number and quality of Papers received that is 
most impressive.Close to 280 papers from over 40 countries are 
ceating much work for the Programme Committee as they sort them into 
those suitable for the various themes of the Conf.as papers or 
posters.    
    In addition to the working sessions there will be plenty of fun.  
    A total of 11 PRE-CONFERENCE Tours in both AUSTRALIA and N.Z. are 
offered and they will all arrive in CHRISTCHURCH in time for the 
OUTREACH ORGANIC FAYRE in the City Square to be followed by the 
official opening in the City Hall.  
    So,what better time to come and explore the Clean Green South 
Pacific than when there is such a feast of environmental and ORGANIC 
experiences to be had?                                                
    NOT ONLY THAT but it will be summer in December for those from 
the north,an added bonus.We look forward to welcoming you to our 
place.   
     Information from: Xth IFOAM CONF.P.O.BOX 84 LINCOLN UNIVERSITY   

                                                 NEW ZEALAND          
     Ph.64-3-3252811  FAX.64-3-3253840 E-Mail:[email-masked]