Subject: Watermelon ? and CSA ?
From: [email-masked]
Date: 26 Jun 1994 20:00:33 -0000
Newsgroups: alt.sustainable.agriculture

I have two questions:

1) Does anyone have a sustainable way to increase the number of
Sugar Baby watermelons per plant to greater than 1 or 2.
Or if that is not possible, does anyone know of a small tasty
watermelon with a good yield per plant that can be grown in an
organic sustainable way?

2)  If you are a member of a CSA I would welcome any advice on
CSA activities including get togethers, work groups, newsletters,
vegetables that work well for your CSA (including great varieties
for mid atlantic USA as well as less common vegetables that have
gone over well with your group), recipe distribution suggestions,
ways to get out information about CSAs to people in the local area
who might be interested and anything else you would like to 
suggest but I forgot to ask.

Thanks!

Sharon
[email-masked]