Subject: Re: Modern Pioneering Ideas
From: [email-masked]
Date: 27 Jun 1994 17:25:38 GMT
Newsgroups: alt.sustainable.agriculture

Dear Kevin,
Thank you very much for the suggestions , if you know of any outlets 
for such magazines in the NYC area I would love to know so that 
I could save a few bucks.

Thanks Again,
Michael In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (KEVINDUFFY) writes:
>In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
>writes:
>
>There are many sources for this type of lifestyle including the
>magazines called Tracks of the Tracker from Seven Arrows (304)
>876-3503, Countryside, Wildfire from the Bear Tribe (509)
>326-6561,and Backwoods Home.  There are books from the Bear Tribe and
>many books authored by Tom Brown of Tom Brown, The Tracker Inc.  The
>Bear Tribe and Tom Brown 's Wilderness Survival School have many
>classes on self sufficiency.  In the latest issue of Tracks of the
>Tracker is listest too many schools and classes to mention on this
>diverse topic.