Subject: SPECIALTY CROP PRICES
From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 94 09:08:21
Newsgroups: alt.sustainable.agriculture

DRY LEGUME AND BIRDSEED GROWER PRICES AVAILABLE

   Each day we update spot market bids to western Canadian farmers for lentils,
field peas, mustard seed, canaryseed and other specialty grains. This
information is FREELY available from STAT Publishing as follows:

 Send an email message to:             [email-masked]

 In the body of the message type:      get spotbid 
 For a description of our BBS type:    get bbsinfo 

   We hope this information proves useful to researchers, growers, etc. in
discovering the value of these commodities.

   We are looking to exchange such information with people in other countries.
We track dry legume commodity values in the United States, but need help
consistently following prices in South America, India, Africa, Europe and
elsewhere.

Brian Clancey
STAT Publishing
[email-masked]
Phone our BBS and visit as GUEST    (604) 531-8818