Subject: Re: QUESTION: Rodale Institute address, etc. (fwd)
From: [email-masked] (Troy Bogdan)
Date: 5 Jul 1994 13:55:04 -0400
Newsgroups: alt.sustainable.agriculture

Alan Furchtenicht writes:
>
>>From:    IN%"[email-masked]"
>To:      (Dairy Discussion List) <[email-masked]>
>Subject: Rodale Institute
> 
>Hi,
> 
>I know that perhaps this isn't the list but I need  the address (postal,
>electronic mail, fax, etc.) of the Rodale Institute.
> 
>Thanks,
>        Eduardo Suarez

Here is the address for the Rodale Research Center . . .
Rodale Institute Research Center
611 Siegfriedale Road
Kutztown, PA  19530-9749

Hope this helps, Troy

---
********************************************************************
*                   Troy Bogdan - Pittsburgh, PA                   *
* [email-masked] * [email-masked] * [email-masked] *
********************************************************************
*  Support your local organic farms!  Buy organically grown food!  *
********************************************************************
*   "Never forget that the cultivation of the earth is the most    *
* important labour of man.  When tillage begins, other arts follow.*
*      The farmers therefore, are the founders of civilization."   *
*                                          -David Webster-         *
********************************************************************