Subject: Job Announcement
From: [email-masked] (Nancy Carroll)
Date: 5 Jul 1994 21:44:48 -0400
Newsgroups: alt.sustainable.agriculture

JOB ANNOUNCEMENT

PROJECT DIRECTOR

	The Land Loss Prevention Project (LLPP) is seeking a highly
motivated Project Director for an Integrated Farming Systems Project,
funded by the W. K. Kellogg Foundation.  The Project is designed to promote
sustainable agriculture and integrated farming systems in North Carolina by
forging partnerships between farmers, rural communities, grassroots and
non-government organizations, and universities.  The Project Director will
have overall responsibility for implementation of IFS Project.  Knowledge
or experience in agriculture, especially sustainable agricultural policies
and practices, and demonstrated commitment and sensitivity to the needs of
limited-resource farmers required.  Management, supervisory, and training
experience required.  Must possess excellent verbal and written
communication skills.  Salary $30,000+, D.O.E.  Excellent fringes.  Open
until filled.  Initial screening will begin July 8, 1994.  Send resume, the
names, addresses and phone numbers of 3 references, and a short cover
letter describing your interest in this position, to LLPP, Project Director
Search, PO Box 179, Durham, NC  27702.  

	LLPP is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action
employer.  Minorities, women, the elderly and the handicapped are
encouraged to apply.  

-- 
Nancy  Carroll
E-Mail  : ncarroll@wolf
Internet: [email-masked]
Phone   : (919) 515-5821