Subject: Re: BT yet again
From: [email-masked] (Louis Hom)
Date: 6 Jul 1994 18:50:44 GMT
Newsgroups: alt.sustainable.agriculture

In article <[email-masked]>,
Sal Schettino <[email-masked]> wrote:
>I don't understan why people lately are bum raping growing food organic.
>they seem to want to justify their action by pointing out that there are 
>natural poisons and because some things in natural are bad for you. That 
>no way = organic grown food is bad.  what a joke.  Organic farmers don't have to 
>use every thing in nature to grow food. I sorry but I cannot see any 
>reason to flame organic farming.
>
	I think the reasons people are suddenly questioning the benefits of
organic versus non-organic come from a growing 'awareness' (true or not) that
there is a much smaller difference between 'natural' and 'synthetic' than
many of us would like to believe and that we are paying large sums of money
for that very small difference.  There are healthy ways and there are unhealthy
ways to grow the things we eat and some people don't think that the healthy
ways are restricted to organic practices or that the unhealthy ways are
restricted to non-organic farming.

-- 
										****************************************************************************
*   Lou Hom			*	"All folks are family."            *
*   [email-masked]       *    			-- John Saponara   * 
****************************************************************************