Subject: (none)
From: [email-masked] (Larry London)
Date: 12 Jul 1994 04:09:45 -0000
Newsgroups: alt.sustainable.agriculture

Path: bigblue.oit.unc.edu!concert!gatech!howland.reston.ans.net!swrinde!news.dell.com!tadpole.com!uunet!newstf01.cr1.aol.com!search01.news.aol.com!not-for-mail
From: [email-masked] (Sequoia333)
Newsgroups: rec.gardens
Subject: Volunteers Needed: Biointensive in Kenya
Date: 11 Jul 1994 20:24:04 -0400
Organization: America Online, Inc. (1-800-827-6364)
Lines: 8
Sender: [email-masked]
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
NNTP-Posting-Host: search01.news.aol.com

Global Service Corps, a nonprofit organization providing service
opportunities in developing countries, is looking for volunteers for
Project Kenya, August 19-Sept 11.  We will be assisting villagers in
western Kenya in practicing biointensive gardening, participating in
homestays with local families, spending time in Nairobi, etc.  Bring your
green thumb to Kenya - we need you! For more information, please email
Carrie Re at [email-masked] or call me at Global Service Corps:
415/922-5538. Thanks.