Subject: (none)
From: [email-masked] (Larry London)
Date: 17 Jul 1994 21:48:59 -0000
Newsgroups: alt.sustainable.agriculture

Path: bigblue.oit.unc.edu!oit-mail2news-gateway
From: [email-masked]
Newsgroups: alt.sustainable.agriculture
Subject: Organic Soil Conditioning-book
Date: 17 Jul 1994 17:57:42 -0000
Organization: University of NC at Greensboro
Lines: 13
Sender: [email-masked]
Distribution: world
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
NNTP-Posting-Host: bigblue.oit.unc.edu
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; CHARSET=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7BIT

In the August 1994 issue of Writer's Digest there was an announcement of
the top award winner in their nonfiction book category.  It went to
a book entitled: Humic, Fulvic and Microbial Balance: Organic Soil
Conditioning by William R. Jackson, PhD.  It results from 9 years of
research and is 958 pages.  It's available for $149 plus $8 shipping
and handling from Jackson Research Center, Box 3577,  Evergreen,
Colorado 80439.  In the description they say that the book is
exhaustively researched and beautifully presented and organized along
with the comment that is both comprehensive and accessible.

Sharon
[email-masked]