Subject: Re: Seeds Tomato/e
From: [email-masked] (Jim Dixon)
Date: 18 Jul 94 01:21:00 GMT
Newsgroups: alt.sustainable.agriculture

Hi Cissy,

 CB> You may have to acclimate the tomatoes for a few years 
 CB> to get them doing well  there.  You're a long way from 

This is true.  Well, I was hoeing around them today and ooops! Hacked one off
at ground zero. They are all doing quite well but I can see that they are note
very strong yet.  In a few years, they may even stand up to my hoeing :)

 CB> How's it going these days.  I have too much happening 

Busy as well.  Done a couple of workshops for gov't and NGOs / stakeholders
regarding environmental communications and electronic research. Got into
teaching Dos, Lotus, dBase and information retrieval systems for a spell.
Pooped out.

 CB> I'm VP of OCIA International now, directing a non-
 CB> profit organic ed project,  and working on various 

Some day soon it should become a department of the government and get the same
funding that chemical farming does. Good to see you are on top of things...well
almost :) Watch your back. There is a very interesting copy of a piece in one
of the enviro echos regarding the aledged infiltration and associating of
neo-nazis within green movements.

 CB> The world is changing right now.  It's activist time...

The protection of the earth must now be the longest runing battle in the
history of mankind. I'll let you know in the fall how they produce... the
tomatoes that is.

       Jim