Subject: ANNOUNCE: Alt Ag Res and Commer.(AARC) accepting proposals (fwd)
From: [email-masked] (Gabriel Hegyes)
Date: 25 Jul 1994 21:00:05 -0000
Newsgroups: alt.sustainable.agriculture

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 1994 21:56:59 -0400
>From: Ray Dobert <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list NEWCROPS
     <[email-masked]>
Subject: Alt Ag Res and Commer.(AARC) accepting proposals

Please respond to the AARC office mentioned below.

AARC NOW ACCEPTING GRANT PROPOSALS

The USDA's Alternative Agricultural Research and Commercialization
(AARC) center recently announced it is accepting funding proposals
for projects that use agricultural products to produce an industrial
materials.  AARC defines an industrial product as a nonfood, nonfeed
or nontraditional fiber.  Agricultural products that can be used
include traditional or new crops, forest products and animal by-
products.  Interested parties are invited to submit either full
proposals or brief pre-proposals.  The center prefers faxed inquires
at (202) 401-6068; however, if a fax machine is not available, the
center can be reached at (202) 401-4860.  The deadline is September
30, 1994.

Source:  "Potential Applicants for AARC Center Funding," AARC
CENTER MEMORANDUM, June, 1994.